The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i went to 1820 yesterday and OKT told me it is $100. but i read a number of FRs for the gals there under cat150. a bit confused here... so this house has 2 options of either 100 or 150?

sorry for the noobie qns as i seldom venture to lor 18 side
100 for half hour i think. 150 full hour. I think this is std rate. Of cos there are also other PRC houses offering 80 for half hour.
Hope this helps
Old 10-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Also, my 2 cents worth.
If wan C cup and above 1820 prob 4-5 offerings.
If u are a boob lover, still 1654a and 1658a are better.
Still, on the ground bros have to take a look.
1654a initially the girls make less eye contact, maybe abit shy. Close door of cos different.
1820, i always have the feel i am being weighed and scrutinized by the WLs as well. a few have that "I gonna get u 小弟弟“ kind of look.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
100 for half hour i think. 150 full hour. I think this is std rate. Of cos there are also other PRC houses offering 80 for half hour.
Hope this helps

Guys, u all noe why I ask?
Cos a OKT told me 1820 is not prc, but thai fish tank. And this is from 2831... cos I asked if a gal call Da Ling got work.

So.. confirm is PRC? and if they are all 100, then is not cat 150, but cat 100? but can do 150? ... or they are 150 but offer 100 for 30mins cos easier to cater to more custys?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 10-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Cos a OKT told me 1820 is not prc, but thai fish tank. And this is from 2831... cos I asked if a gal call Da Ling got work.

So.. confirm is PRC? and if they are all 100, then is not cat 150, but cat 100? but can do 150? ... or they are 150 but offer 100 for 30mins cos easier to cater to more custys?
1820, u can go and see for yourself, definately PRC. But i remember the other day chatting with the girls that their boss dun allow them to go other houses. and they wun call other girls into their house too.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1820, u can go and see for yourself, definately PRC. But i remember the other day chatting with the girls that their boss dun allow them to go other houses. and they wun call other girls into their house too.
OKT Peter in the past has two shops - L1805 and L1820. The row of L18 where shops like 1803, 1805, 1807 and 1809 were located were gazetted to be demolished later. So OKT Peter left with only 1820. 1805 used to be like any Cat150 shops where out call and in-call services could be entertained. However OKT Peter’s agreement with AV on 1820 is somewhat different where no outcall or in-call service is allowed. And it was because of that that AV allowed him to set up another shop. If let say he calls WL from another shop to his shop for certain super regulars of his, he may be taking a risk. After the closure of his 1805, he can actually seek to revert 1820 agreement such that to allow in-call and out call services but he chose not to prolly he wanna earn more as he believes having more WLs at his disposal is vital to maximize earning.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

-----------------------------

Last edited by unfit; 12-06-2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OKT Peter in the past has two shops - L1805 and L1820. The row of L18 where shops like 1803, 1805, 1807 and 1809 were located were gazetted to be demolished later. So OKT Peter left with only 1820. 1805 used to be like any Cat150 shops where out call and in-call services could be entertained. However OKT Peter’s agreement with AV on 1820 is somewhat different where no outcall or in-call service is allowed. And it was because of that that AV allowed him to set up another shop. If let say he calls WL from another shop to his shop for certain super regulars of his, he may be taking a risk. After the closure of his 1805, he can actually seek to revert 1820 agreement such that to allow in-call and out call services but he chose not to prolly he wanna earn more as he believes having more WLs at his disposal is vital to maximize earning.
You are right bro.

OKT Peter was allowed to setup two shops when 1805 was still opened.
Agreement with AV then was that 1820 only for in-house guests and no in-call or out-call gals.

After 1805 closed, OKT Peter left with only 1820.
OKT Peter will get more gals at his disposal for in-house guests to select.
AV also will approve more gals there for obvious reasons.

Quote:

2831 Gwee probably slipped his mind becos the whole stretch of Lor 18 (even Nos) except for 1820 and 1856 is now Thai fish tank.

Moreover 1820 no in-call or out-call so Gwee cannot call their gals anyway.

They are cat150 but they also do half-hour for $100.
Many PRC houses also do that eg. 1425, WH02, 1820, 2036, .....

However, $100 only for in-house guests and no outcall.

You have to go to 1820 to bonk your fav Da Ling.
Da Ling is very good. You will not regret la.

IMHO, she only score low for one of my criteria.
But perhaps tats not impt to you. You go try la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i went to 1820 yesterday and OKT told me it is $100. but i read a number of FRs for the gals there under cat150. a bit confused here... so this house has 2 options of either 100 or 150?

sorry for the noobie qns as i seldom venture to lor 18 side
As I mentioned above, cat150 has two pricing in some PRC houses.

$150 for cat150 WLs for one hour session (in-call or out-call).
$100 for cat150 WLs for half-hour session (only in-house guests).
$80 for previously cat150 downgraded or cat$80 WLs per session.

Only a handful PRC WLs in GL offering $80 per session.

1820 do not have $80 WLs.

cat150 breakdown actually very simple.

For one-hour session ($150),
$80 - WL take
$40 - Her boss take
$30 - Room (Outside house take or her boss gets this for in-house guests)

For half-hour session ($100),
$60 - WL take
$40 - Her boss take (No outside house issue becos only for in-house guests)

Some cat150 WLs told me actually they prefer to do $100 half-hour session.
Becos they get $60 for a half-hour and $120 for two diff half-hour sessions.
They only get $80 for a single one-hour session.

Quote:
Hope this helps
The answer is above for $150, $100 and $80 differences.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

2831 Gwee probably slipped his mind becos the whole stretch of Lor 18 (even Nos) except for 1820 and 1856 is now Thai fish tank.

Moreover 1820 no in-call or out-call so Gwee cannot call their gals anyway.

They are cat150 but they also do half-hour for $100.
Many PRC houses also do that eg. 1425, WH02, 1820, 2036, .....

However, $100 only for in-house guests and no outcall.

You have to go to 1820 to bonk your fav Da Ling.
Da Ling is very good. You will not regret la.

IMHO, she only score low for one of my criteria.
But perhaps tats not impt to you. You go try la.

As I mentioned above, cat150 has two pricing in some PRC houses.

$150 for cat150 WLs for one hour session (in-call or out-call).
$100 for cat150 WLs for half-hour session (only in-house guests).
$80 for previously cat150 downgraded or cat$80 WLs per session.

Only a handful PRC WLs in GL offering $80 per session.

1820 do not have $80 WLs.

cat150 breakdown actually very simple.

For one-hour session ($150),
$80 - WL take
$40 - Her boss take
$30 - Room (Outside house take or her boss gets this for in-house guests)

For half-hour session ($100),
$60 - WL take
$40 - Her boss take (No outside house issue becos only for in-house guests)

Some cat150 WLs told me actually they prefer to do $100 half-hour session.
Becos they get $60 for a half-hour and $120 for two diff half-hour sessions.
They only get $80 for a single one-hour session.

The answer is above for $150, $100 and $80 differences. [/QUOTE]
Kaoz, another wargod lvl cheongster.
Sifu, u taking student?
Old 11-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

FR on 1658a RuYi

Today, took several bros recommendation and went to 1658a to look for Ji Xiang. She just stepped out and had to wait patiently for 50 mins. Went into a few joints exploring but got attitude from 2 joints in particular. The others, my wait and want list gals were working or otherwise engaged. So lan lan, go back to 1658a to wait for Jixiang. Noticed Ruyi laying on the couch and playing with her HP, initially impression not too good, but slowly made some small talk with her. Ji xiang returned after 40 mins, but taking a look, i instead chose Ru Yi instead.

WL Name - Ru Yi
Looks - her looks grow on you, got a pretty sharp nose and not as bah as i tot her to be. Once she warms up to you she got that cheeky "careful i eat u up" look.
Origin - Hunan, PRC i think
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C cups very sensitive but a bit saggy. However if she lay on her back, its natural hills. Looks good actually, in doggie, wild swing. Damn... got a bit of hardon remembering this.
Body Built - Kinda slim. Ji Xiang is more bah than her.
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - She has a friendly attitude as she warms up, not the extreme GFE kind but more like a "hey Fuck Buddy, come lets do it" kind of air.

Led me into rm and some small talk. All the while smiling to herself and engaging in some small talk. Guess she was thinking "blookdy fool, wait so long still u get me" She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down then say, u are so dark, how come. I was like "wah lau, i am not a white piglet for you to roast and eat ok. " Giggle giggle laugh laugh. Then she stripped, i was disappointed at this point, saw C cups but slightly saggy. I was like "jialat lo"

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, led me to bathroom. More small talk and she began to shower me. Wash me very thoroughly, then began her foreplay. She really can use her butt to stimulate you. Holding my thighs, stroking then using her butt crack to play with my little brother. Strange enough, my didi responded. Normally, i am not interested in this. And didi got extremely hard. I dunno how she did it, but she did get me on.

Out of the shower, onto the bed, she was like be gentle to me and i be good to you. Started licking me on my nips and all over, i started to finger her clit and to my surpirse well formed and very erect and very easy to stimulate.

Slowly, she was getting wet. She told me she does not do bbbj so she capped me and started a CBJ. Didi was getting harder again. Pulled her into 69 and gave licking her clit. and fingering the outside of her cave. She asked me if i am ready, i said no. She wanted to jump on me in cowgirl but i got up and lay her across my lap and started licking her tits. She requested i be gentle cos its very sensitive now. Fingering her and licking her clit and tits. Alternating to see how high she can get.
Cannot tahan already, i got ready to enter. This is where my surprise began.
She din moan much while i was licking her, but her body language tells it all. When i penetrated her, her pussy is soaking wet and very tight. She specially uses Okamoto 0.2 the black and gold kind. And even i was capped, i could feel every ridge, bump and turn in her pussy. She was tight but not too tight till pain that kind. I hesitated to fully penetrate her at first, moving shallow and slow. Her moans, i can say this, perfectly natural. Not faked, not a single bit. Slow and shallow, got the low low lusty moans. Once i went deep and hard, a crescendo builds. Her moans are totally in tandem with my strokes of my didi.

Initially, she even resisted a bit, saying i am too long and too hard. She is kinda afraid. As she slowly relaxed, her kegel muscles start to act. As i am coming out, she releases, when i go in shallow, she grips. When its deep, my didi felt as if its totally and gripped.
Next is her expression, her eyes half closed only seeing the whites, her eyelids flutter when i am deep. She clenches the pillow and sheets tight and her mouth has that half open. She really is an enjoyment to watch and she is really not faking it.

I slowly begin to gain traction and momentum, scissors and side positions. Side position, she really feels the pump and grips really tight. But my problem kicks in, i am getting too long and my bonking time is dragging, she slowly begins to feel pain as i have touched her crevix several times. She did nicely tell me to slow down or not too deep and when i hit too deep, sh will moan both in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Hard to describe but u gotta try it to know.
I am definately reaching her limits in endurance but she tries to work with me. And she is really working hard. I flip her back to missionary and she puts her legs over my shoulders, allowing me to really and fully penetrate and go in.
A queer mixture of her undulating traction in the cave and her very very sexy moans made me cum within 10 mins. It was not the explosive kind, but rather mellow and sextified kind. and i was squirting for quite a while.

I wanted to pull out but she held my thighs, letting me stay in there for a while more. She was still enjoying the feel of hot cum in the condom and my hardness inside of her. When she allowed me to exit, she turned on her side and massaged her navel, saying it ached a little. I abit heartache for her and massaged her navel for her for a while whilst she lay in the hollow of my arm. Here the GFE was superb. Got that i am all yours kind of GFE.
Got up, shower then she requested for my wechat. Asked her if she allow for RTF, she was quite hesitant and did not give me a direct answer. Got dressed and left.

Overall, i will RTF this lady. Dun expect very superfical oohs and aahs when u are with her. She is indeed the foreplay queen and her GFE is deep deep within. Unlock it and you will understand what i am saying. At the start, u may be disaapointed, cos too much surface GFE in GL. But her kind of GFE is 一切尽在不言中。

Also, this was one of my fastest sessions that i cum in GL. The satisfaction is deep down, not just jub and shoot kind.
Not a gem as per say to what cheongsters rate gems nowadays. But i see something different in Ruyi. She climaxed twice and our coupling is complete.
Treasure this lady bros. Really.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

FR on Xiao Yu

Several Bros have recommended Xiao Yu to me, since i din get my taste today, was intent only to try Xiao Yu, Baihe or Dou Dou(is she on menses leave?)
Went into 1654a, asked for Xiao Yu, bingo!!! She is available, my lucky day. She led me upstairs to the designated room.

WL Name - Xiao Yu
Looks - Seriously, she is not a looker. Looks like a reverse style smurf. She is quite big boned considering her face is quite small.
Origin - Never ask
Age - Never ask
Height - Approx. 1.57m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C Cups with a firm core. Her boobs are really nice with pink tits. Natural and sensitive
Body Built - Kinda bah. But firm. She has small Venus Dimples. Sex commando alert
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She got the 小鸟依人style on her. And something special abt her is her pheromone glands are behind her neck, not at the side. Bro wanting to seduce her u know wad to do now.

Led me into rm and some small talk. Small talk and started frenching. Talk a bit abt she big boned and she shy and hide.
She proceeded to strip me and led me to the bath, when her boobs showed, i was like wow. Natural C cup round style. Actually quite a nice handful.
Bath and more kissing then she began to play a bit with me. Tried to get my didi up and did so only when she licked my nips and HJ me. Her HJ strokes are damn good. Gave me a slightly lackluster BBBJ at this point in time.

Out of the shower, onto the bed, she slowly started kissing me all over. Slight catbath and kept arousing me at my nips. HJ was pretty nice but she toned it down a bit. Her BBBJ this time very different, slow lick and shallow, then deep throat and alternating front and back with a twist. Wow, seriously to die for.

I fingered her clit and she was beginning to get wet. Putting my arms under her i heaved her on top of me, clit in front of me and started to slowly stimulate her clit. Alternating between slow and hard tonguefu, she began to drip juice on my chin. She is really moaning very loudly at this point. She managed to struggle out of my grasp and started to BBBJ me again.

I am hard enought now and she quickly capped me and began to ride in cowgirl. Now i can see her face and tit in all their glory. She really enjoys sex. Her expressions and moans are priceless. As i reach out to grab her boobs she leans back in her cowgirl, penetrating even deeper, grinding even harder.
Cowgirl to missionary, side then to doggy. Never once taking out my didi, we changed several positions. She is one smooth operator man!

In doggy, She looks back over her shoulders as i penetrate too deep. Her endearing gaze begs for a deeper and harder stroke. Then she suddenly arches her back and hold my head to her shoulder and starts kissing and frenching me again. My godness!!! This is something out of an AV porn movie man!!

This time, take out didi and move her into missionary. Hard long strokes or penetrating deep in her and tilting up and down. She starts to grab the pillows and bedsheets and starts calling me hubby. As I gradually hit her crevix, her eyes pop open, mouth forming an O and arches her back. Wow, she is really panting and moaning in pleasure now. Overall, all done in 50 mins or so.

I surrender to her endearing clasp and it my turn to let go. She tells me she climaxed 4 times and she really wants more. But again, i am 1 shot 1 kill. Bo bian.

Its been a long session for her, she tries to lay in my arms but i told her to lay face down instead. She really did well. Massaged her back from lower back to upper to her shoulders. Thats when i noticed her natural pheromone perfume. Very intoxicating. As i rub her back and shoulders, she begins to moans softly again. I did not purposely stimulate her but in 5 mins, she is dripping wet again. I slide and soft caress her full breasts and tickling her tits and she begins to moan louder. then to my surprise, my didi began to wake up again. I press my hardon to her butt crack and she tilts her ass up, as if asking for an insertion and i can tell you it took all my endurance not to penetrate her pussy or AJ her right at this point in time. A while later, she turn over and with a half lidded gaze, starts to fondle her pussy. She is drenched again.

She suddenty sits up and like, 糟糕了 忘了时间了。 Wow, she totally forgot the time. We hurriedly shower and dress and she scoots me out of the room and back downstairs.

Overall, i will RTF this Xiao Yu. This is definately commando level WL in GL. Rare gem nonwithstanding, someone who can get me a hardon within 10 mins of my climax is not someone you wanna trifle with.

Bros, i am warning everyone here, dun judge a book by her covers. I tell you this is commando level service and is very addidctive. Visit Xiao Yu at your own peril.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Thnx to bro Maxipriest, Bro Joker and bro paintingfan

the mystery is solved and I noe wat to do.

Late update on some Cat 150 big boobs WL I have tried.

Anni of 2831a has big soft boobs, tho saggy, she uses them to great service.. ask her for tit-fuck.. very shiok. Svc good, but still new and somehow not enuf chemistry with me.

Yue er - mm.. good body, face ok... she likes to control things... and this is what I dun like. She BBBJ me until I came... I shudhaf stopped her n asked for FJ.. but as I was watching the time, I knew there was plenty of time to go for another round.. however, she insisted on another session.. which I rejected. can't comment much as the svc wasn't there for me. dun allow alot of touching.. not in the bathroom.. not on the bed.

Mai zi - GOOD BODY.. pretty face. mm.. all I can say is.. I will RTF her.

Paiseh bros.. but really in a lot of rush nowadays.. will give a proper FR on the next big boob 150 I try. I promise

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 13-06-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sceneaddiction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went back to try Manli (no.68), L18H20 again

Kind of miss her after seeing all those positive FRs on her
Never fail to disappoint me, this Manli service really top-notch
Passionate Frenching and bj from her, she include this 360 degree when giving BJ, this one really turn me on like siao
Her cowgirl also damn solid, seeing her slutty face while riding me so hard
The way she tease me and ask me I was enjoying and all, really one of a kind service also
She took care of me and my little brother well hahaha

Will return for her after I try this Duoduo (1) from L18H20 also
Highly recommend by the okt saying she got use vibrator all hahaha
Old 13-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maizi going back soon rtf before she is gone for good 😅
Quote:
Thnx to bro Maxipriest, Bro Joker and bro paintingfan

the mystery is solved and I noe wat to do.

Late update on some Cat 150 big boobs WL I have tried.

Anni of 2831a has big soft boobs, tho saggy, she uses them to great service.. ask her for tit-fuck.. very shiok. Svc good, but still new and somehow not enuf chemistry with me.

Yue er - mm.. good body, face ok... she likes to control things... and this is what I dun like. She BBBJ me until I came... I shudhaf stopped her n asked for FJ.. but as I was watching the time, I knew there was plenty of time to go for another round.. however, she insisted on another session.. which I rejected. can't comment much as the svc wasn't there for me. dun allow alot of touching.. not in the bathroom.. not on the bed.

Mai zi - GOOD BODY.. pretty face. mm.. all I can say is.. I will RTF her.

Paiseh bros.. but really in a lot of rush nowadays.. will give a proper FR on the next big boob 150 I try. I promise
Old 13-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not 68 ...78 is mali and you sure she french ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceneaddiction View Post

Passionate Frenching and bj from her, she include this 360 degree when giving BJ, this one really turn me on like siao
The way she tease me and ask me I was enjoying and all, really one of a kind service also

Old 13-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceneaddiction View Post

U posted FR of this? when u see her?
Far as i know, yesterday, only 2 girls in shop. Da Ling and Duo Li. 6 and 68. Pls dun do this.
I have proof on hand and i went to RTF last night too. So proven twice. And also, vibes are not used by Duo Li and Man Li. I know Duo Duo used.
There are 3 gals on menses leave the rest got flu.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1