The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2005, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

[QUOTE=acka
I then helped her put on a pair of pantyhose which i had prepared ..[/QUOTE]

Which brand? How did you go about buying ? ONline ? If departmental stores, very paiseh leh
Old 26-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

i also haf a fetish for girls wearing pantyhose.. it just makes them so sexy...
Old 26-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro, i'm sure you've noticed little shops lying around (guardian pharmacy,watson etc) where they have absolutely no customers at certain times...that's the time to strike! If your gf is willing to indulge in your fetish..get her to buy..if u're at her place even better!Just use hers!!

[QUOTE=Peter_North]
Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
I then helped her put on a pair of pantyhose which i had prepared ..[/QUOTE

Which brand? How did you go about buying ? ONline ? If departmental stores, very paiseh leh
Old 26-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Heh actually i believe japanese ladies prefer caucasians because they noe how to treat a gal right (not to mention shower them with praises) as compared to the stereotypical MCP japanese men who are very rigid and expect their women to be obedient at all times.So..if you noe how to treat a gal right and noe how to speak japanese...you get the drift?

Anyway since we are on this topic about Japanese ladies... I once had this wonderful experience on the mrt..was on the way to boat quay after work..here's how it goes:

While waiting for the train to arrive i casually let my eyes roam around for eye candy..and then i saw it. 3 beautiful women were standing close to me, one wearing pants, the other two wearing skirts (sadly no stockings or ph).
From their conversation i could tell they were japanese, and as i was intrigued by the japanese language, i stayed on trying to fathom what they were saying.

The train arrived and after settling down , i found that the 3 japanese ladies had managed to find a seat while i hadn't .It was then that i realised the one wearing pants was wearing black stockings/ph (gasp!)

As i focused ever so intently on her lovely nylon encased feet, i failed to see that she had actually noticed me looking (ogling) at her feet. I looked up to find the 3 ladies in deep conversation while looking in my direction from time to time. Feeling abashed i looked away , but from the corner of my eye i could see them giggling like schoolgirls , and they began to stretch their legs , one person at a time. When the lady in pants stretched hers (dangling her heels in the process .whoa..) i could not help but turn and look.. and it was then that she gave me the "caught ya" look . We smiled briefly and she returned to her fast conversation with her friends , who also tried to make me look at their legs(or so i thought).

The lady in pants stretched her legs for me again, and i was caught hook line and sinker. The ladies then giggled among themselves as if sayin they confirmed i had a fetish for ph (damn right if they were!). The train then pulled to a stop. It was my station hence i alighted. I saw that the japanese gals also alighted at the same stop but being shy i did not dare approach them for their numbers...regret!!!
Well i have this tendency just like u, couldn't help looking at ger with p.h. But luckily never get caught. For your case i feel that u could have good chance knowing them but given me in your situation i also dare not approach,shy. When i go 25 Bangkok, i notice that those ger in the fish tank, they usually wear p.h, so siok just looking at them. Once i called one, never f**k as i m very concern of dieases, but ask her to take off everything except p.h 2 masterbate 4 me while i ruba her below with my finger. Wow she was so wet after a while and was moaning and enjoying it so much as if gona orgas any time but i came b4 she does, 2 bad.
But definetly an expreience never forget.
Old 26-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo bro, i'm sure you've noticed little shops lying around (guardian pharmacy,watson etc) where they have absolutely no customers at certain times...that's the time to strike! If your gf is willing to indulge in your fetish..get her to buy..if u're at her place even better!Just use hers!!
but those at watson, the material is more to cotton, kinda rough when u touch it...
Old 27-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The quality of those pantyhose at Watson and Guardian is lousy. You should try Marks & Spencer, a bit expensive though. These days jewellery shop girls are beginning to wear black opaque pantyhose. It's kinda thick - 40 denier - but it's elegant. Most are CHARNOS.
Old 27-01-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
The quality of those pantyhose at Watson and Guardian is lousy. You should try Marks & Spencer, a bit expensive though. These days jewellery shop girls are beginning to wear black opaque pantyhose. It's kinda thick - 40 denier - but it's elegant. Most are CHARNOS.
yes my fren, i can't help but to agree with ur views...

i love going to hotels either to the lounge or for wedding dinner cos thats where i can see girls in pantyhose

HANES & SARAH BORGHI would be brands to take note off too
Old 27-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
yes my fren, i can't help but to agree with ur views...

i love going to hotels either to the lounge or for wedding dinner cos thats where i can see girls in pantyhose

HANES & SARAH BORGHI would be brands to take note off too
My favourites:

Be warned. These highly sexy provocative pantyhose when worn on a pair of pretty legs can cause serious damage to your cock, as the man in charge will be screwing non-stop. For the less experienced, you will simply spill your juice on those pantyhose. It's a sight to behold!

http://www.newlook.com.sg/image.asp?front=SB10929

http://www.newlook.com.sg/image.asp?front=SB10930
Old 27-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
My favourites:

Be warned. These highly sexy provocative pantyhose when worn on a pair of pretty legs can cause serious damage to your cock, as the man in charge will be screwing non-stop. For the less experienced, you will simply spill your juice on those pantyhose. It's a sight to behold!

http://www.newlook.com.sg/image.asp?front=SB10929

http://www.newlook.com.sg/image.asp?front=SB10930

cool.. thats some nice hoses....

is the girl in the first link wearing a pantyhose plus garter belt fishnet stockings? cos i realised her upper tighs are shiny
Old 27-01-2005, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
cool.. thats some nice hoses....

is the girl in the first link wearing a pantyhose plus garter belt fishnet stockings? cos i realised her upper tighs are shiny
It's a one-piece pantyhose.

UP my points, if you like. I'm going to hit 100 soon...hehehe.
Old 27-01-2005, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's a one-piece pantyhose.

UP my points, if you like. I'm going to hit 100 soon...hehehe.
i like the pantyhose.. may consider ordering
Old 27-01-2005, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
i like the pantyhose.. may consider ordering
It's very sexy. Who's going to wear it to show you ?

You will not come across girls in Singapore walking around in that pantyhose.
Old 27-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's very sexy. Who's going to wear it to show you ?

You will not come across girls in Singapore walking around in that pantyhose.
for my future gf? hahaha.. can buy and keep it in my cupboard..

anyway how to upz the points ?
Old 27-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
for my future gf? hahaha.. can buy and keep it in my cupboard..

anyway how to upz the points ?
You think future g/f dare to wear that pantyhose in public ? Actually must try to get those trans @ Changi Village to wear and parade. They sure have got nice legs.

Your rep power still zero leh. You must post more and gain rep power. When you have at least something in your rep power, just click on the icon above your rep points and follow the on screen prompt.

Bro, any personal pantyhose sex romp to share ?
Old 27-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
You think future g/f dare to wear that pantyhose in public ? Actually must try to get those trans @ Changi Village to wear and parade. They sure have got nice legs.

Your rep power still zero leh. You must post more and gain rep power. When you have at least something in your rep power, just click on the icon above your rep points and follow the on screen prompt.

Bro, any personal pantyhose sex romp to share ?
maybe not in public but inside a room .... anyway i'll be more den happy if she wears those normal pantyhose ( except thosse u find at watsons and G.P) out in public...

pantyhose sex romp.. hmm have yet to do it. but i used to ask my ex to wear pantyhose out, telling her its really nice on her, this and that.. espicially praising her legs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1