The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 22-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KevHorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

did any bro try Britney from the new Vietnam okt?
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=725269
Old 23-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Hi Bro, I had her last night for the 4-5pm session. Honestly, it's been a while since I did a FR, I have retired for quite a while le coz married and have kids, but Britney videos and photos were so hot that CB I just thought I have to try this gem. So here goes..

Looks: 8.5/10

Britney is as pretty as in the photos & videos, oh my god, she is really gorgeous in person! Her features are really nice. Was kind of worried at first coz nowadays all photoshop wan, but oh my, she didn't disappoint man. She's really pretty siah, I cannot help but keep looking at her during the whole session.

Frenching: 8/10
Lots of GFE feel kind. She really made me feel important and this was what I really liked about her. I was half expecting a pretty girl like her to be like really "dao" or proud as we call it, but oh my, was I surprised. Her frenching and kisses is like her, gentle, patient, soft, sweet, just made me really want to saying her and be nice to her.

BBBJ: 8/10
To me, the blow job was really good. I dun really know how to describe it, but she is the slow, patient and caring kind. Some ladies you can feel the teeth all, but for Britney, it was just very comfortable (for bros who have tried her, please share). I think I basically fell in love with her while she BBBJ me coz she is so pretty man haha.

Body: 7.5/10
Britney is more of the petite type I would say, her height is around 1.6 like that. I am taller around 1.8m so she felt really petite to me. Her breasts all fully natural, so I really like it. What is special her pink nipples siah, wow, when was the last time I saw pink nips like that and I just keep kissing and licking her, can't help it. She is not the very slim type, B+ or C breasts definitely.

FJ: 8/10
Britney was really accommodating and patient, I did quite a number of positions with her, she did not complain or anything like that or show temper. She was just really nice and patient, which was quite surprise for me given how beautiful she is. Her She gets wet quite easily, so the penetration felt really comfortable too, and tight too.

GFE: 8/10
Language was a barrier. She speaks only a little Chinese, not English, so please speak Chinese to her. But despite that, I really have to commend her on her service and patience. For a chio girl like her, it's really rare to find one like that. I felt like her all-important boyfriend throughout the session, but frankly, coz she can't really understand what I say, language was quite a barrier and also coz I can't really speak much mandarin.

Overall: 8.5/10. To me, Britney is a gem not just because of her looks, but also because she is such a sweet patient girl who provides really good service. For this price, its really value for money to me, coz I remember the last time I had this Vietnamese girl in a KTV, I paid $400 upwards for both the girl and the hotel, so this one is a gem and really worth it for me.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
zeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Audy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725152

booking with sensual bro still easy as previous. so far no issue. only issue is sometimes will delay up to 15min when reach location.

look: 7~7.5 will not reject. more similar to 2nd pic

body: 7 not skinny, not fat either, just the right amount of meat

boobs: 6~7 natural B, very soft

BJ: 6 she asked if want cbj, i agreed. nth to shout about, normal CBJ

kiss: 8 she is alright with kiss and french. more to biting your lips kind

FJ: 7.5~8 i am guy who take quite long to cum and having a slightly bigger than average cock, she have no complains and rather seems to enjoy the session with me, might be an act, but made me feel good. locked lips while pumping my cock in and out of her pussy, missionary, cowgirl, spooning, doggy, lotus. fucking and frenching a SYT brings the sex experience to a higher level, compared to just pump and pump only.

im a sucker for french, imo bros who are like me, who needs the french and fuck combo to get high, can try out Audy. Not sure when she is leaving tho.

RTF: maybe.. but quite interested to try out Gisel. but no FR. maybe bros can pm me if have.
Old 26-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
adelaideboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadelaideboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR of Sumika from Iconick.

Bro Iconick very helpful. Pre-screening all fine. Booked for 50/1 for

Looks: 9/10 She was far better looking than i expected - photos very real and untouched.

Body: 9/10 Slim Girl with min fat. Small C-section scar but really no other baby damage and I otherwise wouldn't have known. Beautiful boobs. Nipples very responsive.

Frenching: 9/10 Really beautiful kissing - possibly the best ever from a WG

Painting/Fingering:10/10 Beautiful taste, gorgeous responsive clit. Tight pussy with responsive G-spot. Made her come and big smile on her face after.

BBBJ: 8/10 Pretty good but no deep throat. Really sloppy and lots of spit.

FJ: 9/10 Really great FJ, lots of positions and took it deep (I'm not that small). Really felt like not a WG at all.

GFE: 9/10 Average English the only thing to drop a point.

Damage: $250/50/1

RTF: YES
Old 28-04-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725082

FR for Amy from VPremium

So finally tried this girl, OKT was really nice, responsive and fast response, he gave a clear directions, location great and easy accessible in hotel, when she opened the door, she is really looks like similar with the pics, a nice petite girl with long black hair and sweet smile. Upon entered the rooms, we did some little chat first and she also did some teasing, she has a quite decent English. Then proceed to undress, shower together and laid down in the bed, before proceed to action, we have small talk again with cuddling and kissing. She suddenly opened my towel and start to licking my nipples, slowly down to bellow and started BBBJ. After some times, she give some boobs fuck before capped and started all the actions. She accommodated to a lot of positions, and finally finished me with BBBJ + CIM as per my request.

Face = 9/10, similar with pics -10%

Body = 9/10, petite body with nice bigs D cups boobs, brown nipples, no tummy belly, several tattoos (behind neck and hand) and proportional curve

BBBJ + CIM = 7/10, the first one nothing special but she gave good suction on the last BBBJ + CIM

FJ = 8/10, allowed multiple positions, she also patient and didn't rush

GFE = 9/10, really looks like you fuck with your girlfriend, she always tried her best to build the mood

i think she still new in this business, since some of the actions are still timid compare to others stable FL but that's the one who make she really looks like you fuck with your girlfriend, she also have good personality, definitely RTF if she come back again, recommended to other bros who looks for FL with GFE, she's only supposed to be in SG until this week, but she said will extend until half next week, so use your chance before she's going back bros
Old 28-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
MrWonderful12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrap View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725082

FR for Amy from VPremium

So finally tried this girl, OKT was really nice, responsive and fast response, he gave a clear directions, location great and easy accessible in hotel, when she opened the door, she is really looks like similar with the pics, a nice petite girl with long black hair and sweet smile. Upon entered the rooms, we did some little chat first and she also did some teasing, she has a quite decent English. Then proceed to undress, shower together and laid down in the bed, before proceed to action, we have small talk again with cuddling and kissing. She suddenly opened my towel and start to licking my nipples, slowly down to bellow and started BBBJ. After some times, she give some boobs fuck before capped and started all the actions. She accommodated to a lot of positions, and finally finished me with BBBJ + CIM as per my request.

Face = 9/10, similar with pics -10%

Body = 9/10, petite body with nice bigs D cups boobs, brown nipples, no tummy belly, several tattoos (behind neck and hand) and proportional curve

BBBJ + CIM = 7/10, the first one nothing special but she gave good suction on the last BBBJ + CIM

FJ = 8/10, allowed multiple positions, she also patient and didn't rush

GFE = 9/10, really looks like you fuck with your girlfriend, she always tried her best to build the mood

i think she still new in this business, since some of the actions are still timid compare to others stable FL but that's the one who make she really looks like you fuck with your girlfriend, she also have good personality, definitely RTF if she come back again, recommended to other bros who looks for FL with GFE, she's only supposed to be in SG until this week, but she said will extend until half next week, so use your chance before she's going back bros
Thanks for the share. She looks awesome!
Old 29-04-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone try SensualFeel echa?? any fr on this stable i tried once but not so shout out experience different girl? every girl different service gfe
Old 29-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
Mamaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for Pinoy FL. Wanna try fresh mango. Any recommends? Please Pm. Thanks bros.
Old 29-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger89d View Post
hey guys for those new to the scene, how do you get the OKT to approve your booking?

Paying in advance ok? But some dont accept ibanking transfer..
I encountered before asking for my SBF nick and i must send them a PM. One stable requested for me to take a picture of the hotel lift lobby area after arriving hotel premise for verification again.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Denise.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=726745

Haven't been fishing in this dome for a LONG time due to prices inflation but went ahead with Vpremium's Denise.

First off, met my gold standard of body and looks. Flawless skin (everywhere), natural handful of boobs and no tummy.

Secondly the OKT response is fast, direct and does indeed recommend the best girls in his stable as opposed to most OKT that pushes you the unpopular ones to maximize profit.

Booking is a breeze and no over-the-top ridiculous checks (try booking from sexhouse69 in dome 1 to get a feel of it)

Lastly its based in a hotel and thus the price tag, for the ambiance, lady and service.

Will get me as a return customer.

Last edited by justine123; 03-05-2019 at 11:47 PM. Reason: missing link
Old 04-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
For greater awareness across Domes, attempting to compile confirmed STD cases here.

Dome 1:

March 2019
- Gonorrhea x1
- Chlamydia x2

- 1 pending case (organisms found, awaiting lab result)
- 1 unidentified case (cured after taking antibiotics without lab test)

April 2019
- 1 pending case (organisms found, awaiting lab result)

Dome L + Dome 3:

April 2019
- Ureaplasma urealyticum + mycoplasma hominis x1

Last Updated: 04-05-19

P.S. Reminder for bros with families and girlfriends: Bacteria like Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia don't go away on their own. Remains in the body (throat, reproductive organs etc) and can cause infertility if left untreated.

Strongly advise all active bros to CAPS ON for BJ
Get checked if experiencing:
- pain when urinating
- itch near urethral opening
- visible discharge when squeezing penis head. Most visible results before peeing.

Latest info will be updated on sexual health board
Just sharing for awareness, there's been 1 reported case of Ureaplasma + mycoplasma from a bro who visited both Dome L + Dome 3

Seems to be an isolated case so no need to panic, but advise bros to get checked if you have any of the symptoms described above (similar to urethritis).

Last edited by jayded; 04-05-2019 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Slowly spreading to Local Dome.
Be safe.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
lancer105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried FiFi from Sensual before when she was in SG? Any fr?
Old 08-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
meropenem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR echa sensualfeel

Okt: very responsive as ussual. No complaints
Looks: -20-30%. Was contemplating to reject since she looked so different from the picture. But honestly, it’s something I expected from this stable by now. Cant complain with the price.
Body. Definately not the weight listed.. enough said. I’ve learned from this stable, if they don’t show body shot, can expect more meat.
FJ: standard.
Rtf: unlikely
Old 08-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Wherethegirlsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know any angmoh milf provider ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1