The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gonzo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
The name start with M
Correct, or "A," depending on whether she is using her real name....
Old 26-09-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo8 View Post
Correct, or "A," depending on whether she is using her real name....
Is she still working in flower joint? Can someone enlighten which joint? Might want pay a visit there since I frequent Thai clubs.
Thanks!!
Old 26-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
r0x0rrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aojjin View Post
Well bro, there are plenty of fishes in the sea

Other stables I could recommend to you that I’ve personally tried are,
Teeruklover
Rollypolly.

So far I’ve only tried Som from teeruk but the okt is pretty accommodating.Girls service is impeccable.
As for rolly, tried them twice.Both times the girls really performed well.
Cool bro, will try soon. Mind to PM me if they operate at hotels or apartments? I dont really like to visit hotels. Especially those that requires me to register at counter.
Old 26-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
FL88 i still remember. Many hot chicks
Old times fav...hotel next door got 1 steamboat restaurant i rmb
Old 26-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Ying from RP
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703774
Didn’t see FR for this gal but the pic looks attractive and she resembles a Friend of mine so decided to give it a try. Overall a great experience and best in 3 month.
OKT responsive on wechat, easy to find location in a hotel. OKT asked the girl to pick me up at the reception which is weird and can easily do so at level 1 more discreet.
Look is a bit discounted from the pic, but her GFE and willingness to service make it up. She is not slim type but not fat, natural and soft handful B cup and nice meaty ass for doggy. Very easy to get wet and it’s very wet when I paint and finger, feel very horny easily and the whole session is no commercial feel but like doing with your GF hugging and enjoying. The best part is she will rub you to the heaven, if you know what I mean
I think she is new to this line but very polite and soft speaking and focus on customer. She even set her alarm for 90min at the beginning of the session, though I didn’t use it up, still feel interesting and first time to see the girl doing this.
Overall a good sexifactory session and if you are into non commercial feel and high GFE and horny yet demure girl type. She will be the one. Treat her nicely and you will get your money well spent.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi brothers

good things must share right but dunno if got help because many others already write about her liao

SOM from Teeruklover

9/10 Face beautiful exotic turkish thai mix with smokey eyes double eyelid V sexy small pouty lips very close to her photos. lingerie also dam hotttttt

15/10 boobs natural big soft shapely with pale nipples
i have never seen or touched better boobs in my life. mabbe 100 girl liao she number 1. cowgirl the view and the feel holding her and seeing bounce can die really can die.

8/10 body curvy and comfortable with meat in all the right places. liposuction helps keep it close to perfect. skin is super smooth

10/10 GFE very passionate and loves kissing totally cannot tell if it is acting. she is so active

10/10 bbbj and fj.. deepthroat and knows how to squeeze her pussy muscles to get really tight

room has mirror for dam gud view
doggie was dam shiok
came fast came hard came deep came twice in under one hour

if you like my FR please up my points TQ
Old 26-09-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3178 / Power: 14
fu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond repute

Teresa from LUSTVEGAS

Attitude: 10/10
Service: 10/10

Her BJ is in the top tier

FJ, super wet and when she cum, the reaction priceless

Leave like a legend
Cheer!
Old 26-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Tonz from regentlust

Been lurking for a few weeks thinking of trying paid sex. I prefer smaller sized girls, saw Tonz, decided to take the leap and made my first FL visit, so I don't have benchmark to give score. Not sure what the reputation pts are for, but if u like the FR, +1 for me .

Her first time in sg, and first day i think, i was her 2nd customer.
Location: Central-East, discreet, shared apartment, spacious room.
English: Very basic, I had to google translate half the time.
Looks: Petite cutie, same as picture, prolly taken few years ago. Minor thai tan, nice silky long hair, 151cm, ~40kg.
Body: Slim type with decent butt, natural boobs but not for boob lovers. Shaved tight pussy, no smell at all, and looks nice.
Shower: SOP i guess? My hands all over her, her hands all over me.
Massage: Told her to give me a back massage after shower, pretty decent.
French: Kiss only, she doesn't seem very keen on tongue, but I didn't initiate also.
BJ: I play safe, so CBJ instead. Normal BJ i guess, with massage on balls, she stopped after a short while (maybe condom taste bad?)
Painting/Fingering: I didn't paint (again for safety reasons), fingered her instead, seems like she enjoyed it from the shy moans.
FJ: Quite tight, accommodates various positions (she knew what i wanted without telling her), shy moans when i up my speed, but abit dry needed to relube a few times. My first shot took ~30 minutes (normally its 15mins for me, maybe it was my anxiety getting into my head). Didn't do 2nd shot, just spooned for the remainder. I didn't sleep well last night <4hrs sleep. I think she was a bit tired also, she said she didn't sleep well too, probably because new environment.
Service: Not much GFE, i think she is quite green.

TLDR: If you like very petite, slim, shy cutie, go for it.
RTF: No, not sure if I would do FL often.

Review for OKT: Quite friendly, responds quite fast, gives clear instructions.
Old 26-09-2018, 07:44 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Normally speaking they would just take down your particulars and maybe check your phone for the conversation with the OKT.

Unless you act yaya papaya with them, they would take you back just to embarrass you.
If drug involve, you will be taken back then 1 and 2 will happen to customer.
Old 26-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros! here's another FR, session was on 26/9/2018

Had a Session with Penn from SexAmazon.

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - Still in the same place. check with okt for more details

Looks - 8/10 similarity to the pictures posted by OKT only diff is her hairstyle, not curly at the ends anymore, but now quite straight.

Boobs - Man made, can see the scar below, quite firm and sensitive, overall still ok for me. no complaints

Body - Slim and slight curves, quite firm, not fat either, she's abit shorter than me, so bros who want to gym abit can carry her around

Kissing - no french, but kisses were passionate enough so it made up for it

Catbath - not bad, will lick and nibble you

Pussy - quite sensitive and tight, no KY applied throughout the session, CD almost came out after 1st round so quite tight ah

Shower - Standard SOP shower, with abit of making out and stuff if you are able to do it right.

BBBJ - NIL didnt get any. Other bros might have diff experiences, didnt ask her for it either so didnt affect my experience much

Fuckjob - Good, genuine moans can tell, cause it started from soft, then as you increase your speed and start going harder she'll start moaning louder too, will also start grinding her pussy against you and will also ask you to move faster

GFE - not bad, will cuddle with you in between shots, able to hold a conversation well enough, although her standard is like primary school kind, but still ok ah.

She's going back this Sat according to her, so bros who havent tried her yet, i would recco considering going for Penn.

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.
Old 26-09-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post

Been lurking for a few weeks thinking of trying paid sex. I prefer smaller sized girls, saw Tonz, decided to take the leap and made my first FL visit, so I don't have benchmark to give score. Not sure what the reputation pts are for, but if u like the FR, +1 for me .

Looks: Petite cutie, same as picture, prolly taken few years ago. Minor thai tan, nice silky long hair, 151cm, ~40kg.
Body: Slim type with decent butt, natural boobs but not for boob lovers. Shaved tight pussy, no smell at all, and looks nice.
French: Kiss only, she doesn't seem very keen on tongue, but I didn't initiate also.
BJ: I play safe, so CBJ instead. Normal BJ i guess, with massage on balls, she stopped after a short while (maybe condom taste bad?)
Painting/Fingering: I didn't paint (again for safety reasons), fingered her instead, seems like she enjoyed it from the shy moans.
FJ: Quite tight, accommodates various positions (she knew what i wanted without telling her), shy moans when i up my speed, but abit dry needed to relube a few times. My first shot took ~30 minutes (normally its 15mins for me, maybe it was my anxiety getting into my head). Didn't do 2nd shot, just spooned for the remainder. I didn't sleep well last night <4hrs sleep. I think she was a bit tired also, she said she didn't sleep well too, probably because new environment.

Good start and have upped your first point
Old 26-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post

She’s my type. Although $150 and no french is a big no. Did she give AR as listed bro?
Old 26-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
She’s my type. Although $150 and no french is a big no. Did she give AR as listed bro?
for frenching u should clarify with OKT, maybe its just that i didn't initiate.

i didn't ask for AR, not my kind of thing, so i dunno.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Muahahaha.... what happens when you post truthful FR?
Old 26-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Tonz under Regent Lust (my experience is not exactly the same with bro sammybk)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17854613#post17854613

Overall: Bros who like tight petite big eyes FL with friendly playful character can try Tonz. Bros who expect commando FJ, intensive tongue fight, big boobs, flat tummy, please skip.

Location: East residential spacious cozy room with small shared bathroom.

Face: Resembles 80% of photos, pretty, big eyes. With make up, fairer than normal Thai.
Body: BMI 20, petite, height is really around 151cm, no tattoo, hair length is till her waist. Skin isn't perfect, and has little tummy with stretched mark, but not a big problem.
Boobs: Natural A with pointy nipples and obvious aurora.
BBBJ & AR: We chatted till not enough time to have a proper BBBJ & AR (sorry bro jenoroth), but she did provide a short BBBJ.
Painting: Shaved, wet, odorless and slightly responsive.
French: Little tongue action only.
FJ: Quite tight, needed KY despite getting wet after painting. She couldn't take full depth pounding saying my 2IC is too big, so I started very slowly and did not go all in. Due to her tightness, just less than 200 shallow piston actions at missionary was already enough to squeeze out my juice.
CIM: At the end of 1st shot I removed condom moved over to her mouth, but she kept her mouth closed. My load ended up on her face, some in nose some on eyelash. At the end od 2nd shot she also refused CIM. I had feedback to Bro SK, and Bro SK is quite steady in handling this feedback. Bros if you want to try CIM Tonz, simply confirm with Bro SK first and I believe nothing much can go wrong.
English: Quite limited, Google Translate is needed.
GFE: Quite high, because her attitude is still quite friendly bubbly character, allowed me to rub her during shower, cuddle on bed, played with each other's body. All these made up to her poor English, little to none French, non-CIM.
Okt: Friendly, prompt in instructions and steady.

After all, Tonz is still a much better bonk compared with my past 4 out of 5 bonks - Rudy under 99babe (heavily photoshop, okt lack of punctuality still charged $150), Bebe under Doll88 (collected COF charge but only performed COM), Milk under RP (refused CIM, chased customer out after 1st shot yet still requested for tip) and Chilli under Devil House (mature big waist still charged $150).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1