The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Basically, chicken saying they selling ownselves, no wrong. But if chicken walking on streets selling cannot as soliciting. But in G Land is Ok... But farmer cannot take chicken earnings as it is unlawful..

Wind is strong as my ML kenna. Could be AV inside here spying or green-eye OKT call in the man-in-blue...Oops sorry.. it was plain-clothes..

Please lah.. these are hardworking girls trying to make a honest living.. why takan them ? Got Hyflux-Olivia, HoJinx.. better off investigating them than clamp down on helpless char bor
The police here don't have the luxury to catch much arm robbery or terrorist like in the USA in the dark ally in San Fran. Even Hungry Jacks in the US needs a police to standby outside.
Here the police only can catch these ladies to bully. But in Little India what happened? Kena bully.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
"White card" is a term for the special pass they hold after their original passes are cancelled, and their passports detained - they can stay in Singapore for as long as the authorities need them to assist with investigations. The term "white card" originates from the long, white immigration form that tourists fill in when entering Singapore, on a Social Visit Pass.

There is no definite length of stay for a "white card" holder and while on white card the girls are technically not supposed to work - most girls just risk it all and return to work anyway (if the MP owners agree, which most will not for fear of their license being revoked) or they become FLs and bunk in with friends, working out of hotels, condos or apartments.

Usually some MLs try to bargain their way with the IOs by offering them information in exchange for being allowed to go home. Some rat on ("sabo") their fellow MLs or MP bosses and I do know a few who succeed in their bargain and end up going home earlier than the rest.

Hope that helps
Wow! Thank u for the detailed explanation bro.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
"White card" is a term for the special pass they hold after their original passes are cancelled, and their passports detained - they can stay in Singapore for as long as the authorities need them to assist with investigations. The term "white card" originates from the long, white immigration form that tourists fill in when entering Singapore, on a Social Visit Pass.

There is no definite length of stay for a "white card" holder and while on white card the girls are technically not supposed to work - most girls just risk it all and return to work anyway (if the MP owners agree, which most will not for fear of their license being revoked) or they become FLs and bunk in with friends, working out of hotels, condos or apartments.

Usually some MLs try to bargain their way with the IOs by offering them information in exchange for being allowed to go home. Some rat on ("sabo") their fellow MLs or MP bosses and I do know a few who succeed in their bargain and end up going home earlier than the rest.

Hope that helps
up you for your superb explaination.
Old 23-04-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 20
GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!GotBalls69 is one of the Best!

so those ladies that kena white cards from police, once they are allowed to returned back to their homeland, does that mean they'll be barred from entering SG again?
Old 23-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bobhuat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
I believe it is Hotel Jen Tanglin hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Leaf View Post
anyone knows which hotel is the last pic....cos I see it familiar. tks.
Old 23-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Been to one spa that is properly licensed, display certs and case trust on the wall near the counter but ... never ask customer to write down name & id as required by law. Encountered more than once already so can't have been a slip-up. Wouldn't they and customers get into a bit of trouble if there was a check carried out??
Old 23-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBalls69 View Post
so those ladies that kena white cards from police, once they are allowed to returned back to their homeland, does that mean they'll be barred from entering SG again?
Fr my understanding long ago, the answer is yes, she’ll be barred fr entering Spore, sadly ever after.

Maybe experts can correct me if I’m wrong?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Been to one spa that is properly licensed, display certs and case trust on the wall near the counter but ... never ask customer to write down name & id as required by law. Encountered more than once already so can't have been a slip-up. Wouldn't they and customers get into a bit of trouble if there was a check carried out??
Yes, flouting the rules if never ask customers register.
Could it be under-reporting sales to pay lesser taxes?
I dunno, Juz a wild wild guess only.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p..._enforcement_a
Old 24-04-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I went to one also no need register...don't think we will kena cos the ML didn't ask us to do it, not that we don't want to do it.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I went to one also no need register...don't think we will kena cos the ML didn't ask us to do it, not that we don't want to do it.
Got some, like mine, if you are regular the recept might help u register electronically using yr handphone which might link to yr profile of other info.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services...ing-conditions

https://www.guidemesingapore.com/bus...a-in-singapore
Old 24-04-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Reporting Vice Activities
I wonder how many people actually uses this i-witness
If the service is really fuckdup, then bring it down. Dont let the bad experience spread to the rest of the brothers.. LOL

https://eservices.police.gov.sg/cont...524.1551770328
Old 24-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Got some, like mine, if you are regular the recept might help u register electronically using yr handphone which might link to yr profile of other info.
This is what I thought too. But when I just walk-in without booking, no phone call, also not asked to register.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is what I thought too. But when I just walk-in without booking, no phone call, also not asked to register.
If not in register, the receipt can jiak the hour fee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1