The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Most massage shop they does HJ and FJ =)
Old 18-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Hi bros, due to some work assignment, i will need to travel to Laos. I would be keen to get a local guide, if possible with vehicle for about 4 days. Get some work done and of course, happy times. Any bros resides or frequents Laos ? Pm me ! Thanks!
drop you some info for it
Old 20-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Hi Zakarum,

Thanks very much for your posts, they are very, very helpful to a Lao newbie like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Anyway these are some pics of legit lao girls that I have fucked in Vientiane. I am not sharing, because if you go to Vientiane, basically you will see them or these qualities in wechat. They charge around 100usd, can nego way down to 60usd. they are actual to pic. If unsure, can always video call them, and in lao, payment is collected before service. (=
Is the $60-$100 for LT or ST?

Quote:
To be honest most can creampie their anal. (=
Does this mean the girls do anal? Or they just let customers shoot ON their bums?

Can you recommend any budget hotels that are girl friendly?
Old 20-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can go guest house if you looking for budget hotel
Old 21-04-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
can go guest house if you looking for budget hotel
guesthouse good for making friends with foreigners and maybe you can get lucky with some angmor or koreans
but to bring girl back abit no privacy
Old 21-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Anyone tried LOCA before? An app like Grab...

http://asean.travel/2018/11/19/new-r...till-not-grab/

I will give a try soon...
Old 22-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Hi bros, due to some work assignment, i will need to travel to Laos. I would be keen to get a local guide, if possible with vehicle for about 4 days. Get some work done and of course, happy times. Any bros resides or frequents Laos ? Pm me ! Thanks!
Check your PM
Old 22-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Anyone tried LOCA before? An app like Grab...

http://asean.travel/2018/11/19/new-r...till-not-grab/

I will give a try soon...
it seems like it's very hard to register for it to work unless you have a call sim as they need to send an sms over for it to work.
usually we just buy a data sim at the airport.
also based on the reviews the prices seems not fixed or something.
Old 23-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
it seems like it's very hard to register for it to work unless you have a call sim as they need to send an sms over for it to work.
usually we just buy a data sim at the airport.
also based on the reviews the prices seems not fixed or something.
i have registered... and it is quite simple...
yes, from what i read, price is by time and distance, instead of fixed at the start. the start price is just an estimate. but you are sitting in a car instead of tuk tuk, and i am willing to pay for it. I would expect the price on average same or a little lower than tuk tuk.
I will try it soon and do a FR here...
Old 24-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

BTW, does anyone hv a contact for van rental in Vientiane? I'm looking to rent a van (with driver) that can take 6-7 passengers and luggage, will probably need it for 2-3 day trips outside Vientiane.

Thanks!
Old 26-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Thanks for sharing the interesting places and activities above, Bro Zakarum.

Do you have any leads for LP? For a couple massage in a nice, clean environment? Thanks Bro

Regards
Gentle Beast
Along the street of Sisavangvong, typical Lao concept massage, clean, simple and cater to tourist.
If you care more on the massage rather then the environment, yes, they are good. Do note Lao massage are very hard, might not cater for all. If you are looking for more soothing massage, can try aromatheraphy.

If you are looking for those type of typical thai style environment massage, can go to higher end hotel, they have good massage as well.

Best time to massage is afternoon for me, why? To stay away from the burning sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
That should be the only 2 places in vv that's nearby i think
the old airport road should be the petrol station that area right?

the main road has more houses but the 1 inside has more syts

your quite adventurous and that little butt view looks so familiar

for me i dun have much luck with wechat n mostly i found is ladyboys using fake profiles.
there's also some like top card scam as well in laos so do take note of these.
for the safe bet just goto the ktv or local bar n chat and pick the girls
btw you got luck in samlo, zap or bor peng yang?
I think so, 2 major place in LP is good enough for a short stay there. =)

And yes, lots of ladyboys around, some are stunner, but not sure if they are fully op, I suspect I did some fully op ladyboy, I can't really tell by their looks and behavior. Just the voice may give it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Hi Zakarum,

Thanks very much for your posts, they are very, very helpful to a Lao newbie like me.

Is the $60-$100 for LT or ST?

Does this mean the girls do anal? Or they just let customers shoot ON their bums?

Can you recommend any budget hotels that are girl friendly?
60-100 is LT.
There are plenty of girl friendly hotel, actually almost all mid range are girl friendly.

And depending on girl. The range is very wide, some don't bj at all, some anal creampie. So depending on luck and skill.
For me wechat have a better service, because can nego on service before meetup.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Along the street of Sisavangvong, typical Lao concept massage, clean, simple and cater to tourist.
If you care more on the massage rather then the environment, yes, they are good. Do note Lao massage are very hard, might not cater for all. If you are looking for more soothing massage, can try aromatheraphy.

If you are looking for those type of typical thai style environment massage, can go to higher end hotel, they have good massage as well.

Best time to massage is afternoon for me, why? To stay away from the burning sun.
Thanks for the tips, Bro. I agree with you regarding the SPA + Aromatheraphy at the renowned chains at the upper range of hotels. Will check it out when I am there. Cheers
Old 27-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

first 2 nights in Vientiane... as a newbie here to share my experience...

tuk tuk is expensive, 30k to 50k Kip... they refuse to cut below 30k even my girl try to nego... LL if at late night...

Day time, you can use LOCA app. the app can be setup and registered outside Laos. More drivers are available now... i took from Dalah spa back to my hotel cost only 29k. if taking tuk tuk, i think will cost 40k bcos of the distance.

Massage:
1) Vientiane Plaza Massage at small building beside the hotel
all girls are Vietnamese, they are fair and slim. When i am there, there are ~15 girls available. By my rating (reference to bkk gclub standard) 6 to 7 in terms of look. 530k paid upfront to the "mamasan".
Maybe i am unlucky, i took the prettier one and she is lousy in service.
Massage is non-existence, CBJ and rushing me to fire off... everything completed by 30mins...
Dont expect HCM standard of looks (like those in hair saloons, Queen Bee, tokyo spa etc)

2) Dalah Massage
it is quite far from city center. just use LOCA to and back. usually take 5 mins for the driver to reach.
min price is 175k for normal massage. 200k for aroma, oil or milk massage for 60 mins. i dont get to choose the girl, it is randomly assigned. Maybe if u have a name, u can ask for her.
the girl i am assigned to is named "ni" or "nia", did not attempt to remember.
young, silm and slightly dark skinned, rating 6 by look.
massage is normal for that price (i am not a massage person). HJ is offered but i rejected. I am picky.
i saw only 2 massage girls there (but i think there should be more. both rated 6 by my standard, did not see any SYT).

Mekong KTV:
went there at 730pm, some girls are still coming in. Most of the girls are fair and slim. in terms of look, 6 to 7.5 by my standard, did not see any stunner.
LT:820k pay to manager to taopao out straight, w/o ktv session. When i am there, there are about 30+ girls to choose from. they are seated in rows. i took a small size, fair and cute looking one.
Her name is Nita, 20 yrs old. We went Mark 2 for food and drinks, then go to @home for 2nd round with her friends. She left at 6am.

Disco and clubs:
Mark 2:
Mark 2 is the concept as Maldives in bkk, food with live band). But there is another disco section inside, which only open at ~10pm or 11pm. I would think it is more of local scene with very little chance of FL.

@Home:
At first wanted to go to Marina, took tuk tuk there and found not open on Thursday. Hence ask tuk tuk to go to @home. reached at 1130pm, there is little crowd. Crowd only comes at 12am. Good place for pickup and high chance there are some FL there. I saw girls in groups w/o guys. For pickups, you will need to be able to speak thai or laos. Girls there i rate them max 7.5, did not see stunners there.

Pubs:
Wild West:
drinks there are higher cost due to live band, beer lao small cost 25k. You can try to pickup if u can speak fluent thai or laos. Crowd comes in at ~10pm. Most girls are with guys. Girls there i rate them max 7, did not see stunners there. the band sings english and thai songs.

Bor pen nyang:
More for Farangs. Crowd comes in at 9pm. i think most individual lao girls there are FL. Girls there i rate them max 6.5.
normal small beer cost 10 to 15k.

Samlo:
Almost same pricing as Bor Pen nyang but crowd only comes in at 12am. another farang pickup bar similar to Bor pen nyang. Girls there i rate them max 6.
But there is a young waitress who is quite cute. Her name is "som". chatted with her for a while and she speak ok english.

Wechat:
Wechat is quite dead. i dont get much greetings except a few LBs.
I sent out some greetings but no reply.

i have 2 more nights here, pm me if u wanted to have a beer together.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Bro Cooler07,

Thanks for the very informative report.
Grateful if you could update us on the happenings of your remaining days in Vientiane. Cheers
Old 30-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
first 2 nights in Vientiane... as a newbie here to share my experience...
Thanks very much for the update and keep posting your experience there!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1