The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-04-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Carmanick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Have to agree with lawrence that a successful tryst with a maid is somehow different from that with a FL.

There is almost always some degree of personal feeling/emotion attached that differentiates it from a completely commercial transaction with a FL.

This may add spice to the whole episode...a sort of look, find, seduce and fuck, requiring a degree of time, skill and patience but in most cases well worth the effort.

Nonetheless, this sort of effort may not be everyone's cup of tea and some may just prefer to pay, fuck and scoot...there is no right or wrong, just your preference. To each, their own!

Would love to hear more from bro Lawrence of his encounters ...meanwhile some rep points for you in appreciation.
Agreed. It is the thrill of actually playing the field without being total assholes. You get involved emotionally but most of the time no strings attached. She has her own personal commitments and situations and you have your own.

Just don't get caught by your wife/gf. Men are men. We can't stick to one. I've had an on and off fling with an Indonesian caretaker. Older (38) but quite hot (I would share pics once I get hold of them, I can't keep any for a period of time because I do have a girlfriend). She knows I'm committed, and she doesn't require any sort of commitment or looking for any financial reward because she knows she's not priority. (Makes me feel bad though) All she wants is to spend a nice night and have great sex. If you're lucky you'd find some helpers or caretakers who actually know their place and know their limits.

I feel it's all about the experience. An FL I usually stay away. It leaves you empty after the session and most of the time for me, regret.

Will share pictures of my experiences soon I'm still learning how to navigate this forum. Currently investing my time with another filipina on Badoo. Here are a few screenshots of our conversation so far. It just started yesterday.

Old 28-04-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jason43sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Pinay maid early 40s, young grandma of 4 grandchildren
Old 28-04-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Thanks .. return ur fav
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

These maids are not FL and are not choosy about their sex partner and the number of men they sex are more than the number of their fingers and toes. Bro read from thread, maids likely go raw and often lied about their sex history. See the number of hiv and heard stories of stds. Bro, today sunday, bonk safely, always insist rubber.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmanick View Post
She knows I'm committed, and she doesn't require any sort of commitment or looking for any financial reward because she knows she's not priority. (Makes me feel bad though) All she wants is to spend a nice night and have great sex. If you're lucky you'd find some helpers or caretakers who actually know their place and know their limits.
Bro, i am chatting with a maid online but always late night then can call and talk a while only. She likes to say the priority, know her place know her limits, look for love not money face and has commitment at home type of words. I wonder do all maids always use the same words frequently cos what u said here, i heard from them too. Maybe they have a script.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
If u go find a fl, is using $ to buy love. The feel is different, so far i have 2 maids before and another hope to meet her tmr. I treat them differntly care about them and then make love. Have feeling that kind of fuck. These maid knows that im married, im honest with them but they dont mind making love with me cos i treat the like a women and not just fuck and throw them aside. Treat them well and you get what you want, it may not works all times. But changes u still get to kiss or touch them. Almost got caught by wife a few times, but after cooling down i still look around. Thats my side of story, whats yours bros?
Same bro, if they knows i am single when they love making with u they will always find u back and if she single too and will like to be your bf even if she not single will also try find me cause if guys treat them well no matter what they will go with u again
Old 28-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Volkswagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.can share contact?would like to try herbbbj in car.thanks in advance
Old 28-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy bonking bros! Meeting a pina today!!
Old 28-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kimboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna chiong today?
Old 28-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Good Detailed FR , Upz You Bro
Old 28-04-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofas1sg View Post
After chatting for quite sometime .... Finally make arrange a session with this punngol maid this morning.....

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Pick her up at her place and went straight to nearby hotel...

So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body... by the way her boobs small n nice ... boobs lover maybe can skip it... but she have a sensetive nipple and she love being suck n lick...

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time and can feel that she is hunger for sex and long waited for me to up her.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SIBEI SHIOK AH!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive MLIF looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : B CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , sensetive nipple )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure.. will book her for BBBJ in car nxt.. Thrilling.. but she only sunday free and weekdays depends..

Remarks: You can up her how many time u want till your leg jelly and surrender within 2hr session.... She also also does bbbj w cim in car or outdoor ..

She is a nice lady, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen maid , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! IF YOU JUST WANT BBBJ if u got car u can just bring her anywhere u want Just only BBBJ w CIM....

Bro... cn share contact.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
If u go find a fl, is using $ to buy love. The feel is different, so far i have 2 maids before and another hope to meet her tmr. I treat them differntly care about them and then make love. Have feeling that kind of fuck. These maid knows that im married, im honest with them but they dont mind making love with me cos i treat the like a women and not just fuck and throw them aside. Treat them well and you get what you want, it may not works all times. But changes u still get to kiss or touch them. Almost got caught by wife a few times, but after cooling down i still look around. Thats my side of story, whats yours bros?

I just don't have the patience to wait for them or entertain them! 1 thing they can't message often sometimes u message them they take a whole damn day to reply U they not worth our time!
Old 28-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the cost for each meet up. For example hotel fee etc?
Old 28-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where can find young burmese maid that willing to make friends
Old 28-04-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
where can find young burmese maid that willing to make friends
Peninsula plaza
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1