The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all
Re: WUXI Recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
yes, go in choose the girl - i will bring back hotel and slowly enjoy rather than bonk there

but for RMB100/shot, u got to set your expectation lower....

there are above average looking SYT, but got to go a bit early (around 9-10pm)...notice that those pretty one will go home around 11pm if no one tabao them.

i am not sure where u will be staying, but you can try ask taxi/trisaw driver for location of 发廊. There was once the driver offer to look for girls for me for 500-600 overnight
Hi,

Thanks, I also prefer to bring the gal back to hotel n enjoy the long night slowly.

Is the overnight rate for bbs gal rmb300 or rmb600?

I still have not decide which hotel to stay yet, also thinking of staying in Suzhou and travel to Wuxi daily.

Is suzhou very far from Wuxi if travel by car?

Any good four star hotel in Wuxi, near to bbs area, to recommend?

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 22-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
Is the overnight rate for bbs gal rmb300 or rmb600?
From my experience:

RMB300 after midnight
RMB400 after 10pm
RMB500 before 10pm

but that was the rate few years back, recently when i ask the same BBS shop, the girls ask me for RMB600 after midnight!!

I ended up sleeping alone on a big king size bed

There are 6-7 BBS just next to Wuxi railway station, along the railway track, and another 2 more inside the "pub street" 酒吧一条街

the girls at the "pub street" are better quality, but they ask for more $$ too

there is a 格林豪泰 hotel just outside Wuxi station and it accept foreigner. The place is not bad because it is within walking distance to these BBS, but can be a bit noisy before the "pub street" is just behind.

if you are loaded with $$, the best place to stay will be 长江俱乐部 area, many pubs, KTV, HC and restaurant meant for foreigners.
Old 27-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Hi,

Look like the cost in china is going up and fast.

Anyway, thanks for the updates on the overnight charges.

Maybe I will have to stay in hotel alone too.

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 28-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

may be price go up due to the new train station?

try to go more ulu areas?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
woosihaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ANy bros currently in Wuxi now? will be in wuxi for about 1 week. We can arrange meet up to go "hunting" in the pub street and BB shops.

PM me if any bros in wuxi this week to next week and want go "hunting" together,
Old 11-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
TribexDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey Bros,

Anyone stationed in Wuxi? heading there on sept14 for training...
maybe can cheong together?
Old 01-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

I went to one 5 star hotel landison and near this place has a mall that has lots of ktv n massage place. Haven't explore. Any bro know this mall where there is a lot of these joints?
Old 03-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, that mall is 夏日广场。anyone been there? Any happening?
Old 07-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

I am in Wuxi now. Any bro interested in going out to BB? PM me. I am newbie in Wuxi and still exploring.
Old 26-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PLRAdmin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Spa in Wuxi, China

Hi all bros,

Pls advise whether anyone of you got any lobang for SPA shop in Wuxi (I think is Yonghe or Yong ping road). Pls advise rate cost

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Old 26-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any Spa in Wuxi, China

u post in the wrong post. Should check out in the international thread.
Old 27-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PLRAdmin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
Going to Wuxi soon. Anyone can advise on Wuxi SPA rate by hourly
or 2, 3 hours package.

Is there also have soapy massage?

Thank you

Regards
Old 27-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

有呀就是”无声无息"
Old 02-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

Any sammyboy bro in Wuxi now? if yes can pm me to plan for cheonging on Friday night...

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

I went to 浅水湾 HC on last night, alone seems like no sammy boy bro in Wuxi right now. The service are OK, 1 hr 288, 30 mins more top up 150.

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1