The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Are you referring to SaSa?
No bro i was referring to Bunny from Teeruklover leh...
Old 09-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
Sodannett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Fanny
2/5 session

Look: 7/10 80% of photos? Thai tanned.
Body: 8/10 Slim lady.
Boob: 8/10 natural soft non saggy assets.
French: 8/10 got some emo put in.
BBBJ 7/10 Long sensual blow.
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating.
Comms: 5/10 not so good.
GFE: 8/10 Good attitude.
Massage: 5/10.
RTF: Maybe.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
derrickxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vip888 Joy
location: 8/10 nice discreet cozy. good impression for my 1st time visit.
Okt: polite and fast.
looks: 8/10. ah lian lookalike. Young lady who is always giggling.
body: 8/10 smooth all round. cute ass. 160ish.
boobs: 8/10 natural.
pussy: 8/10 tight, clean shaved.
frenching: 7/10. a little shy so dont score too high for french.
Bbbj: 8/10. listens to instruction. take her time.
FJ: 8/10 very good for doggy and carry fuck. i took some time to cum but she was patient and kinda enjoy it. Left a small patch of her pussy juice on the sheets.
Gfe: 7/10. shy type. got to start talking before she gets going. kisses to break the dull moments.
Decent enough bonk.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Darkest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 2 really lovely syt recently one after another, Aoki from Mansion and Moji from Galaxy xscorts.
Both were great fun, GFE max. Figures +++, big boobs, accommodating yet shy unlike too pro/commercial and fun. Aoki 's English limited but very obliging, Moji understand simple English well enough. Both were tight n typical syts. Highly recommended.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkockster View Post
Phoenix (No horse run service)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727610

From the smile and the warmness she exudes, I knew from opening the door that I would be in for a great time. Not to mention her slutty SYT face suits me so well...

Look : 8/10, Young slutty girl. I got fetish for this kind of fetish.

Body : 9/10, First thing I notice was the tits, and the taut body that goes along with it came later. Big wow factor

BBBJ : 9/10, Willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions, slowly she up tempo. Not to mention she was damn hungry for cock, stripped me and undid the underwear and started to kneel by bedside to proceed the BBBJ

FJ : 9/10, She is quite small, a litt funbox, loved her squiriming face when she comes down on my cock. TIght and painful initially but slowly became very pleasurable.Slowly flipped her into a doggy position, makes it a point to continuously tune her nipples to turn on the pleasure.

FJ 2: 9/10 After cumming for first round, brought me to shower. Inside the shower I slowly became hard again due to her constant teasing

Dried up and back to bed for another great round of fucking. Starting with her catbathing me downwards and sucking my alr big cock to the point it was about to explode, then I missionary her for a good 10 mins while kneading those big tits before grabbing them and cumming into her at the same time. Awesome feeling.

RTF: She's great, not too mature not too commercial. Very sexy girl, who does not play her phone during service duration. On a side note, place was decently clean and easy to find with free parking
Great FR bro!!! I love that pic of Janella Ooi. I have the video and I jerk off to it many times.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
uhokay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My very first FR. So here goes:

Tacy from Teeruklover.

Looks: 10/10, WYSIWYG. I have pretty high standards and I almost felt a tug in my heart when I saw her.

Gonna skip the formality / technicalities of sharing how the shower, bbbj, fj or whatever score is. For me, it felt like I was taken back to the feeling of sharing a simple quiet moment of connection with your first love on a lazy Sunday afternoon. GFE was frigging high for me all the way, despite the language barrier. Well at least for me, it felt like the experience transcended language and we had a moment. Everything else feel into place thereafter, she's the type of girl where you wanna cuddle with the whole day and be nice to. Didn't feel like the FJ had to be crazy or wild to be fulfilling, it felt more like making out with your wife/gf, enjoying each other's company and ensuring the other person feels good too.

Told her that she's gonna get real busy with the FRs and she understands it. So guys, go easy and treat her well man. It goes a long way. She's definitely a sweetheart and the best I've had so far.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement. Appreciate it much.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
tellerteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful session with Bentley from Vip888 yesterday.
Looks: 90% of pictures. A bit of thai tan.
Body: Tall, slender with a small cutesy butt.
Boobs: Natural b cupper.
Pussy: low mileage and delicious to eat.
French: kisses and some light frenching.
Bbbj: one of the better one i experienced.
Fj: Bentley's energy is quite awesome and her attitude is great.
Comms: not that good.
Gfe: very good. playful cos she is young.
Rtf: YES!
Old 09-05-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkockster View Post
Phoenix (No horse run service)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727610

From the smile and the warmness she exudes, I knew from opening the door that I would be in for a great time. Not to mention her slutty SYT face suits me so well...

Look : 8/10, Young slutty girl. I got fetish for this kind of fetish.

Body : 9/10, First thing I notice was the tits, and the taut body that goes along with it came later. Big wow factor

BBBJ : 9/10, Willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions, slowly she up tempo. Not to mention she was damn hungry for cock, stripped me and undid the underwear and started to kneel by bedside to proceed the BBBJ

FJ : 9/10, She is quite small, a litt funbox, loved her squiriming face when she comes down on my cock. TIght and painful initially but slowly became very pleasurable.Slowly flipped her into a doggy position, makes it a point to continuously tune her nipples to turn on the pleasure.

FJ 2: 9/10 After cumming for first round, brought me to shower. Inside the shower I slowly became hard again due to her constant teasing

Dried up and back to bed for another great round of fucking. Starting with her catbathing me downwards and sucking my alr big cock to the point it was about to explode, then I missionary her for a good 10 mins while kneading those big tits before grabbing them and cumming into her at the same time. Awesome feeling.

RTF: She's great, not too mature not too commercial. Very sexy girl, who does not play her phone during service duration. On a side note, place was decently clean and easy to find with free parking
Lol. I wonder if this is real. I try her and her boob is only A. Either bonkers is wrong or okt send mi a wrong girl.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
pirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pleasant surprise as I have tried previous batches from milkyway and it's a hit and miss. Bro milky never let me down with Yuri.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727168

Strong gfe as she hug me once I step in. Brought into the room and French with her. I grab her boobs while frenching her and my other hand Fingering her wet pussy.

I then strip her naked and missionary her til cum. After that we proceed for shower.

Her other strong point is she speaks good english and it just makes communication and sex that much better.

Photos on the website are accurate. She is a curvy lady with large breasts and nice full ass. Pretty face and all smiles during the session.

FJ in missionary, cowgirl and doggy are all excellent.

After shower, we proceed back to the room. BBBJ is the more soft and sensual type and highly enjoyable. Finish my second shot in her mouth.

Recommended for boob lovers and those who prefer more curvaceous women.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Noelle (SA)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=725487
http://www.sexamazon555.com/10017100...001710017.html

Noelle is an early-30s MILF from BKK. Has a day job as an Interior Designer, according to her.

Around 5 ft. 3-4" tall. Slim and medium built with a fleshy butt. Fair-skinned with smooth complexion. Obviously took great care of her body despite her age. The photos posted are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced D-cup boobs with fair pointy nipples.

Speaks French. Allows fingering and painting. Skillful BBBJ with DT and balls sucking. CIM available too.

FJ. A tight (surprisingly) and untrimmed cunt. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Loud surround stereo warning! Though she is an aggressive rodeo but she actually prefers to be dominated on bed. Light massage offered between shots.

Noelle is a friendly and service-oriented MILF with excellent bed skills.

Speaks average English.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Tried Noelle from SA last Fri,
Now is known as Alice
(https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727619)

Location is somewhere central, bus or taxi would be the best commute method here.

Body: 10/10 (slim body, flat tummy, right amount of butt, long legs; super-fair skin)
Face: 8/10 (disciplinarian-MILF look)
Boobs: 10/10 (enhanced, soft, huge big boobs for her small body frame, pointy nipples
GFE: 10/10 (provides GF experience and true to the description of service oriented)
BJ: 9/10 (BBBJ is slow and long; missed the CBJand will try next time)

Definitely for a big-boobs-with-flat-tummy-and-slim-body lover. Smiles a lot and can converse in English. If only she offers massage... that can complete this very nice package. Overall, one of the ladies that I will rtf.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Luna from Teeruklover

Face: 8/10 Demure and sweet face, shy looking girl
Boob: 7.5/10 Small natural boob but size is nice and round. Nipples are tiny too.
Body: 8/10 Nice skin complexion, no sign of baby damage. Indeed body for a SYT.
BJ: 7.5/10 Green but with good effort, must give more coaching.
French: 8/10 Ok with kiss and french will reciprocate when attempt to french
FJ: 9/10 Other than not know how to position her legs well, she has a freaking tight and juicy pussy to penetrate. This is probably the difference high mileage vs low mileage pussy.
GFE: 8/10 Friendly character and smile a lot, not at all having commercial feel but her language can be better.

TLDR; Shy and demure girl in her early 20s, first time in this line as I was told. Body of a SYT as expected. Service is green but with good effort. Her pussy is the thing that I will probably die for. Usually a 1 shot man but well this pussy is just so damn good that made me fired twice in 90 mins. Language can be improved. No commercial feel.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 09-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Grace from Devilhouse

Face: 7/10 Okay looking face, slight discrepancy from photos but still can recognize it's her
Boobs: 7.5/10 Natural B, round shape. Handful for me to grab.
Body: 7/10 Probably she is a little big bone so a little larger than I expected but but ok.
Catbath: 8/10 SOP cat bath but took good effort to take care of my nipples for a long time with hands stroking my little one.
BBBJ: 9/10 Excellent! This is the best part about grace, she is really service oriented and give a excellent BBBJ. Blew me for longer than I expected? 15 mins or more not forgetting and place like balls and shaft.
FJ: 8/10 Reasonably quite a good fuck with the exception that her pussy get dry quite easily so have to re-lubricated half way in between. But she is responsive and with good facial expression.
GFE: 7.5/10 We didn't communicate much but instead she put all the effort into actions but providing good service especially with her hardworking BBBJ!

TLDR; Slight disappointment from picture but her service especially her BBBJ made this a wonderful session. It has been a while since I met someone who willingly without tell give a good cat bath and a long long BBBJ (15 mins+) so I just laze around are let her do the work and she did it well. Maybe we lack a bit of chemistry but defiantly one of the better girl at $120/90/2. Language is okay but speaking some Thai defiantly helps.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 09-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Sasa of silkstockings.
3/5 bonks with SS.

After seeing the nosebleed pix and fr by
Bro KOC, quickly made a booking for SaSa.
Okt prompt and courteous.
Good that he alert me about 15mins delay.

Sasa is a tall fair exotic looking lady with a ready smile.
A bit of blemish on the face but no big deal. Little bit of makeup.
Looks good about 25, a nurse from Bkk.
Slim with big boobs, soft with sensitive light brown nips.
Long Long legs. A voluptuous lady.
Pussy shaved still pink on the inside.
Frenching gentle type with feelings and tongue.
Shower good from neck to soles.
Catbath her from neck to feet and she responded
with lots of mewing and moaning, body twisting and hips moving
and omg whispering.
Give her a gentle and slow paint. She responded by lifting and grinding her hips on your tongue.
Fj was even better with sitting on chair, doggy, prone doggy and finished
with missionary so that I can tune her nips and French her. She responded with so many omg till I lost it. She told me she came twice.
While resting she gave me a head massage.
Another rd of shower and then she blew me away with a gold standard massage from head to toes. Best I had for a Long time.
I thought Yumi from Love affaires was good.
Sasa is even better.
No chance for 2 rd and for her to service me.
Will have to rtf her soon.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Sugar from Soi69

Face: 8.5/10 Real SYT, not those slutty look but a cute naughty syt face. Original face without plastic surgery. Skin tone typical thai tan
Boobs: 7/10 Born with near zero boobs she she has a new boob job done up about 2 months ago. Now B+ size but it's rock hard right now but very pretty to look at.
Body: 8.5/10 Petite SYT body, good complexion, slim and well proportionate with a perky ass.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not a stranger in this trade, despite her young age she give a reasonably good BBBJ for a SYT.
Frenching: 9/10 At first quite hard to french, she wont reject but not passionate either. But during second shot the frenching is lovers kind of french with emotions filled.
Painting: 8/10 Allowed. But it's just weird to see her opening in blank when painting her. But young, juicy and clean pussy.
FJ: 9/10 First attempt was mediocre and I couldn't fire so I took a break and have a chat with her but the 2nd shot was OMG full load and emotion filled love making.
GFE: 9/10 A very chatty girl with positive thinking. Like all SYT she is chemistry dependent. Overall it ended well with high GFE but takes time to warm up.

TLDR; Pretty and cute 20 year old (YR 1999) girl with with a petite body and perky ass. Looks just like photo just that skin tone is different, typical thai tone. Initially was just a average experience for me but given the age and price I have zero complains. But after some chat after I failed to fired during the first our chemistry grew and somehow exploded into romance. The 2nd shot was really boyfriend girlfriend kind of love making.

- Hug and caress
- Kiss and french
- Autoroam each other
- Made love and spill big loads into her
- Everything just happen naturally and automatically

Her GFE can hit 11/10 if have chemistry, a girl which I do not dare to take her line contact afraid that I will fall in love with.

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 09-05-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

8/5/19
Had a mystery bonk with sexhouse69
Stable - Sexhouse69
FL - Mary
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...highlight=mary

Location - somewhere in Town

OKT - Very good and fast response
Looks - 8/10 (Looks like the photo but with a little short hair)
age - early 20
Boobs - 5/10 (Very Saggy for her age with big nipple)
Body - 7/10 (Thin body frame)
Shower - 8/10 She did a good cleaning me up
Pussy - Trimmed didn't try (due to not allow)
Frenching - Allow feel like soft shy type
BBBJ - 10/10 The Best BJ , and she give me a very good ball sucking too
FJ - 8/10 Very good hardrock riding session, with much light moan
GFE - 7/10 Very good GFE, but while i was resting she will play with the phone
Massage - She don't know to massage
RTF - Try out more mystery bonk.

Message OKT, he was very fast responding and arrangement with my request.

Reached to the location and wait for her to pickup at the gate, she come pick me with a sweet smile. Follow her up to the smile in the lift, while in the lift we keep exchange eye contact and sweet smile. Once reached in the house there was another sweet gal seating in the dining area and chilling, i was like how come she not my mystery gal (Greedy me). Did a short greeting and goes to the room with Mary. Maybe next time can try mystery double fly haha.

Enter the room i was shock to see the size of the room was so small. Only have a single bed and a window. Lucky i'm not a huge guy else will be very embarrassing can't get in the room for my bonk.

Undress with her and head to shower together, she help to clean up me very good. Once done, we head back to the room and proceed with our action. She was shy, so she request to turn off the light and only on the flash light with her phone.

We start with a soft french kiss, and while i keep my hand busy roaming around her body. She have a nice thin body shape with small B but a little saggy for her age. I lay on the bed and wait for her service, she went straight to BJ. She really know how to twist and suck (very slow and sensual). I also get to lick the balls, dammm good feeling. Signal her to come up after good 5 min to BJ, try not to tired her too much. She sure know how to ride, but her riding is sensual and slow. Not like the aggressive and rush type. She really know to goes slow and sensual with her action. After awhile we switch to standing doggy. she have very sexy bareback, just enjoy the view while humping her from behind, was going with a fast pace. We both was tired after a fast hard session, so we both rested for awhile on bed before head to clean up.

Head to shower and another gal was seating in the dining area sure is good sight for me. Haha enjoy the shower and return to the room. Too bad she don't know to massage, so we just enjoy laying the bed and stare at each other, while her hand giving a good ball massage. In no time little johnny responded to her sensual teasing massage. She head toward to greet little johnny with her super BJ. Enjoy the best session of BJ, wish to keep little johnny there as long as i can. Anyway signal her to head up and we repeated the same routine again.

Sure is the best BJ i ever try so far, i left the happy man. Thanks to the bro for the mystery arrangement.

Be nice to this BJ gem.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1