The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 20
brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Any bros can share mummy contact for Club j'wel
Old 09-04-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Hi bros. Plan for Viet KTV outing tomorrow around 9pm-12am. Room for 2 more. Plan to hit either Quinn or Leo. PM me.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
For this past 5 years plus , most ktv already convert to 3 sessions like FC, SC or Vault for examples with mummy and most Gai on 6 months PA pass...

U can try out all these places without mummy system like W,GM or NSH etc but of cos dont expect too much on Gai standard in term of looks, figures, playable or Communications...

Damage wise on your pocket dont hurts,
But once a while, these places do have a few Rare Gems upon many pple liking too... Some Gais just dont like being under mummy system control lol

Just my 2cents views...
Thats why boycott those 4 hours ktv. Spoil market. Only go for happy hour. Not standard hour. Cut short time and yet pay more. Go others like k2/jwel/palace9 with 6 hours instead of 4hour ktv for night time.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
Cookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of light

May I know any honest review of club jwel? Planning to go there this weekend. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookieboy View Post
May I know any honest review of club jwel? Planning to go there this weekend. Thanks in advance!
This ktv sucks also
Playability low
Old 10-04-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookieboy View Post
jwel girls not much of action.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

- Place: Quinn KTV
- Date: 10 APR 2019, Midnight-3am
- Solo trip (with one friend dropped by later)
- Room: Small size good for the party of 2-3.
- Dmg: 1 Tower $118. Mommy tip: $50. Waiter tip: $20 x 2. Girl's tip: $50 x 2
- Extra: $300 ST Ta Pao
- Mummy 8/10. Try to keep control of the girl playing phone, give update on why girls take a long time, handle negotiation with girls for ta pao.
- Girls: 7/10. Not at the same level as SC, ACE or Level 9. But the aces are quite nice although I only saw maybe 2-3 in that classification.
- Butterfly/Girl population: Somewhat high. Mommy said half the girls got knocked out. Less girls mean higher rate of butterfly although not extreme as mommy try to keep the rotation going.
- Playability: medium to high depend on girls.

Full Report:
I think the biggest lesson learned from my experience at Quinn is that we do have a certain degree of power/leverage. Let me explain further. I exchanged messages with mommy at Quinn prior to booking. I let her clearly know that I read about Quinn through the online forum (I don't tell them which). I said that I have certain expectations and I will write a report about my experience good, average or bad.

When I got to Quinn I repeated the message. I could tell that some of them got it and understood possible implications. I had the head waiter come over to intorduce himself and the other waiter serving my room. Asked me my preference and gave me recommendations (he said we had similar taste so his recommendation was fairly accurate). Told me which one has what level of playability.

Mommy also intros herself along with her backup. Also gave me insight about playability. Just like many other KTV, the stars of the place has a medium rate of playability while the medium to lower tier ones has a high rate of playability.

Medium means can touch and play with bare breasts, will mount if asked to, Frenchable. High rate includes all the things in medium plus reached in to play with you lil brother, lick your nipples, lick her nipples, and even some teasing of your lil bro with her mouth and tongue.

Some girls still play with their phones although mommy will tell them to stop when they looked through the window. I had two girls sit with me. One tier 2 look but a fantastic body and high playability. One tier 1 (one of the stars of the place). This one medium playability, relatively new, but nicely kissable.

I decided to ta pao the tier 1. Spoke to mommy. Mommy said tier 1had coca-cola (Viet's way of saying period). Don't want to waste money on tier 2 one. Remembered the other other tier 1 introduced to me earlier (recommended by head waiter). Asked mommy about her. Mommy came back and said possible. I told mommy I prefer to talk to the girl a bit first to see if there's chemistry. Mommy said she can ask girl to come and sit with me for 15-20 minutes. If no chemistry, no charge.

Found out we had very good chemistry. She said she was surprised I chose her again because rejected her twice at line-up. Told her I had already chosen two girls so cannot support one more. Toward closing time, paid the bill. Also paid the house $300 for ta-pao.

Went to have some late night supper first. Then went back to hotel. Told the girl I need some time to digest. So we watched some YouTube shows on the bed first. Played around with her very nice ass and body while watching. Mood set so off to shower and the rest.

Again, I think we don't communicate to these KTV enough in term of how we came to know about them...and as importantly that we can write about our experience. While some of them do not understand the implication, there'll be at least one or two that's smart enough to know what it means and 'educate' their peers. This is probably our last vestige of power/leverage. I know this to be true because the head waiter asked me periodically how I feel about the service and he hope that I'll write a favorable report.

Hope you guys find it helpful. Cheers!
Old 11-04-2019, 04:13 AM
Samster

Good review for NH. But 3 session ktv i boycott. Maybe go HH only next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
- Mummy 8/10. Try to keep control of the girl playing phone, give update on why girls take a long time, handle negotiation with girls for ta pao.
- Girls: 7/10. Not at the same level as SC, ACE or Level 9. But the aces are quite nice although I only saw maybe 2-3 in that classification.
- Butterfly/Girl population: Somewhat high. Mommy said half the girls got knocked out. Less girls mean higher rate of butterfly although not extreme as mommy try to keep the rotation going.

Full Report:
I think the biggest lesson learned from my experience at Quinn is that we do have a certain degree of power/leverage. Let me explain further. I exchanged messages with mommy at Quinn prior to booking. I let her clearly know that I read about Quinn through the online forum (I don't tell them which). I said that I have certain expectations and I will write a report about my experience good, average or bad.

When I got to Quinn I repeated the message. I could tell that some of them got it and understood possible implications. I had the head waiter come over to intorduce himself and the other waiter serving my room. Asked me my preference and gave me recommendations (he said we had similar taste so his recommendation was fairly accurate). Told me which one has what level of playability.

Mommy also intros herself along with her backup. Also gave me insight about playability. Just like many other KTV, the stars of the place has a medium rate of playability while the medium to lower tier ones has a high rate of playability.

Medium means can touch and play with bare breasts, will mount if asked to, Frenchable. High rate includes all the things in medium plus reached in to play with you lil brother, lick your nipples, lick her nipples, and even some teasing of your lil bro with her mouth and tongue.

Some girls still play with their phones although mommy will tell them to stop when they looked through the window. I had two girls sit with me. One tier 2 look but a fantastic body and high playability. One tier 1 (one of the stars of the place). This one medium playability, relatively new, but nicely kissable.

I decided to ta pao the tier 1. Spoke to mommy. Mommy said tier 1had coca-cola (Viet's way of saying period). Don't want to waste money on tier 2 one. Remembered the other other tier 1 introduced to me earlier (recommended by head waiter). Asked mommy about her. Mommy came back and said possible. I told mommy I prefer to talk to the girl a bit first to see if there's chemistry. Mommy said she can ask girl to come and sit with me for 15-20 minutes. If no chemistry, no charge.

Found out we had very good chemistry. She said she was surprised I chose her again because rejected her twice at line-up. Told her I had already chosen two girls so cannot support one more. Toward closing time, paid the bill. Also paid the house $300 for ta-pao.

Went to have some late night supper first. Then went back to hotel. Told the girl I need some time to digest. So we watched some YouTube shows on the bed first. Played around with her very nice ass and body while watching. Mood set so off to shower and the rest.

Again, I think we don't communicate to these KTV enough in term of how we came to know about them...and as importantly that we can write about our experience. While some of them do not understand the implication, there'll be at least one or two that's smart enough to know what it means and 'educate' their peers. This is probably our last vestige of power/leverage. I know this to be true because the head waiter asked me periodically how I feel about the service and he hope that I'll write a favorable report.

Old 11-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post

Full Report:

Bro, salute you for the effort n advice.

I feel as much as we love the flame others when we receive poor service alternative input like yours are more important. Stick n whip can’t work forever, but valued feedback will only make our play ground better.

Had the privilege to join SC twice this week n came to know one of the bro here in this forum. He is a regular to SC, n I can learn his investment here paid off as not only the mm san knows him well but so do the waiters. It all boils down to treating the crew as friends rather than just I am your customer relationship. Of course I believe he paid his dues to get to know everyone well.

Still the butterfly scene at SC can improve but unless someone actually monitor the number of customer each lady take, who’s to say she can’t have 4-6 customers per session. Which results in either a reasonable wait or agonising one. Cheers 🍻
Old 11-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Problem with those long hours session KTV is most of em like jwel for example, playability is not that high compared to the 4hours per session ones. That's why I rather pay more sometimes.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Got people keep pomoting Vault .. all the fake reviews at the vault thread
All the bullshit about going to KTV not to play girls, its to chill and dance with disco lights.. Hahaha
Old 11-04-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuloBulo View Post
Problem with those long hours session KTV is most of em like jwel for example, playability is not that high compared to the 4hours per session ones. That's why I rather pay more sometimes.
U can always go to those with high playing level ones. Like leo or palace9 or empress. The moment they sit down is only touching with unzip. I didnt even initiate. Havent even ask for their name.
Its all becoz of mummy teach out one. And all becoz of this amy/happy team have a SOP to follow. I dont see reason for shorter hour and charge more for package. If its 4hrs then its should be happyhour pricing. Plus if your girl have long waiting time. Your 4 hour easily gone by just u drinking alone.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
thisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to behold

Any bros can share contact for SC mummy?
Old 12-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Mr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro,looking for bros to join sc HH today . Let me know if u guys interested to join. Pm me
Old 12-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays still got Place with Lunch HH?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1