The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Sharing of my on-going relationship with a ML

Just sharing a true story of mine but things are still happening so don’t expect fast and furious updates. Also omitting details that can identify anyone on the story.

I knew this ML (let’s call her Z) since early last year, very pretty and was an Ang Pai in the MP where she is almost impossible to get if you don’t make an appointment. Didn’t visit her regularly as her shop is in the east and too far for me, so I only go about 2-3 times a month, but we can click and every time she will tell me a lot about herself, her family and other customers.

Earlier this year she told me she’s leaving the line later part of this year as she’s getting married to her bf. I saw her bf picking her up before when I was her last customer, should be a rich guy driving a big car and always hear from Z how the bf pampers her with branded goods. I just wish her all the best and say keep in contact through WeChat. I didn’t get any special at all from her during my visits to her and also just tip $10 as somehow though she is my type, I don’t want to spoil the moments with her by asking for special, though she knows I do go to other places for specials.

We started to chat more over WeChat after this, and while I find her very pretty, I also know she don’t go out with guys after work, partly as her bf is very possessive and send her to and from work and also from my own observations, she has a bottomline that she don't cross. She only continued to work in MP despite her bf protests as she threatened to break up with him if he tries to control her. So I didn’t really try to ask her out, just some harmless flirting or so I thought until one evening in Feb when she msged me (in Chinese of course but translated here)

Z: Hi what are you doing?
Me: Nothing much, thinking whether to go home or go get a massage.
Z: Come and find me, I help you get a slot.
Me: No la, you so far, by the time I eat and get there almost 9.
Z: Just nice after that I can knock off
Me: No la, I’m lazy and feel like something more today.
Z: I’m not doing this anymore soon, so come here and I help you, otherwise no chance in future
Me: I will see how later, hungry now, eat first then decide.

Later at around 7.30pm, she msged me again
Z: Come at 10
Me: I thought you always fully booked one?
Z: I told the customer that I’m not feeling well and is going home to rest
Me: I lazy to travel so far la
Z: Just come, my bf has something on tonight so I need you to send me home too
Me: You no legs to walk ah?
Z: I’m going to work now, meet me at 10, don’t come to shop, park at the carpark at the other block

I didn't really want to go as I'm hoping to go find new places to explore, but thinking that I cannot see her anymore after she retire, I decided to just go and be a driver just this once.
Me: Ok, msg you when I'm there

It was just silence after that and when I reached around 9.50pm, I just msged her that I have reached and is smoking in the coffeeshop nearby. At around 10.10pm, I got a msg from her:
Z: Sorry I'm just done, need to change then I will walk over
Me: Ok, msg me when you are here
Z: Sorry, the customer was late
Me: I'm not angry la, just msg me when you are here

About 10 mins later, I got a msg from her
Z: Wait in the car for me, I am leaving the shop soon
Me: I'm smoking now, you come then we walk to the car together la
Z: No, wait in the car for me, I don't want others to see you
Me: ... ok, I parked in the far end, my carplace is XXXX, X color

<<to be continued>>
Old 22-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Sharing of my on-going relationship with a ML

Another 10 mins passed before I saw her walking to the car. She quickly open the door and entered the car.
Z: Thanks for waiting, let's go
Me: Where do you want me to drop you off? You have never told me your exact address
Z: Let's go somewhere first? I don't feel like going home so early, tomorrow is my off day.
Me: Ok

So I drove to east coast park, with our usual casual chats and her occasionally replying to msg on her hp. After a while she just off her phone.
Me: Quarrel with bf ah?
Z: No la, he don't dare to quarrel with me. I just told him my colleague sent me back and I'm sleeping now
Me: Ok

There was some silence as I continued driving when she suddenly just adjusted herself to face me
Z: Do you think I'm pretty?
Me: Of course, prettiest in the shop, else why are you always so busy?
Z: Have you thought of sleeping with me?
Me: Yes, I'm a guy leh
Z: Then why haven't you asked me for a hj before?
Me: You too pretty, I'm scared if you touch it I will cum liao, then you will laugh at me

We both had a good laugh before she suddenly stopped and looked at me again. At this time, we are arriving at the carpark in east coast park, so I just proceeded to park my car. After stopping the car:

Z: You always go other shops for HJ right?
Me: Not always la, don't say until I so desperate
Z: But it's true right?
Me: Nope, I no money, so I seldom go
Z: So if you have money you will always go?
Me: No la, I old man liao, don't need so many times
Z: I dreamt about you yesterday

What an abrupt change of topic, so as I was caught offguard, she took off her seatbelt and moved over to kiss me and suddenly her tongue was in my mouth. I returned the kiss for a while before she moved back into her seat

<<to be continued>>
Old 22-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Me: I thought you say you don’t like french kissing and even don’t do it with your bf?
Z: Yes, but I just want to kiss you
Me: So what did you dream about me?
Z: I dreamt that you got married and you invited me to your wedding
Me: Oh, how much ang pao did you give?

She laughed at this and smack me on my arms. Then her eyes turned serious and she looked at me
Z: I was very sad and I cried when I woke up
Me: Sad for my bride ah?

I was expecting her to laugh again, but instead she looked away and remain silent. Sensing that things were awkward, I asked her if she wanted to go for a short walk. She replied ok and after we alighted from the car and started walking to the beach, she start to hold my hands.
Z: I think I like you
Me: Erm ok, I like you too
Z: I don’t know why, but when I think of you getting married or even having a gf, my heart will ache.
Me: Z, I’m not rich like your bf, I can’t give you what he can give, I can’t tale care of your family in china like he can, I can’t give you a comfortable life
Z: I know, he also know that it’s because he can provide for me that I am willing to be with him. But when I accepted him to be my bf, I also told myself that even if he becomes poor in future, I will still stick with him.
Me: That’s what I like about you. You like money, but you have a good heart too.

We started strolling hand-in-hand for a while more without speaking, then Z suddenly hugged me. She’s shorter than me by quite a bit so her head was resting on my chest.
Z: I don’t know why, but you keep appearing in my mind
Me: Since when? If I don’t go find you, you hardly ever msg me too
Z: Remember last year when I told you why I don’t celebrate my birthday? When you bought that gift for me on my birthday, I wanted to throw it away actually, but in the end I brought it back and placed it next to my bed.
Me: Oh, that one is a cheap item la, I just thought you may like it so that’s why I bought it

I will not be sharing what item I bought in case she has mentioned to other customers before, but it cost me a grand total of S$15.

Z: It’s not how expensive or cheap it is, when I see it, I will think of you and I will feel happy.
Me: Z, are you having pre-marriage anxiety?
Z: No, I have already told my bf I will marry him cos I want to bring my child to Sg and he has agreed to take care of my child as well. To me, marrying him is because I need him to take care of my family. It’s just another paper that’s all.
Me: But didn’t you say that he wants a child with you?
Z: Yes, but we are only going to try next year.

She then turned her head up to look at me
Z: Do you feel sad that I’m marrying another man?
Me: I don’t know, I feel happy that someone will be taking care of you, but I think I will miss you.
Z: Do you feel jealous when you imagine me making love with my bf?
Me: ….
Z: I want to know how you feel
Me: Yes, I have imagined it before
Z: How do you feel?
Me: Z, let’s talk about other things
Z: No, I want to know how you feel. I have given HJ to so many guys, and there are also some like you who never asked for HJ from me at all. But you are the only one who keeps appearing in my mind. I know you may despise me for my work, but this is the only work I can do. I don’t have much education, I don’t want to sell my body, so all I can do to earn more money is to give HJ
Me: I have never despise you, and I have never asked for HJ from you because right from our first meeting, I don’t want us to feel awkward if we ever bump into each other on the streets in future. I hope for our memories of each other to be of our conversations, not of you jerking me off.
Z: Do you like me?
Me: I don’t know to be honest.
Z: Do you want to sleep with me?
Me: You are very pretty and have a good figure. Which guy will not want to sleep with you?
Z: I am asking about you, not other guys.
Me: Z…
Z: Answer me…. Please?
Me: Yes, I have thought of being inside you, of cumming inside you
Z: Any other things?
Me: Yes, I want to cum in your mouth, I want you to give me a tit-fuck, I want to do so many things with you.
Z: Do you think about doing all these with other girls?
Me: No
Z: Be honest
Me: Yes
Z: If I do all these with you and whatever else you want, can you stop finding other girls?

<<to be continued>>
Old 22-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

⛺️ camping...
Old 22-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoweng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting.....
Old 22-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Support nice story.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 22-04-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, please continue....thanks.
Old 22-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Will be trying to update as frequently as possible to catch up to the current state of relationship. Some bros have also asked me about her identity, sorry I will not be revealing anything about her as it's still an on-going thing with her
Old 22-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

I was stunned by her words and took time to carefully craft my reply
Me: Are you asking me to be just intimate with you?
Z: Yes, I can’t bear the thought of you with other girls. I know it’s strange, but my heart really aches when I think that you may be kissing another girl, touching her body or having sex.
Me: Z, I don’t know what came over you. You are a very pretty and nice girl, and your bf is treating you very well too. I’m just a nobody, I cannot send money to your family every month, cannot buy you branded bags every few months, I’m just a poor guy staying in a HDB flat.
Z: That does not matter to me. I will marry my bf, he can take care of the money issues. But I can’t stop thinking about you.
Me: So what do you want me to do?
Z: I just want you to not find any other girls. I can fulfil all your sexual needs. You said before you don’t want to get married too right?

To be honest, I was very tempted then to just ask her to go to a hotel with me and start fucking her brains out. But for some reason, I always feel that I want to treat her with respect, so I held back.
Me: Z, I think we should go back now. I don’t think you are thinking straight, maybe it’s just a passing thought. Let’s not contact for a few weeks and see how you feel then ok?
Z: I know it is weird and you may think I’m crazy. But I think I really love you. No one gives me the same type of feelings. Whenever I think of you, my heartbeat will increase. I don’t want anything else from you, just promise me that you will not touch other girls. If you have any needs, just let me know and I will satisfy you.
Me: Your bf keeps such a close watch on you, and your shop can’t do anything much too.
Z: I will think of a way. Please, I know I cannot ask anything of you, but use me as you want. I don’t want other girls to touch you, I don’t want you to touch anyone else. I just want you to be mine.
Me: Then let’s go to a hotel now and let me cum inside you?

Z started hesitating and didn’t reply. I took this chance to strengthen my own will too.
Me: Z, you don’t know me well enough. I am no saint, I like to play around. If you destroy your relationship with your bf after he finds out about this, I will not marry you too. I don’t want to be married. Let’s just go back now and cool down.

I started to get myself out of her hug and pulled her back towards the car. After a short walk I heard some sound and turned back. To my shock, she was actually crying.

Me: Are you ok?
Z: I don’t know, my heart aches so much when I think that you may be with another girl. I don’t want to feel like this, it’s so painful.
Me: Z, please don’t be like this. You are a very nice girl and you deserve someone much better than me to take care of you. I can’t even take care of myself that well.
Z: I’m not asking you to take care of me! I don’t want your money, I don’t want anything, I just want you to only touch me and no other girls!

Z is losing control and raising her voice. I looked around and luckily there wasn’t anyone nearby. I pulled her towards me and started hugging her as she continued to sob.
Me: Sorry, I don’t know if I did anything that made you feel this way. Z, I really hope for you to have a good life, you are unlike the other MLs I have met, you have never tried to ask me to buy you anything.
Z: (while choking on her tears) Don’t mention other girls in front of me
Me: Sorry, it’s getting late, I need to work tomorrow, let’s go back.
Z: No, continue to hug me like this
Me: Just for a while more ok?

Z then whispered something that I can’t hear, so I bend my head downwards and asked her to repeat
Z: (in a very small voice) I have never let anybody cum in my mouth before
Me: ….
Z: I don’t know how to give BJ, I only tried it once with my ex-husband and I don’t like it
Me: Z, I’m just saying those just now, I don’t mean it
Z: Can you let me try to give you BJ? I promise you, I will only do BJ for you, I will not do on any other men

Hearing that, my lil brother immediately came alive and Z can feel it as I’m hugging her

<<to be continued>>
Old 22-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well written bro, continue soon
Old 22-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
somebodyy is one of the Best!somebodyy is one of the Best!somebodyy is one of the Best!

nice. support.
Old 22-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Z: I know that you may despise me, but I have really just given HJ and nothing more. Even with my bf, we only have sex about once every 2 months. I don’t have a high sex drive.
Me: Z, please don’t keep saying that, I don’t despise you at all
Z: Then why do you reject me when I can feel that you want it?
Me: Let’s go home, I am tired

Z still refuses to move, so I had to continue hugging her for a while. By now, her crying had stopped.
Me: Let’s go, I really need to work tomorrow. I will find you after my work tomorrow k?
Z: It’s my off-day, my bf will be fetching me to his house.
Me: Then let’s meet another day?
Z: Aren’t you jealous that we may be having sex tomorrow?
Me: What can I do about it?
Z: You can have me now, we can spend the night together
Me: I can’t do this, sorry. Maybe I really like you too, I can’t treat you like this, I don’t want you to get hurt
Z: I can feel you and it’s making me wet too

Z then pulled my hand and guide it to her shorts, where she then slot it under the shorts. My lil head is start to take over and I move further south.
Me: Z, you are so wet now
Z: Yes, only you can make me feel so aroused. I want you inside me
Me: Now?
Z: No, let’s go to a hotel and spend the night there.
Me: I have to work tomorrow
Z: Please, take leave, I want you to hug me to sleep tonight

I looked at my watch and it’s almost midnight. Decided to just sms my supervisor and told him that I’m having a bad diarrhoea and will be seeing doctor tomorrow morning if it still persist. I then checked out the available rooms in agoda and booked one.

Me: Let’s go, but anytime you want me to stop just tell me.
Z: En..

At this point in time, Z has suddenly become much more demure and even looked shy. She looks so much more attractive like this, but in my heart I am also feeling some guilt as though I am leading her on. During the drive to the hotel, we were pretty quiet, but Z finally spoke when we are near the hotel. I still remember this conversation as it still give me a hardon whenever I remember her voice saying these words

Z: I have always used condom with my bf when we have sex
Me: Do you want me to go buy some first?
Z: No… But can you don’t cum in me tonight? (今晚你能不能不射进去)
Me: No, I want to fill you with my cum. (不行,今晚我要把妳填满)
Z: How do I explain it to him if I’m pregnant? (如果我怀孕了要怎么和他解释)
Me: Then let’s just hug and sleep tonight, no sex (那我们今晚就只抱着睡,不做爱)
Z: But I want to feel you inside me (但是我想要你在我里面)
Me: Then I will go buy condom first (那我先去买套)
Z: No, I want to feel you, I don’t want anything between us (不要,我要感觉到你,我不要有套)
Me: Then I will just cum outside (那我在就射在外面)
Z: En… next time if we are trying for kids, I will let you shoot inside too (嗯。。。我们以后试着有孩子时,我就让你射进去)

We soon reach the hotel and after the check-in (fuck the reception, they took almost 15 mins to check me in), the first thing Z did upon entering the room was to dim the lights

<<to be continued>>
Old 22-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Support here for nice story and upz +11 to CheongingEdge for more updates, cheers!
Old 22-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Nice one TS, actually i donno if your situation is a good or bad thing? But to many here, would love to be in your situation. Haha
Old 22-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

After she dimmed the lights, we started frenching and my hands were roaming all over her without any rejection from her. We ended up on the bed and took a break from the kissing
Z: I’m giving myself to you, you can’t go and find any other girls
Me: Z, why are you doing this?
Z: I don’t know, I used to think I only love money, but after meeting you, I realised that I don’t want you to waste money on me. That’s why I have never asked you for anything or even asked you to come and find me
Me: I don’t have much money for you anyway
Z: I don’t want your money, I just want you to be mine, just mine. I don’t want any other girls to even look at you
Me: I still don’t understand, you know I can just sleep with you tonight and tomorrow, I can go find another girl right? You will not marry me and I will also not marry you, so why are you doing this?
Z: Please don’t ask me anymore, I don’t know too. I just know I don’t want you to be with any other girl, it’s the first time I have ever cried for a guy.
Me: If you want me to be just yours, will you marry me then?
Z: No, I can’t marry you. You don’t understand how much it costs him every month just to settle things on my side. I don’t want you to have to face this type of pressure.
Me: Then am I just a toy to you?

At this point, Z got angry, and I mean real angry. She suddenly sat up on the bed and glared at me and reached out to slap me (I realised after a few more outings with her that she’s not the violent type and in fact hate violence, which is why I think my words really hurt her). I used my arms to block my face to prevent the slap and then sat up as well. I think she got frightened that I may turn violent, but I hugged her instead.
Me: Z, if it’s 5 years ago, I may have asked you to marry me. I know I can’t afford to give you the same life he’s giving you now, but at least I am still energetic then and can still work hard. But now, I just want a peaceful life.
Z: …
Me: You are really very pretty and can get much better guys than me, and you also have a very kind heart. Which is why I can’t bear to sleep with you, I will feel guilty like I have made use of you just to satisfy myself.
Z: Do you like me?
Me: Yes, I like talking to you, I like the way you think, I like hearing your voice, I like looking at you.
Z: Let’s go shower together

Z just started stripping down to her bra and panties, and I followed her lead but stripped naked instead.
Me: Are you intending to shower with those on?
Z: I’m shy…

Without saying anything more, I cup her face with one palm and started frenching her again. I then start to gently grope her natural C-cup breasts before moving to unhook her bra. She struggled a bit, but I continued to kiss her and she finally allowed me to remove her bra. I then slowly pulled her back to lie down on the bed and started kissing her neck and slowly moving towards her breasts. She was trying to use her arms to cover her breasts by then, but I pulled them away and started sucking on her nipples. After that, I started to kiss her slowly to her belly button before trying to remove her panties. This time, there was no resistance and I can actually see that she was fucking wet. As my mouth moved closer to her pussy…
Z: No… don’t look there, I’m shy
Me: It’s beautiful (seriously, it is one of the prettiest pussy I have seen)
Z: No, don’t look
Me: I want to taste it
Z: No….

Her resistance is getting weaker and positioned myself to start licking her pussy. She really takes care of her pussy, there was no foul smell at all. As I gently licked it, she suddenly grabbed my head and pushed it towards her pussy. Sensing this, I increased the speed of my tongue flicking and after a while, she starting moaning really loudly. I then repositioned myself and started kissing her neck before positioning the tip of my lil bro at the entrance of her pussy. By then, it was so wet and without saying anything more, I just pushed it in and she suddenly gasped and started to grab my arms real tight.
Me: Z, I want you, I want to cum in you…
Z: No… don’t cum inside…
Me: Z, I have always fantasized about making love with you… You don’t know how many times I have masturbated just thinking about you
Z: Go slower, I want to enjoy longer… I am yours, you can fuck me whenever you want, just promise me you will not find any other girls
Me: Then you cannot let any other men including your bf fuck you or do anything else to you if I promise you that

This is a weird conversation in the middle of love-making, but I am just slowly thrusting her as we are talking. She was silent for a while while I continued to slowly fuck her.

Me: Z, it’s only fair right? If you just want me to fuck with you, you need to do that with me too.
Z: I don’t have sex drive when I’m with him, but I need to do my duty as a gf.
Me: Then what happens when I need it and you can’t meet me? Who’s going to do that duty for me?

Z remained silent and I started to increase my speed in thrusting her. She started to moan real loud and calling me husband (老公), and I keep thrusting her until I feel that I’m about to ejaculate. I then pulled out and quickly positioned myself to aim at her face. She got the hint of what I want and started stroking me furiously before I cum onto her face and hair

<<to be continued>>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1