The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
sexyhealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 10 years series

Thanks for nice updates TS, please continue..
Old 24-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhealth View Post
Thanks for nice updates TS, please continue..
thanks!!!
Old 24-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Not all pussies are within reach. My closing rate is usually 30 percent. Some like me but play hard to get just to see if i will pluck stars for them, some pulled out of the game last minute, some are scared to commit for fear of rejection, some are always feeling suspicious, some are adventurous but see me no up cos i not rich, tall or long.

I used to be concerned about how pussies view me but I matured and learned to let go a lot, especially my pride. My immediate past ceo, a shanghainese lao jiao, mentored me well: 'the more you let go of yourself, the more u accept others. The more u value people, the more u can add value to people".

I applied the same to every single pussies I encountered. Big, small, narrow, wide, tasteless, ccb, bald, hairy, black, wrinkled etc... But there is one particular type of pussy that I respect most.... Pussies that trust you, stick with you through thick and thin and love you all the way. Pussies with an open mind, gentle, feminine and beautiful.

My dearest L is a classic lady, who has all these qualities. This explains why she's with me after soooo many years. To me, she is the ultimate pussy goddess. None I met ever come close...

To be continued...
Old 24-05-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Thanks bro
Old 24-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Stunningly beautiful, L was an ex-competitive dancer who won multiple international awards. Her mixed Chinese-Filipino-Spanish lineage gave her mesmerising eyes and features and a crazy hot body, shaped by years of dance training. Hourglass, excellent body proportion and symmetry. She looks like Anne Hataway, 70 percent resemblance. Big eyes, wide lips and golden brown skin.

Befriended her in a rundown beachside cafe on a business trip in Kerala 6 years ago. She was wearing a bright yellow singlet and jeans. And wore a floral perfume. In her late 20s already backpacking across Asia, wandering solo to see the world and searching for the meaning of life. This was against the decision of her mother, a Filipino Chinese, but her rebellious streak got the better of her. L came from a rich family, her father owned islands, mountains and parcels of lands in the Philippines.... But a dispute at home left her surviving outside despite her siblings pleas for her return.

Singapore was her next holiday destination, afterwhich she was to return to UK where she resumed her business degree. We shared a small table, enjoyed fresh coconut and I introduced myself. Our conversation flow like water and neither of us could keep our eyes off each other under the windy keralan sky. The more we chatted the more we want to discover. I asked if she had a bf, she said she didn't need one. I shot her a wtf look. She slapped my arms and giggled.

We spent the entire day travelling together. She hopped onto my van (prearranged by client for my sightseeing) and we visited markets, fishing activities, churches and cool mountains). It was like a lovers outing. It really felt very special, for me at least! Because our hotels are walking distance apart, we met up for dinner at an dimly lit, open-air restaurant along the busy street. I was surprised she appeared in a loose blue top, exposing her giggly boobs and butterfly tattoo on her back. She smiled shyly, her eyes piercing into mine, my heart melted 10 times over.

At that point in time, I have only one regret in life. Other than not being filial to my dad before he passed on when I was in NS, my only regret was to propose to my gf prematurely, a girl whom I wasnt even sure about marrying. If only I had known L earlier.... If only.
Old 25-05-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 25-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 25-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement. L's story will be slightly longer than usual since she's my dearest of pussies...

We were super relaxed under the cover of darkness. I sat beside her. The soft rock, gentle breeze and smooth wine tempted me to lean over, grab her waist and seal my lips with hers. Im sure she could tell from my gaze that I was longing for her touch. I wanted her real bad. Sex or no sex, kiss or no kiss, I wanted her to be mine. Our chemistry was too strong to resist or deny. I settled the bill, held her smooth hand (for the first time) and strolled her along the busy streets.

I didn't know where I was heading I just didn't wanna let her go. It didn't feel 'right' to ask her stay over for the night. I didn't want to ruin it all by suggesting stupid idea. For a brief moment, I zoned out...but I was pulled back to reality by a strong tug on my arm that nearly made me trip. L pulled me towards her and our lips met. It was a sweet moment. Our mind and body connected by her soft, fleshy lips. She hugged me as my hand caressed her ballarina butt.

L was open-minded but shy despite her western influence. She stopped, pushed me away. No more bodily contact... Until we were behind closed door in my room, with my hands roaming wilder as she wiggled to my every touch. I lay her gently on bed, took off her thin sheer top to reveal a pair of well-defined and tanned tits. My tongue found its way to her long hard nipples which I sucked and pinched with excitement. Panty stripped, headed south, licked her to orgasm and made an effortless plunge into her baby smooth pussy.

Entry was very wet, warm and slippery but she was very very tight (I will explain why in my following post). No, I didn't rob her of her virginity, but I did, with her permission and for my first time, cum raw inside her love hole. This magical sensation redefined our understanding of "making love". We enjoyed it thoroughly and hugged each other into slumber.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
unionpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MountDarkshin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, hope to read more.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Tab6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!!
Old 25-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

The next day we were practically newlyweds honeymooning in foreign land. We were very comfortable together and trusted each other enough to share our deepest secrets. L revealed that I was her first bf. I did not believe her. Independent and self-sufficient, she did not need one, though many had tried to court her, among whom included rich Caucasians and playboys. L revealed she also had a son (delivered via c-section), which sufficiently explained the little scar I spotted on her belly, her young maiden figure and her super tight pussy.

It was unfortunate that she made one small mistake in life.... had a one night stand at a disco in her teens. That coward, a 23 year old punk was uncontactable as soon as he found out she was pregnant, leaving her to face the consequences. Despite the shame and persistent coercion to abort, she gave birth, entrusted her son to the care of her elder sisters and continued to pursue her passion for dancing, which earned her fame on the global stage. Years later, she had a big fight with her father, who forced her to marry his Japanese-American business partner. She ran away from home and never thought of returning. Sounds like tv drama? My mouth opened from big, bigger, biggest, as I listened.

My second stunt hit me hard, when I confessed to her about my fiancée. I told L I regretted my rush, foolish engagement just to taste true love, though I knew she wasn't the one for me.... I felt even more certained when L came into my life. I apologised to L as guilt gripped my conscience. I shouldn't have...made a move on her yesterday.

"It's ok, i understand," L said. She probably felt my ingenuity and said she's willing to stick with me, whether I remain single or choose to get married, for as long as I want her around... "But please... don't break her heart." I hugged her right there and then. My heart shrank. I was speechless. No words could come out of my mouth even now, as I recalled what she had said. What have I done to deserve such angel?

I felt like a cheapskate who had shortchanged L. How the fuck did I have the audacity to bed a girl and then tell her I'm engaged the next day? I wished she would find a better person who will love deeply and protect her, but I didn't wana let her go... If I did, it would probably be my biggest regret in life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1