The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 24-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
chibnoid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Anyone has tried confirmsg before? Considering Tiffany or Vera. Thanks in advance!
Old 25-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ricole from GG with those knockers.
how often do we get double D over here...
Old 25-09-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nanako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
how often do we get double D over here...
Double D... looks like best for tit f... sia
Old 25-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibnoid View Post
Anyone has tried confirmsg before? Considering Tiffany or Vera. Thanks in advance!
Hey sssked asked the same qns!?
Hopefully he can post his FR for your reference!
Old 25-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
CPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no need. same person naaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Old 25-09-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
chibnoid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
What about your opinion? Any recommendations?
Old 25-09-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibnoid View Post
What about your opinion? Any recommendations?
My opinion is if you make an appt with a lady , you better keep it.
Also no money no honey.

That’s just my opinion.

Old 25-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Tried Dinda, a malay lady.
Arrived at the area, went upstairs.
Firstly, she looked starkly different from the photos. Went ahead nevertheless to shower. She disappeared for 10mins. Had to find where she went lol. Came back. Massage was good for 20mins. Thereafter proceded on. Once agreed for full serv, she asked for the money first. To which I was okay with it so I thought nvm. She disappeared again after taking the money, for 5 mins this time. Mood not there alr. Came back and she stripped. She had a bump which looked like she was pregnant. Also had residual fats on hips etc. Fj no french nth. I finished asap. She tried to be nice afterwards. But it was little solace for the sequence of unfortunate events that transpired beforehand.

Feel free to see any previous posts I penned and yes I've written favorable reports in the past - for your reassurance that I had no malevolent intent whatsoever. Just an honest fr of my experience. Overall won't RTF for sure.
Old 26-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am back in the game today. Have decided to try wonderland again. Will give her name and fr after finishing
Keep it real
Old 27-09-2018, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
5 customers reject her per day and she makes $250 without spreading her legs.
many white knights may not agree with me. For me, if WL blur out the face, it is no longer WYSIWYG and i won't pay rejection fee.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Yeah I understand the concept of rejection fee because a lot of time wasters out here ( there is a lot ! Trust me. Back in the day the no Show rate was really high!) but I also don’t like to pay it. So that’s why honest FRs are really important to me.
I paid rejection fee only once and I felt shitty about it.last 3 mnths I mostly rtf-Ong.. wanna try Yves from Sammybabes but the FRs from that died down...
Old 27-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yeah I understand the concept of rejection fee because a lot of time wasters out here ( there is a lot ! Trust me. Back in the day the no Show rate was really high!) but I also don’t like to pay it. So that’s why honest FRs are really important to me.
I paid rejection fee only once and I felt shitty about it.last 3 mnths I mostly rtf-Ong.. wanna try Yves from Sammybabes but the FRs from that died down...
Who is Ong?
Old 27-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ching-a-ling is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Tried Dinda, a malay lady.
Arrived at the area, went upstairs.
Firstly, she looked starkly different from the photos. Went ahead nevertheless to shower. She disappeared for 10mins. Had to find where she went lol. Came back. Massage was good for 20mins. Thereafter proceded on. Once agreed for full serv, she asked for the money first. To which I was okay with it so I thought nvm. She disappeared again after taking the money, for 5 mins this time. Mood not there alr. Came back and she stripped. She had a bump which looked like she was pregnant. Also had residual fats on hips etc. Fj no french nth. I finished asap. She tried to be nice afterwards. But it was little solace for the sequence of unfortunate events that transpired beforehand.

Feel free to see any previous posts I penned and yes I've written favorable reports in the past - for your reassurance that I had no malevolent intent whatsoever. Just an honest fr of my experience. Overall won't RTF for sure.
Tried her too. Many times in fact. Always leaves me satisfied like I am her boyfriend. Very service oriented and very manja (endearing). Gonna miss her when she goes on a break.

My honest review too (I hardly post FR but she deserves one from me).
Old 27-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bothway79 View Post
Who is Ong?
Lol.. spellcheck.. was suppose to be rtf-Ing not ong
Old 27-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
Am back in the game today. Have decided to try wonderland again. Will give her name and fr after finishing
Keep it real
Can’t wait! They don’t advertise a lot on this forum!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1