The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dynang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Q] Safe ****

new to this field i got a question, don't u guys worried of STDs since the girls fucked by so many men? there's domdom of coz but what about oral sex?
just tried my luck today in deluxe spa, local chinese girl
Old 12-09-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Q] Safe ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynang View Post
new to this field i got a question, don't u guys worried of STDs since the girls fucked by so many men? there's domdom of coz but what about oral sex?
just tried my luck today in deluxe spa, local chinese girl
you can ask for oral sex with domdom if you scared.. if you oral the girl cibai you can also wear domdom on your tongue to be safe too..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1