The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
undertakerrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceboy29125 View Post
Went dwn just now chk out jojo at 30/33
But auntie say she went back already
I heard that because of the fight, all gals from 3033 were sent home.

I got zapped to negative by boss for using the f word when i zapped some dishonest people in the forum.

Thank you bros!
Old 10-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I desire in this SYT!!

Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I Desire in this Chio SYT!!

My intelligence sent me a tip off to RTF on Miko and he assured me that I would be in for a pleasant surprised this time round. Yes, he is absolutely right that I was not disappointed at all! In fact, I was elated and felt tremendously setisfied after the session. I must say, she has indeed improved in various departments immensely ... Here is the FR you all are waiting for ...

WL Name - Miko
Height - 1.64 m (on bare foot)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L1654A
Misc - Used to work in Dongmeng & Macau massage parlours before her stinct in GL. A buddy of QiQi (retired) and Mei Qi from 2033.

Look - 7.7/10

She is a very chio SYT by GL150 standard. To be honest, I find her prettier than X8, X6, Mei Qi, etc. She has sharp facial features, double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes, and she gave me a very palatable feel. One thing worth mentioning is, she put on minimum makeup like the other hot WL, Yoyo from the same house.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is slim and possesses very fair and superbly smooth body complexion. She has since put on a little weight which made her look even better. She can still afford 2-3 kg more if she wants. She used to be as slender as her housemates, Baihe and Yiling (who look like they are suffering from anorexia nervosa) when she first joined this house many months ago.

Tits - 8.9/10

Woohoo! This is the spectacle of her whole anatomy! She is the proud owner of one of the best looking frontal assets in the whole GL CAT150! She possesses an almost C cupper assets with beautiful looking pinkiest pencil-eraser size nipples. Her tits are very well developed and the lower half are very rounded and gravity-defying! They are firm and yet tender to my touch. A sign of youth!

Pre-shower Routine - 8/10

She was a naturalist in this department. I guess she knows how to play along with me, which I enjoyed very mush and rekindled my desire for her in no time. We were engaged in heavy petting before we proceeded to the shower.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage with her awesome looking frontal assets. There are some room for improvement here as it was not done as graceful as the retired Lulu (1654A) & Qian Hong (1658A) who did it with finesse! If she can excel in this area, it would be heavenly as she has the naturally huge assets to enhance the shiokness. I don't enjoy this session very much if the WLs have hard silicon-implanted tits.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a thorough cat-bath. I felt stimulated pretty fast as it was performed by a chio SYT. In other words, she doesn't really need to work doubly hard to put me on cloub nine!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

She responded spontanously and engagingly. She was not aggressive in this department which I prefer. I don't fancy WL simply using her tongue to plunge against mine in a very aggressive fashion.

AR - 7.3/10

It was quite well done with HJ threw in. However, her HJ+Mouth+Tongue combo was not as aggressive as the likes of Yoyo, MH, XM, Chu Chu, etc. Good for folks who do not have good control of their ejaculation.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was done with deep throated fashion! I enjoyed thoroughly especially so when it was performed by a chio SYT like Miko. She employed HJ simultaneously but a little subtle compare to her other housemates. Actually I prefer WL not to let her hands over-dominate her mouth during BBBJ. Yue Er from 2001 is one good example who employed 70% HJ and 30% mouth in this department which I considered that cheating. We also adopted 69 position. FYI, she has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen in GL WL. Her pink labia was neatly tucked in and hence, made her cunt hole really smallish. Her vagina wall and outer part of her pussy was pink in colour like it was seldom utilised. It looks a little like the shape of a peach. Her pussy was bald! Good for folks who like to paint a white tiger! I can't wait to savour this pretty looking abalone the moment I saw it.

FJ - 7.8/10

Her pussy was very tight and moist. We adopted several positions - cowgal, doggie, frontal bonking and I fired off in missionary. She is so pretty and I can't stop frenching her. Her moaning was natural and music to my ears. It was in-sync to my forceful thrust. The feeling of her bald pussy rubbing mind pubic areas was scintillating! This aided to enhance my shiokness and hastened my orgasmic phase a little faster than usual! I let up a loud yell upon reaching my orgasmic phase to signal my absolute sextisfaction!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent! She is no longer the highly volatile lass I once knew!

RTF - I can't wait to get more out of this chio lass!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakerrr View Post
u heard olso ah? den its not rumour dat i heard.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
u heard olso ah? den its not rumour dat i heard.
I drop by 3033 last night feel like ghost town okt say most girls went back loh..
Old 11-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakerrr View Post
why all girls sent home ? Girls that kwai-kwai not involve in fight oso have to go home ?
Old 12-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stephenson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Great Encounter

Selina
L14WH16
25yrs
155cm
Size A+
Sichuan
Arrived Sg 2 months ago

I had a memorable 2 sessions with Selina yesterday afternoon & have to share it with brothers.

I was at Tommy's at 1612 & as all his girls were occupied, he suggested calling someone from outside. Rembering Selina to have a good FR, I asked for her, & she arrived a short while later. She was slim, fair, & dressed in a sexy white halter neck that exposed her tummy & looked like a bikini from the back. What a turn-on it was! She used a see-through shawl for modesty. She gave me a sweet smile before signing in.

She looked adorable & had such inviting lips that soon we were locked in close embrace & started kissing passionately. She initiated French kissing with an extremely active tongue & I reciprocated. She then helped me to undress, & I got a really hard-on from then. I then released her bra, revealing perky breasts with pinkish nipples & small areolars.

We then went to the shower & began kissing. As she applied the shampoo, we rubbed our bodies together & I just had to cup & suck her inviting breasts as well. When doing my back, she massaged my scrotum & then moved forwards to didi. Really felt shiok!

In bed, she asked me to lie down on my front & did a catbath from my neck down to my legs. She then got me to elevate my butts & after doing an excellent AR, began mouthing my balls whilst doing a handjob on my didi. She than moved her face under me & did a fabulous BBBJ. She then got me to straddle over her chest & as she faced up, continued with the BBBJ. It was a fantastic sight & feeling.

She then unrolled a condom on my didi, & we started with missionary, cowgirl, then doggy. Her vagina was just right for my size, not tight nor loose. But somehow, I began to run out of steam, & after 20 mins didi began to soften up. She then removed the condom & switched to BBBJ. She said I could CIM. As it was my very first time to try that, didi began to Mari kita & it was a terrific sensation as I unloaded. I asked her to open her mouth to look at my semen, but she just smiled, kept her mouth tightly shut, & went to the shower.

By then, we had already gone over the hour by 10 mins, & so I decided to have a second session. She then gave me a shower before we went back to the bed. We had a nice chat, & it was a nice GF type of feeling. She then tried to wake didi up with a handjob to let me try a second shot, but I think it was already exhausted from the intense 1st session.

As Selina was such a patient & accomodating girl, I decided to stimulate her instead - french kissing, sucking & massaging her breasts, & stroking her clitoris & vulva. I then inserted a finger into her vagina & as she didn't resist, I began to moved my finger in & out, which she enjoyed immensely. I tried two fingers but as it felt a bit tight & I didn't want to hurt her, I continued with one finger & could reach her cervix, which felt firm with the consistency of the nose. I could feel a central depression which was the cervical opening. Touching the cervix gave her more pleasure as she began to moan & kept calling me "lao gong". Her vagina became wetter & wetter, & finally she shuddered & gave a loud gasp. I asked if she had a "gao chao", she nodded & smiled.

It was indeed a memorable time I had with this gem of a girl. Brothers, please treat her well!

RTF: Yes!

Stephenson
Old 12-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
why all girls sent home ? Girls that kwai-kwai not involve in fight oso have to go home ?
4 gals went back last week. Two of them fought and AV ask them to go back. Two of them were already planning to go back earlier. So only 2 of them fought.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the two fought over what?
Old 12-08-2011, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoCheonging View Post
the two fought over what?
I am not sure. But I know that a phone was damaged but in the end they both made up. But still had to go.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well the WL is now really come n go. The competition is tense, so many girls are approved, n the okt themselves expects the WL is stretch the dollar for them etc, their homesickness, boredom, food, culture, etc creates tension n stress perhaps. Then the WL themselves back in their home land where it's the 'fittest' that survive, become protective, feisty etc, and develop a temper or nature that fights back whenever threaten, as that's surviving. All these reasons may cause our bros to lose our fav WL. I hv not even tried JS, Yoyo, yuan yuan of 3033 yet. But the reason I missed them out is because there are so many WL both new and existing in GL cat 150, and I can't finish even trying my shortlist. an average salary worker like me who indulges in GL cat 150 thrice a month (if my urge persist, I go one more time or Cheong petain to release), can only catch up with a few WL, and if RTF somemore, get to try less new WL. anyway, to cut short, WL do come n go. There are always new ones. I posted comments on this because I am giving a FR on a new WL I tried 2 weeks ago.

L28H31A QiQi

It was late when I drop by willies. As usual, crowded at his place. I go in, gwee told me want to look at his new girls, I say ok. Actually I wanted to rtf either Charlie or another Ang pai WL if they are around. Shown his 3 new girls, 1st day of work. Got Jenny, QiQi and xiao lajiao (small chilli). Picked QiQi, as all 3 new, no FR and not sure of service.

She is slightly tan in complexion, comparatively, but to local sing girls, still consider fair. She has a nice smile, straight long hair, slim standard prc WL body size (I.e. Not fat or bah bah) and about 1.58 m tall. Looks quite ok as I usually picky on looks.

She is from Fujian if I did not rem wrongly, too many WL n I get confused n poor memory due to aging. Her frens who recommend her to singapore was Chu Chu n mi er of this same house.

It was her first day, she was telling me to accommodate her inexperience and she really tried hard to please and learn as well. So we had small talk, light pecks on lips, as she is recovering from flu n don't want to pass me, not sure if she does deep frenching, but I did tell her it's important for some clients.

Her shower routine was ok, with some body to body soapy massage, caressing, hj n bj in shower. On the bed, she is fixated n her routine, she wanted to start her catbath from the back, I throw her off course when said don't want back, start front. So she started licking my neck body and concentrated on my nipples. Nice feeling, afterall she is a syt IMHO. She gave a not too bad beginner bj, with cap as I requested. (nowadays I ask for cap to be safer and also recommend bros to do so, afterall for those bros with sensitive dicks, u will last longer n not shoot easily.) she did licking of my shaft, balls, attempted some deep throat, and also sucked hard and soft to give tempo. I did not felt her teeth which is good as beginners usually could not control. When I was ready, she capped me and before I proceed with fj, I had some foreplay, looking into her eyes, light kisses, mumbled some sweet thingsin her ears and kissing them, she was ticklish, but then I kissed and licked her neck, got her to ease a bit as she is nervous, then I licked her nipples till she was moaning. Stroke her clit gently n created some wetness and then I inserted in missionary position and i pump looking at her moan and enjoy i also pump faster, not sure if the reason is she is new, but it felt tight and warm down there, n I cummed satisfied. It was a 7/10 overall, but she is new and learning. I did tell her that I am a simple customer, others would want her to sit on top and ride, and fj in other positions as well. I also skip AR but I said it is quite an Sop. anyway she is absorbing whatever she can learn and hopefully can rtf again. But my list is still there, I jut tried Katie, but got many more to try. Sigh, not enough money n time to try new ones and develop better sessions by rtf a few fav I had tried. Ok stats.

Looks 7/10
Boobs 6/10 (mod A to small B)
Body 6.5/10 (slender kind)
Bj 6.5/10
Fj 7/10 (quite good feeling)
French n.a. yet light kiss only
Svc 7/10 (frenly good attitude)
Overall 7/10 as I mentioned.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
if she gave u her ctc, den perhaps..
n if u do, send her well sishes from me.
Tell her it's Ah sheng (01) sheng is chinese character meaning voice.
i olso got email if she wans to keep in ctc.
never noe when u might nid a fren over there.
yeah.. contacted her online.. she quite busy entertaining her family members now.. haha
hope she will be able to meet me during my trip lo..
cheers.!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to 1606A yesterday to recee the "3 chio syts" as I haven't been there before. Turns out both xue er and ding ding not working only nana was there. First look was okay then proceeded into room.

Nana

Likes : Attractive face, quite good gfe towards end of the session., thorough catbath

Dislikes: Not much gfe first half of the session, enhanced boobs (not sure cuz felt quite hard when squeezing), during fj she kept squeezing her legs together end up i cant feel a thing and keep sliding out. in the end got so frustrated I just told her nvm just call it a day and i left without cumming. Lastly, she kept smiling about something during the session, when I asked her what it was she wouldnt say.

Overall : Quite a mediocre fuck, guess just cant click with her at all. Unsatisfied went to walk around some more to look for my more regular fls to get release, but form some reason yesterday night seemed quite busy. Almost wanted to give up and go home as almost 9 pm already. Then remember got a few bros recommend katie from 2060 decide to try my luck and Im glad I did! Turned out only need to wait 10 min. The place has a nice japanese theme to it.

Katie

Likes: Cute young girl and she put me at ease the moment I stepped into the room. Later on she told me maybe im one of her younger customers thats why we can get along. She offered massage before we started and we were chatting and rolling on the bed FJ was good and she has one of the tighest pussy I ever tried. Came within 5 minutes in only missionary as I couldnt tahan for long. Passionate french kisser. Even though I was her last customer for the day, she still kept her smile up throughout. Told her I had to leave earlier cuz of work the next day but promised to rtf her soon
Old 13-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just tried Ye Zi from 1669. Here's my FR on her.

Looks: 7/10 (innocent look)
Boobs: C cupper, Slim, Cute voice like those taiwan mei mei
Service: 8/10
RTF: Definitely yes!

I wun go into details cos its quite standard. But she is a very good gal with high gfe.
Old 14-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

st_martin_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post
happening sia... had some great encounters with her too... =)
will be visiting her hometown soon.. wonder if she will meet me or not
Yup happenning indeed, Action starts from the moment u enter the room!.. Bro if u do get to Meet her in china, would be interesting to read the fr! One last fr for the road!
Old 14-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

st_martin_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to gl today with the intention to rtf diao chan of 2001, okt said she was having period.. So i tried fei fei from the same house.

Upon meeting her i was quite dissapointed by her looks, really not my type.. Looks abit slutty but i prefer the syt look.

Service was quite good, an interesting point about her catbath is that she even licked my palms an fingers which i found quite unusual.

Overall good service and attitude but her looks killed it for me.

Name : fei fei
Homebase:2001
Face: 3/10
Body: 6.5/10 big boobs
Catbath: 7/10
Ar: 6.5/10
Rtf: no.. Not my type

Saw diao chan on the way out, in a denim top without any make up on. Still looks very sweet an radiant!

Next i tried selina from 16 wh15.. Had to wait so long for her that i lost count of the hours.. But when i finally got her it was well worth the wait!

Wont mention the details because there have already been frs on her.. For me Its not really about what she does. Its how she does it that really blew my mind, Her service is seamless, sensual and passionate, backed up with loads of charm. Also has a huge pair of eyes, think she looks abit like dawn yang.

Words really dont do justice to how good this chick is. I think there were times during the session i almost passed out from the pleasure haha.

Will definately rtf! Hopefully i wont have to wait so lon the next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1