The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
GFE is girl friend feeling, maybe I spell the short term wrong;y.

There are 2 different pricing in Tobita and Shinchi. One is SYT and super expensive, quality like JAV. You still can find gem at the obasan lane, just slightly cheaper.
What is SYT and how to get the super expensive, quality like JAV? Are there specific location or just random?
Old 11-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do NOT go to Kabukicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretoseeleaks View Post
If you are in Tokyo looking for a good time, please do not go to Kabukicho.

I just got scammed of 45k yen. Some tout came up to me offering 15k yen for 1hr of full service. Using my small head to think, I followed him under a building where he showed me pictures of the girls for me to select. After confirming the girl that I chose, he made a call and ask me for 15k yen. Afterwards, he bring me to another building void deck and ask for another 30k yen because I am a foreigner and they need 30k yen deposit. As I do not have enough cash on me, he brought me to an atm machine to withdraw money. Afterwards, he brought me back to the same building and I gave him the 30k yen. He then pressed the elevator and pressed the 4th floor and motioned me in. He did not enter the lift and I went up by myself. When I enter the floor, I realised that the floor is all full of clubs and that is when I suspected that I got scammed. I went down to find the bastard but he is long gone. Hope you guys will not experience the same thing as me. Share the words with your fellow friends if they are in Tokyo looking for fun.

Tldr; got scammed by tout in Kabukicho, lost $550+sgd.
If you want fun in Japan, go to Osaka, Tobita Shinchi, its legit there.
I was there last year with my friend and we used goggle to search and found the map and just walked
you might want to use goggle search when you are there the next time
there are a few soaplands which accepted gargins right in kabukicho for example don juan
Old 19-03-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Kawasaki paradise Inn recently. Price is steep but they are gaijin friendly. The gal Alice is super cute but small breast.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
I am going to Shinjuku now. Any good recommendation for live show? What's the damage?
Old 24-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Am looking to plan for a Tokyo trip, ideally towards the end of the year. Would like to know is there any recommended airline to take? And also which is the recommended arrival airport? Narita or Haneda?
Old 26-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
syaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody got recommendation for yoshiwara or kabukicho?
Will be in Tokyo till 30th
Old 26-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretoseeleaks View Post
If you are in Tokyo looking for a good time, please do not go to Kabukicho.

I just got scammed of 45k yen. Some tout came up to me offering 15k yen for 1hr of full service. Using my small head to think, I followed him under a building where he showed me pictures of the girls for me to select. After confirming the girl that I chose, he made a call and ask me for 15k yen. Afterwards, he bring me to another building void deck and ask for another 30k yen because I am a foreigner and they need 30k yen deposit. As I do not have enough cash on me, he brought me to an atm machine to withdraw money. Afterwards, he brought me back to the same building and I gave him the 30k yen. He then pressed the elevator and pressed the 4th floor and motioned me in. He did not enter the lift and I went up by myself. When I enter the floor, I realised that the floor is all full of clubs and that is when I suspected that I got scammed. I went down to find the bastard but he is long gone. Hope you guys will not experience the same thing as me. Share the words with your fellow friends if they are in Tokyo looking for fun.

Tldr; got scammed by tout in Kabukicho, lost $550+sgd.
If you want fun in Japan, go to Osaka, Tobita Shinchi, its legit there.
I was approached by a lot of these touts along Kabukicho too, and actually asked about their rates and stuff. But once they asked to bring me elsewhere, I politely declined and just walked away. These are clear red flags. Luckily my big head prevailed over the little head.
Old 27-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First time going alone to Soapland. Visited Paradise in Kawasaki last night. It’s quite a distance from JR station and the area is secluded with one other soapland next door, recommend bros to use google map as guidance. They have a huge sign saying foreigners welcome. Made a mistake the moment I stepped in. Shouldn’t declare that I’m gaijin. They immediately replaced the price list with one that’s 5000yen more and then kenna questioned gaogao by me in Japanese, but as typically Japanese, didn’t give any reason for the price difference. Took up the 45min play in the end.

FR, was assigned Karen, she couldn’t speak English, which is fine with me anyway. She greeted me wearing just bra and panty. Local, petite, Youthful, Kawaii, gentle and white tiger. BJ skill excellent, GFE and tight.

Perhaps due to no language barrier, her service was the best value for money so far in the global chionging fraternity. Way better than even the $400 incall girls in Taiwan.

Return is possible if I can spare some time in the week. I may even go next door to try out..
Old 31-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
nariyuzin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wanna fuck AV actresses in Japan?

I've checkout the Sex 141 global website, and found that they are listing AV actresses for outcall. I started ti contact a few of them, but most of them are hoax. But then this one guy replied my DM, and started to share with the raw pics, raw videos, and prices for fucking AV actresses. From what I've seen, this person looks like totally legit. I will only go to Japan on June this year, so I'llneed somebody else to confirm first. DM me if you're interested for further info.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nariyuzin View Post
I've checkout the Sex 141 global website, and found that they are listing AV actresses for outcall. I started ti contact a few of them, but most of them are hoax. But then this one guy replied my DM, and started to share with the raw pics, raw videos, and prices for fucking AV actresses. From what I've seen, this person looks like totally legit. I will only go to Japan on June this year, so I'llneed somebody else to confirm first. DM me if you're interested for further info.

Old 02-04-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

So you paying for us to go confirm for you ah?
Old 02-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
So you paying for us to go confirm for you ah?
Hahaha...

I can confirm myself but it's only gonna be in June. In my experience, you need to be adventurous in this kind of things. High risk, high return. But sometimes you need to do calculated risk and also hedge your bet. That's why I'm asking any bro here whou would also be interested in exploring this further.

I can chip in and contribute in terms of research and communication since I can speak Japanese fluently. It's a win-win proposition. By the way, the payment is COD and the AV Actresa will be sent to you hotel room, so it should be relatively safe. The risk is within
tolerance range I think.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hahaha...

I can confirm myself but it's only gonna be in June. In my experience, you need to be adventurous in this kind of things. High risk, high return. But sometimes you need to do calculated risk and also hedge your bet. That's why I'm asking any bro here whou would also be interested in exploring this further.

I can chip in and contribute in terms of research and communication since I can speak Japanese fluently. It's a win-win proposition. By the way, the payment is COD and the AV Actresa will be sent to you hotel room, so it should be relatively safe. The risk is within
tolerance range I think.
How much did the person quote you?
Old 09-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
How much did the person quote you?
Depends on the girl. If she's a Tantai AV Actress (Means she has a video which feature only herself), it goes from JPY 80K per hour. But if she's Keikaku AV Actress (Means that she'd never had her own video, only appearance with other AV Actress), the price starts from JPY 30K per hour. Price also differs according to the content e.g. what kind of sex you want to do with the girl.
Old 10-04-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold

Ah! I don't mind having Tsukasa Aoi I am in Tokyo in mid May

Quote:
Depends on the girl. If she's a Tantai AV Actress (Means she has a video which feature only herself), it goes from JPY 80K per hour. But if she's Keikaku AV Actress (Means that she'd never had her own video, only appearance with other AV Actress), the price starts from JPY 30K per hour. Price also differs according to the content e.g. what kind of sex you want to do with the girl.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1