The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 18-11-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
My regular ML leak out how more or more girls are able to squirt waterfall nowadays. Apparently there is a special cream that they insert in to the pussy every night and the pussy become super easy to squirt. She used to work in a female beauty centre in China and this was one of the treatments offered to the tai tais there. She brought it in for her own use to get more customers and her supplier told her a lot of girls order it to be shipped to Singapore these few months.
Zhun bo!? I wanna buy!!
Old 18-11-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
went for another session with esther yesterday evening,was told by her that she would have something special if i chose hot oil package,so i went ahead and chose the cheapest.
this time with the hot oil package there will be butt massage,quite sensual and for the butthole is quite a tingling sensation,juz like squeezing a pimple,but in a sensual way.so quite an interesting thing for a massage.
today also told her i want to try her squirt,but have to top up,went ahead anyway..but the squirting was quite a sight,powerful gushes,almost 'drowned'.lol.anyway she told me she has changed her number,so bros interested in trying can pm me for her contact,but please give me time to reply,DO NOT ask me for her damages..thanks and enjoy guys
Hi bro. Can share Esther ctc?
Old 19-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Pm all replied..do enjoy yourselves..cheers

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 19-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
My regular ML leak out how more or more girls are able to squirt waterfall nowadays. Apparently there is a special cream that they insert in to the pussy every night and the pussy become super easy to squirt. She used to work in a female beauty centre in China and this was one of the treatments offered to the tai tais there. She brought it in for her own use to get more customers and her supplier told her a lot of girls order it to be shipped to Singapore these few months.
Sometime while painting a popular “squirting” ML, I can feel a minty sensation on the tip of my tongue. She denied when I asked her if she had applied anything there. On second thought it could also be spermicide too.
Old 19-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Sometime while painting a popular “squirting” ML, I can feel a minty sensation on the tip of my tongue. She denied when I asked her if she had applied anything there. On second thought it could also be spermicide too.
I encounter a few times.. so i no more eat abalone.. unless i personally wash first.. if not sometime will have funny taste like not fresh...
Old 19-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kongkek69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
went for another session with esther yesterday evening,was told by her that she would have something special if i chose hot oil package,so i went ahead and chose the cheapest.
this time with the hot oil package there will be butt massage,quite sensual and for the butthole is quite a tingling sensation,juz like squeezing a pimple,but in a sensual way.so quite an interesting thing for a massage.
today also told her i want to try her squirt,but have to top up,went ahead anyway..but the squirting was quite a sight,powerful gushes,almost 'drowned'.lol.anyway she told me she has changed her number,so bros interested in trying can pm me for her contact,but please give me time to reply,DO NOT ask me for her damages..thanks and enjoy guys
Bro, pm contact pls
Old 20-11-2021, 06:32 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I encounter a few times.. so i no more eat abalone.. unless i personally wash first.. if not sometime will have funny taste like not fresh...
Let them eat your ice-cream more fun
Old 20-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
lee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, pm contact pls
Old 20-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 17
mit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud of

Sound interesting, can share?
Old 20-11-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Let them eat your ice-cream more fun
Yes agreed with you, cheers!
Old 21-11-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried to made my regular ML squirt but she only got wet and high. I finger her a longer time but nothing. Once time I thought she squirt but when I taste it, is pee.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:16 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
I tried to made my regular ML squirt but she only got wet and high. I finger her a longer time but nothing. Once time I thought she squirt but when I taste it, is pee.
Pee and sperm lah
Old 21-11-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

All pm replied.cheers and have a great Sunday peeps

Old 22-11-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody try upping Est.. before?
Old 22-11-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

pm all replied,but can i emphasize on 1 issue?i already shared her contacts,if u have any questions regarding the services she provides please ask her directly,i am not her okt,if i am i will say everything about her is good,which for me is not badz btw,YMMV,each person experience may be different,so if u have any questions pls kindly direct it to her..thanks

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1