The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I have "written off" this WL long ago, althu there were hardcore supporters of 1612 who try and put in some good words for her. Of course, I am not in a position to say anymore, having not patronize legal GL for 2.5 mths! Anyway, I felt she has stayed long enough. May go anytime!
Bro, the said WL don't french you? Is she just selective or is that an off-limit service?
Old 12-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Bro, the said WL don't french you? Is she just selective or is that an off-limit service?
From my experiences, she inherently dislike lip kissing (don't talk abt frenching). In my first encounter, there was some lip kissing attempt. During rtf some mths later, it was totally off-limit. From comments I read from at least two others, I think my conclusion is correct. But diehard supporters of 1612 will come out to defend her/say otherwise. Anyway, you may try at your own risk. My advice is $$$ is more well spent on other more worthy WLs. (There may be a possibility that she has become like Lulu of 1669, who was said to be more open to lip kissing/frenching but chances are slim).
Old 12-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
From my experiences, she inherently dislike lip kissing (don't talk abt frenching). In my first encounter, there was some lip kissing attempt. During rtf some mths later, it was totally off-limit. From comments I read from at least two others, I think my conclusion is correct. But diehard supporters of 1612 will come out to defend her/say otherwise. Anyway, you may try at your own risk. My advice is $$$ is more well spent on other more worthy WLs. (There may be a possibility that she has become like Lulu of 1669, who was said to be more open to lip kissing/frenching but chances are slim).
Thanks for your selfless insights bro
Old 12-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1612 Michelle? I tried once long long time ago and no French no kiss, so Once enough and I never look back. She don’t seem to be the type next time I know you better (RTF) can French kind. But that’s my opinion and why I did not share much about her.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried out Yuan Yuan of 2062 for the first time.

First impression: Her sharp nose caught my attention, followed by her stunning pretty look. I actually saw her several weeks ago from afar at 2058 when I was waiting for that house's Amy. Yuan Yuan looks much better upclose.

Body: Thin fair-skinned figure with well-shaped C-cup boobs with brown nipples. Her body reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang who also had big boobs on a thin body.

Shower service: Cleaning only.

On bed service: Cold water and normal catbath and BBBJ. No frenching, painting and AR.

FJ: Didn't get to bonk her as I totally lost interest in her after seeing her ice cold attitude. To be fair, she did her best to perform BBBJ and HJ to arouse me, but I just didn't have that sextifying feeling from her. No chemistry and her lack of passion contributed to my downward mood. Perhaps I am used to the full service and hotblooded passion provided by the girls whom I regularly visit, that I could not feel a thing from Yuan Yuan. Requested her to do a back massage instead to end the session.

Overall: A major disappointment for me. As hits and misses are all part of cheonging, I've moved on from this flop session.
avoid her, she is too complacement. very bad attitude. initially was good.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE SEX DIARY - RTF Ruyi 1658a

Went to Botak joint for an auspicious bang, either Jixiang or Ruyi.

Ruyi looked at me as I entered the premises. our eyes signal said "lets go".

Her smile on her face as she walked towards the counter table and signed her name. She led me to my favourite room 3.

We lie on the bed. I was a bit exhausted. She asked me why I so tired. I told her mentally stressed out. She kissed my forehead told me when enter her den, forget all about work and just relax and enjoy. As she said so, her fingers were ripping off my buttons and took off my belt, and before I knew it I was naked. She began to stripped in front of me and we fondled and caressed, her sensual strokes attacking my rod.

We enter the shower room and she began her sensual foreplay. Our episode in the shower lasted about 15 minutes. The foreplay by her can make my knees weak.

Into the room, she knows my pattern. She knows I do not like much BJ. We fondled and caressed, with soft whispers and pecks on each other faces.

My rod very hard. I began my topo mission starting with doggie. With her face facing the corner v shape mirror, i slowly make my way to her abyss. capped my rod and started the pump action. I held onto her love handles and occassionally gave her butt a pat. The piak piak sound was great as I continued my pump from behind. Rested her stomach on the pillow, with her legs opened slightly, I continued to pump and rubbed her g spot. She felt high and let off lots of moans.

I turned her to lie on her side and continued my pump, and her neh neh swinged in all directions. The all round mirrors helped enhance the visual effect.

Cannot tahan, i turned her to missionery. Her hair spread out on the bed, her fingers grasped the edge of the bed, and I began to up my throttle and started my assault into her abyss hole.

The cushion on impact was good and the piak piak sound was loud with soft landing. She has the physique for the soft landing which I loved so much.

After about 5 minutes of assault, I increased the tempo and finally i moaned as I squeezed off every hellfire missiles I can squeeze out into the abyss. I kept squeezing until I am sure no more missiles.

She teased me saying I dont look so stress as before.

We chit chat and she told me that she hoped more regulars will go support her as business these two months seemed terrible.

I told her I try my best. I also want to support her and ensure that she stays. Will keep her on "double rotation" list visit her more often. Making love with her is really different. A real gem.

left Geylang a happy man and energised for the real work world in office.
Saw RuYi, she has meaty tube Shape body, I think she is for heavytaste meat eater.
Old 13-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Saw RuYi, she has meaty tube Shape body, I think she is for heavytaste meat eater.
She has put on some KGs after staying for 6months. Partly due to the variety of delicious food here
Old 13-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1612
Girl: Dada

Looks and body
Packing a pair of full Cs. Womanly curves all over. She has that mistress combo. Some mentioned she is fleshy and it's true but in the great way. Body firm. Those boobs are yummy. Had a fun time smothering myself. Only downside is the nipples a little pulled. Overall like one of those young managers that grad out of unis, maturing but still vulnerable.

Frenching
Your mileage may vary but for me... She loves tongue fighting. We were making out like sec school kids the moment the door closed. She's about 165 with heels so just nice for me. She slipped on the bed and we continued kissing, licking, biting and caressing as I slowly stripped her naked. (she was wearing the blue sergeant shirt and a mini skirt)

Painting
From making out like school kids I went down on her pretty pussy. Neatly folded skin. It's a beautiful pussy. One of the neatest I came across. She was a little wet and when j started licking she gyrated her hips. She came while I tongued her. Twice. First one within 5 minutes of teasing and licking her exterior and pussy lips and again a few minutes later when my tongue started fucking her. Licked her wet pussy gaogao and rested for like 5 min before we went to shower. Her legs a little weak.

BBJ/Hj
In the shower it's like she has magic hands. Almost came a few times when she stroked my lil bro. Gentle but with the cfm face and teasing tilt in her voice. Made me leak abit of pre-cum. She used her nails a little. It was shiok.

In general, I have always preferred to "service" the girl (if nice clean pussy and pretty enough) as I believe if they enjoy the "prep" I'll get even better service. So after wipe dry, we made out again. Kissing... Licking... Enjoying her lovely boobs. Sucking on them while my finger played with her pussy. The moment she got a little wet again, I moved down for some lick fest. When she's starting to moan I move up and start kissing as I grinded my cock against her clitoris. NO PENETRATION just grinding (in case some butthurt assailed zap me again). I know I was in trouble when my pre-cum was leaking badly so condom on.

FJ
One of the best fucks I had. Her moans and gentle biting of lips. Her face flushed and can feel her muscles tensing and gripping. Either she is tight or has great vagina muscle control. I'm ashamed. I guess I was a little too fitted for her. I barely lasted 8 min of missionary. Wanted to move to side spoon or doggy but couldn't hold long when she gripped my head and we frenched as I fucked her deep. Think she came or it was from earlier cos her pussy was so wet I just slipped out. To be honest I have no idea when I cummed into the condom actually. Haha. Can feel the bed area wet.

GFE
Very strong mistress/ forbidden love kind of feeling. Like those love affairs. Someone commented earlier about the Shanghai songstress. I definitely agree. That vibe made the atmosphere really great. We laid down and rolled about in the bed. I'm not Chinese but I can communicate in simple mandarin. She's engaging without being pushy or over cutesy.

RTF
Like duh. Planning to make weekly or twice a month visits. Am I kc-ed? Definitely not just that the aura with her is one of those treasurable moments. Good service and body and looks
Old 14-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Any recommendation for tattooed ladies? Feel like indulging in my pet fetish today.. thanks a lot bros!
Old 14-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Any recommendation for tattooed ladies? Feel like indulging in my pet fetish today.. thanks a lot bros!
Xia Tian @ WH04 ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

1659 @ yaya or yaoyao can’t really remember

Face: 8.5/10 cold slutty look
Body: 9/10 slim, 165cm long leg, very fair perfect skin, b cup natural boob really nice body
Bbbj: 8/10 very good auction, look at u when give u blowjob
FJ: 8.5/10, very accommodating, not rushing at all

Overall a good fuck might rtf due to her pretty look and superb body
Old 15-11-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
She can be a heart stopper too
Old 15-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She can be a heart stopper too
Too fast too furious

JiXiang better
Old 15-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Yang Yang of 2047 today and must say received great GFE. Yang Yang will be ideal for bro who love slow and thorough catbath with alot of licking. There was quite a lot of frenching and she was passionate in the FJ.

But then, nowadays, any girl with frenching and good GFE is a plus at GL as it is getting rare indeed, even for Cat150
Old 16-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I tried Yang Yang of 2047 today and must say received great GFE. Yang Yang will be ideal for bro who love slow and thorough catbath with alot of licking. There was quite a lot of frenching and she was passionate in the FJ.

But then, nowadays, any girl with frenching and good GFE is a plus at GL as it is getting rare indeed, even for Cat150
Agreed.
GL gals don't like to french.
Very scarce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1