The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kuriousity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Inspired Beginning

So I have been a long time lurker in these forums. And have been recently inspired to actively speak out about my desires. Would love to seek advice on this journey and also will provide updates along the way.

Basically, I recently got into a relationship with a female and along the way, we have opened up to interesting situations. She likes to be the dominant one in the bed, and I the submissive one. Recently, she has started to eating my ass as well as poking it. I surprisingly enjoyed it and got me thoroughly thinking about dressing the part and being the 'girl'.

She leaves enough sexy clothes in my house and I like to wear them whenever she isn't around (would anyone be interested in pictures?).

Anyway, if you haven't figured it out, I have been pondering on giving BJ or receiving anal while dressed up. Maybe actually what I am looking for would be a secret Daddy of some sorts. Not necessarily about money (though who wouldn't mind - this makes me feel like a slut), but maybe someone older and experienced who can guide me through this journey (becoming a girl). Or any fellow CD, if you don't mind sharing how you got started, I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Sorry for the long post, but if you got till the end, thank you for reading. Hopefully, I will be able to give updates as I start this journey.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
having is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Inspired Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuriousity View Post
So I have been a long time lurker in these forums. And have been recently inspired to actively speak out about my desires. Would love to seek advice on this journey and also will provide updates along the way.

Basically, I recently got into a relationship with a female and along the way, we have opened up to interesting situations. She likes to be the dominant one in the bed, and I the submissive one. Recently, she has started to eating my ass as well as poking it. I surprisingly enjoyed it and got me thoroughly thinking about dressing the part and being the 'girl'.

She leaves enough sexy clothes in my house and I like to wear them whenever she isn't around (would anyone be interested in pictures?).

Anyway, if you haven't figured it out, I have been pondering on giving BJ or receiving anal while dressed up. Maybe actually what I am looking for would be a secret Daddy of some sorts. Not necessarily about money (though who wouldn't mind - this makes me feel like a slut), but maybe someone older and experienced who can guide me through this journey (becoming a girl). Or any fellow CD, if you don't mind sharing how you got started, I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Sorry for the long post, but if you got till the end, thank you for reading. Hopefully, I will be able to give updates as I start this journey.
keep sharing more. some might have experience the same way as u and never speak up.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by having View Post
keep sharing more. some might have experience the same way as u and never speak up.
True, I never thought I would really have the courage to speakup. I think this stems from me constantly having a sissy fantasy. I am not necessarily attracted to males, which is odd.

I will have some updates soon, maybe with pictures of my journey.
Old 22-07-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bridgepanzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to be regular with a cumslut who dont want a dick in him nor swears hes not gay, but will suck any cock out there. I envy him cause I would love to be that as well but im too straight facing and dom in bed to have 8 cocks lined up for me. But I do think about sucking all the cocks when my sexuality season shifts (pansexual).
Old 26-07-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Didnt know need to wait for moderation, sorry.

Last edited by Kuriousity; 26-07-2023 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 26-07-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Open for comments, though pretty shy. Please be kind. Might delete I probably need to shave my hair for more revealing pictures. Wearing this kind of made me fantasise some one sliding my panty aside and giving it to me....one day it will be a reality hehe.

Good note that I got a wig and some makeup to start my journey. Though I don't believe I will show my face here.
Old 26-07-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

hmm been trying to upload my photos, but don't seem to be able to. oh well at least the journey has begun.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Crow13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice pictures. Shaving the hair will be great as it make it smooth and feminine. When will be the big date for you to have someone inside you. I willing to volunteer. 😘
Old 27-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bridgepanzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking great already.
Old 29-07-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

Very nice ��

Humble point to exchange

PM for kik or Wechat for fun
Old 30-07-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Thank you for the kind words everyone To answer a few PMs here since mostly everyone asks the same questions.

1) Yes, I will be shaving and taking more pictures of my ass in thongs (most requested). I only have a few so it will be boring maybe? Anyone willing to sponsor this journey, I will definitely repay you in kind, especially when more things develop during this journey. Repayment would be very likely to be sexual favours Right now, open to giving blowjobs in your car...later down the road you could be very likely taking my anal virginity. I should clarify that I am not looking for payments to earn money like a FL. More like just covering the actual expense of the items or if you wish something you would like me to wear for your use. And the repayment would be me wearing it while giving you a blowjob something like that.

2) No I don't really need money to go down this path. But like I said, I like being made to feel like a slut and for some reason being sponsored gives me that feeling.

3) People who PM me, please leave yourself an intro. I would prefer older males (I am 30+ but look 20+) who have experience and can guide me along the way. Or perhaps someone who feels like me and we can pursue this path together, I am quite open to that. Although my ultimate fantasy I think would be 2 males, one fucking me and me sucking one And then perhaps 1 on each side for me to jerk off. Take turns to use me

4) Sorry for the lack of updates, I am quite busy and I am still very much attached to my girlfriend who has been very nice to me in this situation. She's open to all of this, sounds crazy I know. Pretty much, she's fine if it's with other guys but would feel betrayed if it is another female.

5) I will update soon, going to Chiang Mai for holiday and will probably have some content to update from there hehe.

Again, thank you for being part of my journey.

Last edited by Kuriousity; 30-07-2023 at 04:24 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 12-04-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Art66888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuriousity View Post

Open for comments, though pretty shy. Please be kind. Might delete I probably need to shave my hair for more revealing pictures. Wearing this kind of made me fantasise some one sliding my panty aside and giving it to me....one day it will be a reality hehe.

Good note that I got a wig and some makeup to start my journey. Though I don't believe I will show my face here.
Damn very nice ass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1