The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
RustBelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Thanks for updates TS
Old 23-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Wxs81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up bro
Old 23-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Actually, as much as we promised to take care of all expenses, we were hoping that you pay for your own fare and that of your maid, if you decide to bring her along." Nadia finally said. "You also have to be fair to us, right? You cannot expect us to pay for everything, right? As you know, we are all not working and we depend on our husbands for allowance. How would they feel if they came to find out that we took their hard-earned money to pay for you plus your maid, to go on holiday with us, hmm?

Now there was the Nadia that I knew. Shrewd and calculative.

"I'll let my wife decided," I said. If there was something I learnt while working, it's to leave the decision-making to other people so that if there was a slip-up, the decision wasn't made by you and you would be exonerated from all blame. I smiled at her and gave her a heartfelt "thank you".
As I said, blood was thicker than water; my wife was more than happy (in fact ‘grateful’ would be a better word to describe her feelings) to be spending the holidays with her sisters. The decision being made by the sisters, I could not be blamed or faulted should anything turned sour. When I told my son about the free trip, he was overjoyed. I felt a tinge of guilt as their reaction made me feel that I have somewhat failed to provide them with a ‘happy life’.

As soon as my wife was discharged, plans were being made for their impending trip. They had a meeting in my home; country names were being thrown around - Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam; the list goes on. They debated over whether it should be a ‘free-and-easy’ trip or a packaged tour; whether they should stay in the city or a resort. Their joyous mood made me a bit jealous so I excused myself and retreated to the study room.

Wanda was the only one to notice my mood change; neither my wife nor son did pay attention to how I felt the whole time, making me feel all the more sore.

“Jangan marah,” Wanda consoled me, “I stay Singapore with you, ok?”

“Are you not sad that you cannot go overseas with them?” I asked, brushing her consolation aside.

“Mengapa sedih?” she asked, “I not sad. Together you, I more happy. Singapore together you - more happy” she chirped.

How can such sweet words not melt your heart? I wonder if any local girls would be just as sweet as Wanda? As best as I can recall, even when I was dating my wife, she never did utter such words and when I tried saying mushy things to her, she would always accuse me of ‘uttering rubbish’ or being ‘fake’. I wanted to hug Wanda but the study room door suddenly opened.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 23-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful updates here, Wanda is all yours to enjoy.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
all wayang only in front of your wife...in your mind you should let your sils to take care of your wife and you yourself will have a fine time with wanda..
That's what I told her Bro ml1138 but she didn't believe me; said I was being judegmental and petty. Anyway, I agree with on the 'fine time' idea. In fact, I even mentioned you in my story. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustBelt View Post
Thanks for updates TS
You are most welcome Bro RustBelt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxs81 View Post
Keep it up bro
I will try Bro Wxs81 but starting tomorrow new supervisor in town so I guess my updates may be a bit slower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wonderful updates here, Wanda is all yours to enjoy.
And my updates are for all of you to enjoy, especially you Bro diputs1269; most of your ideas have been spot-on!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 24-05-2019, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Banezir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to TS's next update
Old 24-05-2019, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
QuandumFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread TS, support!
Old 24-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more enjoying updates.
Old 24-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banezir View Post
Looking forward to TS's next update
Sorry you guys have to wait for the 'next update' cos got new 'boss' in town today Bro Banezir. Hope can put in a post (or two) shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuandumFC View Post
Nice thread TS, support!
Thank you for your support, Bro QuandumFC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Looking forward to more enjoying updates.
And I am enjoying your enjoying Bro diputs1269! Can I hire you as my scriptwriter? Cos your ideas also quite good one

Old 24-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wanda was the only one to notice my mood change; neither my wife nor son did pay attention to how I felt the whole time, making me feel all the more sore.

“Jangan marah,” Wanda consoled me, “I stay Singapore with you, ok?”

“Are you not sad that you cannot go overseas with them?” I asked, brushing her consolation aside.

“Mengapa sedih?” she asked, “I not sad. Together you, I more happy. Singapore together you - more happy” she chirped.

How can such sweet words not melt your heart? I wonder if any local girls would be just as sweet as Wanda? As best as I can recall, even when I was dating my wife, she never did utter such words and when I tried saying mushy things to her, she would always accuse me of ‘uttering rubbish’ or being ‘fake’. I wanted to hug Wanda but the study room door suddenly opened.
Instinctively, I took a bag of my wife's medication and passed it to Wanda, "Please count properly," I instructed her, "Later need to separate - morning, afternoon and evening - three groups."

"So you are Wanda," Nadia said, looking at Wanda, "I heard many good things about you from my sister." Turning to look at me, she asked, "So how is your Sir treating you? Your Sir good?"

"Ya, Sir good man" was Wanda's short reply.

"Since you are doing a good job, does your Sir reward you?" At this juncture, I was fearful that Wanda might blurt out that her "Sir" had bought her a hand phone, expensive perfume and lots of clothes but Nadia, being Nadia, didn't give Wanda a chance to reply. Instead, she continued her monologue, "Maybe you should follow us on a holiday instead!" she offered as she eyed me. Had both our absence from the hall made her suspect something was amiss? I wanted to say something but I held back as I didn't know what card she was playing.

Wanda stood there dumbfounded. I wondered if she couldn't understand Nadia's heavily accented English or she just didn't know how to answer her question?

Seeing she could not garner any response from Wanda, she turned her attention to me, "Wanda go holiday with us, you ok, right, Abang?"

The gears in my head began to turn. If Wanda was to go overseas with them then I would be left all alone in Singapore; what would I do then? Nadia wasn't willing to 'pay extra' for me, why would be so willing to pay for Wanda? I guess this was her tactic to squeeze some money from me to pay for Wanda's 'reward'. Who knows? Maybe she inflate the bill a bit more and I end up subsidizing for my wife and my son also? In the end, I end up paying for the bulk of the expenses while 'on paper', the 3 of them were the ones who 'paid for everything'. If not, what was her agenda? Why else would she suddenly bring up this topic about Wanda? Don't tell me my sister-in-law suspect Wanda and I are having an affair?

I had to play my cards close to my chest. I decided to call her bluff. "Sure! Why not?" I replied confidently. At the back of my head I started thinking of how I could avoid having to pay for Wanda's fare as I really didn't want her to go. I tried to hide my uneasiness by giving Nadia one of my biggest smile.

"You sure or not, Abang?" If your maid not around, who's going to wash your underwear?" Nadia teased.

"I wash myself lah! Last time when I was serving my National Service, I also had to wash my own uniform and clothes. You think I made your sister wash for me?" I retorted.

"Wah! So independent! Men like you are so hard to find these days!" I could feel Nadia's words heavily peppered with sarcasm.

I gave her a hearty laugh, cursing her in my mind, "I wish I could take my cock out right now and smack your painted face hard with it!"

Nadia began to laugh uneasily; all the while taking a few wayward glances at Wanda who seemed embarrassed at our exchanges at her expense. When the laughter died down, she continued, "You really don't mind if we brought Nadia along so that she could help take care of your wife and son?"

So that was why she wanted to Wanda to tag along; all that talk about being more than capable to manage both of them was just idle talk. What Bro ml1138 said was correct - these 3 sisters all wayang only in front of my wife. At the end of the day, they are just lazy bums; only know how to open their mouths and their legs. I felt my temper rising but I kept reminding myself that I had to keep my cool; neither could I rebut her on her earlier claims (on being able to take care of my wife) as I would appear to be petty nor could I give her the impression that I wanted Wanda to stay behind as it would appear I have a 'hidden agenda'.

I felt I was fighting a losing battle.

Old 24-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nadia began to laugh uneasily; all the while taking a few wayward glances at Wanda who seemed embarrassed at our exchanges at her expense. When the laughter died down, she continued, "You really don't mind if we brought Nadia along so that she could help take care of your wife and son?"

So that was why she wanted to Wanda to tag along; all that talk about being more than capable to manage both of them was just idle talk. What Bro ml1138 said was correct - these 3 sisters all wayang only in front of my wife. At the end of the day, they are just lazy bums; only know how to open their mouths and their legs. I felt my temper rising but I kept reminding myself that I had to keep my cool; neither could I rebut her on her earlier claims (on being able to take care of my wife) as I would appear to be petty nor could I give her the impression that I wanted Wanda to stay behind as it would appear I have a 'hidden agenda'.

I felt I was fighting a losing battle.
It was a stalemate; both Nadia and I were waiting for the other party to make the first move. It was like a game of 'see who blink first' and I wasn't about to lose this round!

"Aba!" my son shouted. I heard footsteps running towards the study room, "Look at all the nice photos of the resort we will be staying in!"

"Don't run! Later you fall down." I shouted back as I walked in the direction of his voice. This was a great excuse for me to exit the room. Once I am out, I will think of a way to 'save' Wanda. I could not call her to follow me out immediately as that would be too obvious.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" Nadia made a face, "You can't blame your son for feeling excited about his holiday, can you?"

I ignored Nadia's comment as I walked out of the room. As the door closed behind me, I caught a glimpse of Nadia reaching out to touch Wanda's elbow. I wanted to turn back to 'save' Wanda but that would make things even more awkward so I left things as they were.

I made my way back to the 'main group' but their discussion seemed to have died down; they were merely browsing through photographs on the internet.

"So have you guys decided where you want to go?" I asked.

Without their ring leader, Annie and Sophie appeared friendlier.

"Still cannot decide lah Bang. So many choices, so little time." Annie said.

Yah lah! How I wish I could go to all the places and then come back 3 months later!" Sophie chimed in.

I nodded in agreement. Who doesn't want to be on a holiday permanently?

Nadia came back to join the group. I noticed that Wanda was still in the study room but I made no effort to ask Nadia of Wanda's whereabouts nor did I go to the study room to find her. I was afraid I would give myself away. I remained where I was, trying to engage in some small talk with the 3 sisters. As it was getting late, the 3 of them took their leave.

Not wanting to appear a bad host, I offered to send them home.

"In what? Your Hyundai Matrix? It's not really an MPV, you know?" Nadia mocked. With their head honcho back in the game, the other 2 sisters regained their 'form'

"Abang, I know Matrix is Pininfarina design," Sophie said, trying to imitate an Italian accent, "but it's not a Ferrari!"

"Alamak! Just go Sungei Road and buy a Ferrari sticker and paste on the bonnet - instant Ferrari!" Annie suggested.

The 3 sisters had a good laugh. At my expense.

Seething with anger, I gave the three a plastic grin, "I know I am not driving luxury cars like your husbands but at least I am home with my wife." I said, trying to take a dig back at them but they just shrugged my remark off.

I turned to my wife, hoping that she would come to my 'rescue' but she just laughed along with them.

"Well, since you don't need a lift from me then at least let me send you downstairs?" I offered again, trying to keep my cool.

"Nevermind, it's ok. Have a good night!" Nadia waved me off, as if to banish me away.

I wanted to slam the door but my wife caught hold it just in time. She gave me a look and shook her head. I threw my hands up and walked away. Stupid bitches. Good riddance lah!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 31-05-2019 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Grammartical Errors
Old 24-05-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Well, since you don't need a lift from me then at least let me send you downstairs?" I offered again, trying to keep my cool.

"Nevermind, it's ok. Have a good night!" Nadia waved me off, as if to banish me away.

I wanted to slam the door but my wife caught hold it just in time. She gave me a look and shook her head. I threw my hands up and walked away. Stupid bitches. Good riddance lah!
"Alamak!" my son shouted, "Aunty left her phone behind!" one of the bitches must have left her branded hand phone on the sofa. Ha ha ha!

My son raced passed me, towards my wife who was still at the doorway. But by that time, the 3 bitches have already taken the lift down.

Looking at my wife I said sarcastically, "You send it down lah! Your sisters mah!"

"Hurry up lah! You send lah!" my wife said impatiently, "later they go off already then very leceh to send to their home."

"They so rich, they can get a courier to come collect the phone." I shot back.

"Hurry up lah! I'm not wearing bra, how to go down like this?" that last statement made our son giggle. If she had not mention it, I also did not notice. Was my wife not wearing bra the whole time?

In the end, as 'punishment' for giggling, we made our son run down to return the phone.

"Don't run so fast," I shouted after my son as he raced down the stairs, "if you can't return the phone, then the phone becomes yours!" I said laughingly.

My wife left the gate unlocked but closed the door. She walked towards me and gave my arm a playful slap, "Jahat tau?" she giggled. I stuck my tongue out at her. Her action made smile. She used to be a lively and playful girl. But that was another lifetime, before we had our son. I reached forward to cup her breasts. I remembered that motherhood had made them swell up. I squeezed and fondled them. I felt my member stir as memories of our love-making flash through my mind. My happiness was short-lived. I received another smack. This time it was harder and 'less friendly'.

"Stop this nonsense." she said firmly. "You are already a father. Can't you behave yourself? she asked.

"Ouch! Pain lah!" I shouted at her. "What's wrong with you?" I waved her off before she could answer and walked away, angered by her sudden reaction. What was wrong with her? Why did she always have to react in this way?

Suddenly I remembered: Where's Wanda? Was she still in the study room alone? Having ended our exchange on a sour note, I couldn't stand to be anywhere near my wife. Picking up what was left of my pride, I walked towards the study room.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 27-05-2019 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Added some supporting information
Old 25-05-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your Wanda can handle the cunning bitch well...
Old 25-05-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of
Talking Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
"Alamak!" my son shouted, "Aunty left her phone behind!" one of the bitches must have left her branded hand phone on the sofa. Ha ha ha!

My son raced passed me, towards my wife who was still at the doorway. But by that time, the 3 bitches have already taken the lift down.

Looking at my wife I said sarcastically, "You send it down lah! Your sisters mah!"

"Hurry up lah! You send lah!" my wife said impatiently, "later they go off already then very leceh to send to their home."

"They so rich, they can get a courier to come collect the phone." I shot back.

"Hurry up lah! I'm not wearing bra!" that last sentence made our son giggle. If she had not mention it, I also did not notice. Was my wife not wearing bra the whole time?

In the end, as 'punishment' for giggling, we made our son run down to return the phone.

"Don't run so fast," I shouted after my son as he raced down the stairs, "if you can't return the phone, then the phone becomes yours!" I said laughingly.

My wife left the gate unlocked but closed the door. She walked towards me and gave my arm a playful slap, "Jahat tau?" she giggled. I stuck my tongue out at her. Her action made smile. She used to be a lively and playful girl. But that was another lifetime, before we had our son. I reached forward to cup her breasts. I remembered that motherhood had made them swell up. I squeezed and fondled them. I felt my member stir as memories of our love-making flash through my mind. My happiness was short-lived. I received another smack. This time it was harder and 'less friendly'.

"Stop this nonsense." she said firmly. "You are already a father. Can't you behave yourself? she asked.

"Ouch! Pain lah!" I shouted at her. "What's wrong with you?" I waved her off before she could answer and walked away, angered by her sudden reaction. What was wrong with her? Why did she always have to react in this way?

Suddenly I remembered: Where's Wanda? Was she still in the st
udy room alone? Having ended our exchange on a sour note, I couldn't stand to be anywhere near my wife. Picking up what was left of my pride, I walked towards the study room.
Interesting story. Bro you are brave ..
I have no ball to screw my maid. Current one is single and good figure.
Some wondering eyes look can try. But you know if you are unlucky there are many issues.
Old 25-05-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphro View Post
Interesting story. Bro you are brave ..
I have no ball to screw my maid. Current one is single and good figure.
Some wondering eyes look can try. But you know if you are unlucky there are many issues.
For my case, it’s really more blind luck and circumstance than bravery, Bro aphro. If you read the initial part of my story, I also started out by masturbating to her underwear. And I have been doubting myself many times over, with fear gripping me at many points of my life. It was sheer coincidence that things developed. Sometimes I wonder if Wanda was the one who allowed things to ‘progress’?

I know this might sound a bit hypocritical but I would advise you, as many of the other bros here have advised, to re-consider; do not eat and shit in the same place.

In any case, I would like to still thank you for reading and also for your comments. Have a good weekend bro!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1