The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Lol that a apps name bro not a location
Juz install, it's only video, no live chat. Any expert know how to fish them in this apps?
Old 29-05-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Got a maid send me a chat with a Malay guy, that Malay guy offer the maid $4000-$5000 to fuck yes $4000-$5000. I don’t believe this type fucker go fuck spider. I have the chat and the number maybe send msg to fuck him up
Old 29-05-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Got a maid send me a chat with a Malay guy, that Malay guy offer the maid $4000-$5000 to fuck yes $4000-$5000. I don’t believe this type fucker go fuck spider. I have the chat and the number maybe send msg to fuck him up
Bro I think he mean rupiah. Post the chat here
Old 29-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol is it worth it though? I like my little taste of brown skin and exotic accents every now and then too, but mai la, some punkass wanna spoil market, FL still got lo
Old 30-05-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro I think he mean rupiah. Post the chat here
Already post, this of fucker need to msg and fuck him, thought all stupid like him, with his number
Old 30-05-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by astran View Post
lol is it worth it though? I like my little taste of brown skin and exotic accents every now and then too, but mai la, some punkass wanna spoil market, FL still got lo
Have many this type of people around, I fucked a few, and some tell the maid if they go hotel with people he will make police report, and go hotel with him is ok

I fucked the guy and he disappear, my fb say thank you to me.

I think ah we hunt maid also need to be gentlemen with maid and the guy hunting, is a competition leh got so many maid no need to scare
Old 30-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have many this type of people around, I fucked a few, and some tell the maid if they go hotel with people he will make police report, and go hotel with him is ok

I fucked the guy and he disappear, my fb say thank you to me.

I think ah we hunt maid also need to be gentlemen with maid and the guy hunting, is a competition leh got so many maid no need to scare
I agree with you bro.

Had met a pinoy non-maid online, said some guy trying to force himself to her room.
She was so scared, I had to tell her to just report to the police.

These kind of guys really spoiling the field.

Maid or not, guys hold your rockers la.
Blackmail will get you nowhere, and forceful entry will land you in trouble
Old 30-05-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Already post, this of fucker need to msg and fuck him, thought all stupid like him, with his number
Lol, first timer....hero dies young
Old 30-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=blastit;18757462]I agree with you bro.

This type is the cheapest cock in the whole wide world - they wanna fuck for free.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
I agree with you bro.

Had met a pinoy non-maid online, said some guy trying to force himself to her room.
She was so scared, I had to tell her to just report to the police.

Maid or not, guys hold your rockers la.
Blackmail will get you nowhere, and forceful entry will land you in trouble
Still have some, the maid give me many she chat and what the guys said to her I also have the photo
Old 30-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lasallera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasallera View Post
Wow first time trying to hook up a maid on michat and after few days on last Saturday message a Indo girl and started saying I'm naughty and she can be naughty too. Then Sunday she off, met her up. She is super short but okay la, went to hotel for 3hrs. Great bbbj and clean shaved pussy. Then she started telling she need loan 100 for send back home. I gave her 50 and send her to her paya lebar to meet her cousin.

Never know it's so easy, or I gotten lucky.
Now she keep dear me😲. Should I tell her I just want to have fun some time ?
Old 30-05-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
She calling you Dear Carrot Head

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 30-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U don't know how many men these maids sex before already.
Maids also know guys wanna have fun, they also enjoying the thrill. Don't be serious la, bro. Just play along, treat them nice and get the free bonking lol
Old 30-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$4000-5000? Rupiah huh?

This guy must be a joker

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LikeBBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post

part one.

know her in disco. She keep looking & smile at me when the time i stepped into the disco... i try my shot by dancing behind her and she turn around she hug me from behind that where i hug her kiss her while we dancing i asked for her number and she went back home as she had curfew but not long she msg her said want to meet me as her boss when to malaysia that night that where she come back to orchard to meet me and fast leg fast hand take taxi go back to my house & on my laptop and start recording our live video.... tomboy looks but wow love the way she blowjob me rde her all night long.... the next day send her to mrt and parted away..... damage $0....
Hi, Can I have this maid's contact? Thanks so much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1