The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Jumpingjolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help i need new kinky masturbation ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Got a very strong feeling that at TS is a GUY. Look at that sign off signature, normal female won't have that "Chaturbabe" thing there to promote it. Unless TS is a Lesbian. If TS is a female, well TS.. You are indeed extreme to gain organism by peeing in your pants and drinking up your own pee.

Why not a few video of you peeing in your pants / pee into a cup and drink it and then show us how you gain organism..?? I believe fellow brothers are keen to know too.

Idea: Get into an urine sensor lift and pee. Thereafter, get yourself into to organism. When the lift technician or who ever arrived...

Technician: Miss, did you just pee in the lift? Can't you control your bladder?
Fatchick: Well I was just trying to reach organism that's all.
Technician: Really? Here is a fine for you for getting yourself organism.

Hmmm... School Holiday?

Orgasnism? You want a girl to reach organism? LOL.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpingjolly View Post
Orgasnism? You want a girl to reach organism? LOL.
LOL.. Typo.. My vocabulary is limited...

Better change it to the right spelling - Orgasm.

Bro/Sis - Thank you.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

TS shaft one ice stick in pussy n one in the ass.
but do have a thick towel on standby.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Try using a bitter gourd wrapped in condom or best raw lub properly with some KY or durex. I am sure the smooth but uneven shape bitter gourd will give you pleasure to heaven!
Old 28-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Try using a bitter gourd wrapped in condom or best raw lub properly with some KY or durex. I am sure the smooth but uneven shape bitter gourd will give you pleasure to heaven!

Don't need to use KY.

For better result, wrap the condom over the bitter gourd and apply [Axe Brand Medicated Oil] on the condom. Thereafter, cut some of your hair into super fine and short (about 0.2mm long) and apply on the condom. Then wet your opening (be it pussy or anal) and insert that it..

Bitter Gourd + Condom + Medicated Oil + Fine Hair =
Shiokness to the Max!
Old 28-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatChick5 View Post
Hey I've recently been very bored with my usual masturbation most of the time I'll deepthroat thing till I puke fuck my ass or put things up there like liquids or whipped cream or piss my pants or drink my piss. While I enjoy all of this a lot I'm looking to try some new fun and crazy ideas I'd love your suggestions please reply or pm me with some ideas
hi are u a sis here? what is fun doing yourself?

can we fun together to explore the kinky ideas
Old 28-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 16
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Got a very strong feeling that at TS is a GUY. Look at that sign off signature, normal female won't have that "Chaturbabe" thing there to promote it. Unless TS is a Lesbian. If TS is a female, well TS.. You are indeed extreme to gain orgasm by peeing in your pants and drinking up your own pee.

Technician: Really? Here is a fine for you for getting yourself orgasm.

Hmmm... School Holiday?
ya bro agree, ts more like a guy, maybe secondary school boy
Old 28-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 16
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
bro good suggestion hehe, you tried before hehe ? ups +6 cheers

Last edited by formula1; 28-05-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1