The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
you not only started a thread to look for underage gals, you also spam many time in other people thread to look for underage gals

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=845

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...postcount=2048

https://sbf.net.nz/showth...postid=4407392

you can forget about asking moderators to remove them. I have captured all your post. you fucking pedo bastard!
Once again. My apologies for all those post 10 years ago.

If you noticed, I was asking for girls in legal scene for the posts.

I am not looking for illegal or underaged.

There is no need to go to this extent seriously.

I don't know who you are and i am sorry if I offended you in some way.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 12
achiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of light

A crime committed 10 years ago is still a crime!
getting caught 10 years later does not mean you are crime free!
aplogise after 10 years does not mean u can get away with it!

however you denied, all those post shows u were looking for underage sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Once again. My apologies for all those post 10 years ago.

If you noticed, I was asking for girls in legal scene for the posts.

I am not looking for illegal or underaged.

There is no need to go to this extent seriously.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
A crime committed 10 years ago is still a crime!
getting caught 10 years later does not mean you are crime free!
aplogise after 10 years does not mean u can get away with it!

however you denied, all those post shows u were looking for underage sex.

Sorry.

I really do not know what you want and why you dragged something so old up.

I was not looking for underaged sex... I had stated in the posts I was looking for girls in LEGAL scene.

Please stop harrasing me.

I’m sorry for those old posts.

Thank you....
Old 11-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

achiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of lightachiongster is a glorious beacon of light

you still think you are correct? you ever wonder why so many people flame you in that thread? it is because people think your message behind that post is that you are looking for a underage gal to bonk.

Old post is not an excuse especially when you did not get the punishment you deserved. You clearly state you were looking for underage gals to bonk and you spam that post in afew threads with no remorse.

Quote:
Any legal gals look like this?

If got, tell me where. I wanna go whack.

Quote:
Sorry.

I really do not know what you want and why you dragged something so old up.

I was not looking for underaged sex... I had stated in the posts I was looking for girls in LEGAL scene.

Please stop harrasing me.

I’m sorry for those old posts.

Thank you....
Old 11-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

I do not think I am correct.

I had apologised for that post from 10 years ago, which gave the wrong impression.

It was an error in judgement.

I am not a pedo and I have never sought underage gals to bonk.

I do apologise for offending you or anyone else with any of my posts ok?

I will speak to the moderator to see if this issue can be resolved and we can move on in peace.

Thank you whoever you are behind that nick.

Once again my apologies for any trouble I have caused anyone.

Quote:
you still think you are correct? you ever wonder why so many people flame you in that thread? it is because people think your message behind that post is that you are looking for a underage gal to bonk.

Old post is not an excuse especially when you did not get the punishment you deserved. You clearly state you were looking for underage gals to bonk and you spam that post in afew threads with no remorse.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

if you think you are not correct then do not keep defending yourself by giving the excuse that these posts are 10 years ago and you were naive then. Be direct, if you are really sorry then just admit you were wrong instead of saying it happened 10 years ago and you are sorry for giving other a wrong impression, by saying this, you are saying other are wrong to form their own impression on you. you idiot!

FACT is you are a pedo and tried all ways to avoid admitting it.

Quote:
I do not think I am correct.

I had apologised for that post from 10 years ago, which gave the wrong impression.

It was an error in judgement.

I am not a pedo and I have never sought underage gals to bonk.

I do apologise for offending you or anyone else with any of my posts ok?

I will speak to the moderator to see if this issue can be resolved and we can move on in peace.

Thank you whoever you are behind that nick.

Once again my apologies for any trouble I have caused anyone.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
if you think you are not correct then do not keep defending yourself by giving the excuse that these posts are 10 years ago and you were naive then. Be direct, if you are really sorry then just admit you were wrong instead of saying it happened 10 years ago and you are sorry for giving other a wrong impression, by saying this, you are saying other are wrong to form their own impression on you. you idiot!

FACT is you are a pedo and tried all ways to avoid admitting it.
I am the one who is wrong for making those posts, and I apologise for it.

That's all.

I apologise if I was long winded in my earlier replies. Sorry for that too.

And I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else with any of my posts and replies.

Thank you....
Old 11-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

so u were wrong for making those post but not for the content in the post which say u want to look for those underage gals? Come on be more direct and stop mincing your words.

you should apologise for posting that you were looking for underage gals.

Quote:
I am the one who is wrong for making those posts, and I apologise for it.

That's all.

I apologise if I was long winded in my earlier replies. Sorry for that too.

And I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else with any of my posts and replies.

Thank you....
Old 11-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
so u were wrong for making those post but not for the content in the post which say u want to look for those underage gals? Come on be more direct and stop mincing your words.

you should apologise for posting that you were looking for underage gals.
Hi achiongster,

I was not looking for underage girls.

no where in any of the posts did I state that.

In two of the posts, for example, this one: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost....postcount=2048

I had stated very clearly:

Quote:
Any legal gals look like this?

If got, tell me where. I wanna go whack.
Do you notice the word LEGAL...

I used the word LEGAL....

and the post was made in the LEGAL Geylang section, under a thread call "availability of girls"....https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=3660

So it is obvious I am looking for girls that may LOOK young but in the LEGAL geylang scene, meaning girls that carry yellow card, are of legal age and approved by the govt....

I writing this not because I want to argue with you.

I DO NOT WISH TO ARGUE with you or anyone else anymore.

But I cannot admit something I did not do

I have NEVER sought out underage girls, and as I mentioned earlier, I look for girls that are of legal age (above 18) and preferably working in LEGAL GEYLANG HOUSES.

Even then, I am very sorry for those posts from 10 years ago.

I know you are very angry at me for various reasons.

And I do sincerely and humbly apologise for any mistakes that I may have made, whether I know it or not....

I am very sorry for offending you or anyone else in this forum.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

ok fair enough, maybe u really realise you were wrong, however you obviously dont know the law very well or is a very good pretender, pretending not to understand the law. whichever it is, it does not matter because you already commit a crime.

those photos you post suggested you were looking for underage gals whether you claimed they are legal or not is another issue, Fact is you had the intention to look for underage gals! those are the best evidence. it is the INTENTION that counts.

i am not arguing with you, i am just stating a fact. Don’t do the Crime if u cannot do the time, I have said what i want and I am not going to press further. you better ask the mods to remove those post before someone else report you to the authority.

To clarify, I came in because I saw the argument between you and another samster, so I did a search on your old post and it reveal you were a pedo, that is why I exposed you. I pressed on because u accused me of being a clone and zap me to almost negative so I rebuked back.

I am done with you for now unless something new warrant a new argument. You better settle your difference with the other samsters.

Quote:
Hi achiongster,

I was not looking for underage girls.

no where in any of the posts did I state that.

In two of the posts, for example, this one: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost....postcount=2048

I had stated very clearly:

Do you notice the word LEGAL...

I used the word LEGAL....

and the post was made in the LEGAL Geylang section, under a thread call "availability of girls"....https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=3660

So it is obvious I am looking for girls that may LOOK young but in the LEGAL geylang scene, meaning girls that carry yellow card, are of legal age and approved by the govt....

I writing this not because I want to argue with you.

I DO NOT WISH TO ARGUE with you or anyone else anymore.

But I cannot admit something I did not do

I have NEVER sought out underage girls, and as I mentioned earlier, I look for girls that are of legal age (above 18) and preferably working in LEGAL GEYLANG HOUSES.

Even then, I am very sorry for those posts from 10 years ago.

I know you are very angry at me for various reasons.

And I do sincerely and humbly apologise for any mistakes that I may have made, whether I know it or not....

I am very sorry for offending you or anyone else in this forum.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

FUCKING CHILDISH!!!!
Old 11-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok fair enough, maybe u really realise you were wrong, however you obviously dont know the law very well or is a very good pretender, pretending not to understand the law. whichever it is, it does not matter because you already commit a crime.

those photos you post suggested you were looking for underage gals whether you claimed they are legal or not is another issue, Fact is you had the intention to look for underage gals! those are the best evidence. it is the INTENTION that counts.

i am not arguing with you, i am just stating a fact. Don’t do the Crime if u cannot do the time, I have said what i want and I am not going to press further. you better ask the mods to remove those post before someone else report you to the authority.

To clarify, I came in because I saw the argument between you and another samster, so I did a search on your old post and it reveal you were a pedo, that is why I exposed you. I pressed on because u accused me of being a clone and zap me to almost negative so I rebuked back.

I am done with you for now unless something new warrant a new argument. You better settle your difference with the other samsters.
Noted on the above.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
FUCKING CHILDISH!!!!
EAT FULL NO SHIT
Old 11-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
EAT FULL NO SHIT
BG never learns! Scared till shit wants to come out!

It is a joke!
Old 12-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
cloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

murder people 10 years later own self clear own self become not guilty anymore? what a fucking joke

i thought max_priest is the big bastard here, now i know you are a bigger bastard.PUI!

Quote:
Those photos were legally available online. Gravure idols I think. I didn’t really know exactly how old they were when I posted 10 years ago.

I don’t think police will catch this type of thing.

It’s not child porn, it’s just young models.

I don’t think I’m breaking any laws...

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1