The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!
Re: Gang of Five

Thank you all for your positive feedback. I apologize for the long lead-up, but I wanted to write an erotic story with character development instead of those short ones you usually see elsewhere. It's always sexier when you know more about the ladies you're making love to, which is why we fantasize more about our friends and colleagues than freelancers we know little about!

But your patience will be duly rewarded because the sexciting parts are coming next!
Old 30-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Tent pitched..
Old 30-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

I arrived slightly before 10 pm, and unlocked the server room. The documents are still hidden where I had left them, and I quickly scanned them with a portable scanner into my computer. It was too risky to make copies on a copier as I didn’t want to handle hard copies, and digital copiers can retain scanned images of the documents I photocopied. I uploaded the scanned images to my cloud storage, and continued working on some upgrades to the server software.

15 minutes later, there was a knock and Claire walked through the door. She was wearing a short tight white skirt that showed off her silky long legs, and an off-shoulder blouse that revealed her smooth skin and perfect shoulders. The scent of her sweet perfume immediately permeated the cold air in the server room as she walked in, with the silence broken by the clicking of her heels.

“Hi Ben! So glad that you’re around to help me out!” She gave me the brightest smile she could muster, showing off her perfect teeth framed by impossibly luscious lips. She was the picture of a goddess, perfect in every way that a man could have wanted. It took all the restrain I had to hide my desires and hard-on when such a ravishing beauty is alone with me in the server room. I knew I had to stay in control if I want to go further.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

“Hi Claire… how can I help?” I leaned back in my seat, casually trying to play it cool. Claire explained that her notebook seems to crash intermittently when opening certain documents, and she moved forward to set her notebook in front of me, deliberately leaning into me and brushing my face with her soft trusses. She smelled really good, and my heart was literally pounding out of my chest when her soft D-cupped breasts brushed across my shoulders.

Claire took a seat beside me and crossed her legs, revealing more of her silky white thighs. “It’s so frustrating that this is happening Ben,” she said. “I lose a lot of work when the computer crashes, and it is important that we get this fixed.” I was partially mesmerised by her small glossy lips illuminated by the bluish tint of her notebook screen, like how the angler fish dangles its lure to attract its prey into their jaws of death.

“Well… I’m not sure if I can help you Claire,” I replied with a coolness that surprised even myself. “It takes a lot of work to determine what the problem is.” And at that moment, Claire knew she had to turn up the heat in the cold server room. She looked directly at me with her doe-like eyes, and placed her small soft hand on my thigh. “I know you can help me Ben. I heard that you’re the best. I just lost the soft copy of an important spreadsheet when it crashed last night, and I can’t seem to find the document I printed before it crashed. Do you know how I can get it back Ben?” she whispered as she stroked my thigh.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Great build up to your story! Do carry on! I’m glued!
Old 30-04-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

I nearly creamed myself as she ran her hands along my pants. Claire truly lives up to her well-deserved reputation as the “sex-assassin” with her killer charms. Unfortunately for her, I knew how important this document is for her team, and her attempts to seduce me simply reinforced my instincts about how damning it can be for them if the document falls in the wrong hands. In short, I knew I had a trump card on my hands, and it was going to take a lot more than thigh-stroking from Claire to retrieve the evidence.

“I appreciate your confidence in me, but I’m just a IT manager Claire. I may be able to help you with your computer, but to recover a lost document is going to take a whole lot of effort from you and me,” I hinted subtly. “How important is this document to you, and how much effort are you willing to put in to get it back?” I asked without missing a beat.

Claire looked demonstrably concerned at this point, probably because she understood that I knew the contents of the document, and presumably she comprehended that I was not going to return her the prints unless she gave me what I wanted.

She probably guessed what I wanted, and she didn’t like it one bit.
Old 30-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

“The document is important to me,” she said with a slight frown. “I really need to get it back. I don’t want to get outside help to retrieve it because it has confidential company figures. I know that it is not your job to recover the document for me, but I’m willing to pay you handsomely if you can get it back.”

What a dilemma for me. Financially even though I’m drawing a reasonable salary, getting a big payment from Claire will help pay off a huge chunk of my loans. That would be a big relief, but would it be as stimulating as a relief on my manhood? I could always make money elsewhere, but an opportunity to bed a goddess like Claire will not happen every day.

I reached for her hand on my thigh and moved it further up, “Money can’t solve the problem Claire. It is not an easy task, and we have to come together to make it work. Do you understand?” I was beside myself with glee for coming up with such a clever answer with so much innuendo.

Claire opened up her eyes wide and withdrew her hands in shock. She must have thought that she could come in and sweet-talk me in handing over the document. Never did she expect that I will be asking her to pay a much higher price for the document. She was used to dealing with CEOs and other high flying executives, and the thought of having to seduce a lowly IT manager was probably too much for her.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
karmasung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue
Old 30-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

TS, good writing style. And your rate of update is amazing. Keep it up.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS getting a hard on already from the slow well written build up of background

Well done and keep us updated constantly! Thank you
Old 30-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

There was silence in the air as Claire sat in her chair, pondering over her choices. As much as she hated the thought of having to deal with me, she knew that the fate of her team rests in her hands. She asked in a defeated tone, “How much work do we have to put in to recover the missing document?”

I wanted very much to punch the air in excitement when I heard that, but I knew that I had to be play it really cool. She was the prize that every guy in the company lusted after, and I cannot even guess how many male colleagues screwed their significant other while imagining they are doing Claire. I could not even believe this was really happening for me right now.

“If the document is really important, we should get on it right away,” I replied as I pulled her chair towards me. She took a sharp breath and turned her face away, still in disbelief that she needed to cut a deal with me. I knew I needed to make sure she knows who’s in charge, so I held her by the chin and turned her face towards me, “I need to know you’re fully committed to this, and that you will do exactly as I say in order to make this work.”
Old 30-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Claire looked down at the floor, bit her lower lips and whispered, “ok.” I sighed, “I’m disappointed Claire. That doesn’t sound very committed… I’m putting in so much work to help you without payment. If you are not going to be proactive and happy, I don’t think this is going to work out.”

Claire took a moment to take that all in, and when she finally looked up, she smiled at me and said, “You’re right Ben. I'm grateful that you’re helping me with this. I’m fully committed to this and I will do exactly as you say.”

With that, I knew I hit the sex jackpot. Very calmly, I stood up and walked to the server room door to lock it, even though I knew it is highly unlikely that anyone will come in at this time of the night. I turned around to take in the sight of Claire already on both knees waiting for me. I could hardly believe that I have this incredible seductress that every hot-blooded male in the company had lusted after to do everything that I ever fantasized about her.
Old 30-04-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
DaNaiMei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting hotter, please continue TS!!
Old 30-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

I slowly strode over and positioned my crotch in front of her face to display my alpha male status. Claire placed both hands by the side of my pants and nimbly fondled my hardening member with her fingers. My heart raced as she worked her sexual magic, and my mind was imaging how any old CEO can withstand such seduction without suffering heart attacks.

Claire looked up at me with her innocent looking eyes and pouty lips, as her fingers danced over the growing budge. The fabric of my pants was getting in the way, as my engorged member strained against the constraints of my underwear. In a slow motion, she reached out to unbuckle my belt, sliding it out of the trousers loop and dropping it on the floor.

Claire reached for the zip and pulled down the zipper with the greatest deliberation, checking my expression as the zip slowly slid downwards. I tried to keep a poker face, as she slid her hands though the zip to cup my underwear and massaged the bulge. She stood up and swivelled behind me, with her hands still inside my pants and fondling my manhood.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Claire licked my ear with her tongue and playfully nibbed my ear lobes, whispering in a sultry voice, “Do you like it Ben?”. I could not reply as I was gasping for my breath with her insane cock tease. Very deftly, she unbuttoned my shirt and her cold fingers caressed my chest. “Your fingers… they’re so cold,” I managed to mumble.

“Hmmm… the air-con is so cold in here. I think my fingers need some warmth Ben,” Claire smiled slyly. “And I think I know where to find some heat.” She took my shirt off and turned me around to face her again as she kneeled down, gliding her hands from my chest to my waistband. With a quick flick of the buckle, my pants slid down onto the floor, leaving me standing in nothing but my underwear with an unmistakable hardon in front of the sex-assassin.

Now without my shirt and pants, the size of the package straining against the smooth fabric of the underwear was clear to Claire. She fondled the bulge seductively, running her finely manicured nails to torment the sensitive cock head throbbing under the fabric. “Somebody’s very happy with me…” she crooned as she rubbed her fingers on the pre-cum stains on the underwear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1