The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1851 / Power: 13
Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future
Talking Ash's Cumshot Workshop

There are times when we see a hot babe and try to imagine what she will look like when she is covered in loads of hot, sticky cum.

I fantasize about this too, which is why I love doing Photoshop on some girls' pics and try to bring this fantasy to life!

I used to do this a lot but then took a break for a few years and I don't remember where I stored my previous work.

So I decided to work on a new batch of pictures, and post them on this thread!

If you want to learn how to do this, I might write a guide on this thread.

The following 3 sets are those I did last week and this week. Future sets will be posted on this thread too.

I am not resizing the pics so you can see the detail better in full resolution.

Left: Original, Right: My Edit

Old 02-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of
Re: Ash's Cumshot Workshop

Please do write the tutorial!! Very good details!! Would love to learn!!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fridaynight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any sauce for the girl in the first razr girl? she's HOT!
Old 02-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Ashyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant futureAshyne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Please do write the tutorial!! Very good details!! Would love to learn!!
Okay I will write later when I am free.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxhihixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow
i would love to learn how to make this
Camp for boss's tutorial
Old 03-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Ash's Cumshot Workshop

Lesson #1: How To Make A Cumshot Edit!

What I use:

Photoshop CS6

What you need:

Photoshop CS6 or equivalent program
Stock Images
Creativity

Stock Images:

These are a set of stock images carefully chosen and downloaded from the web. I use Google Image search to find my stock and have about a hundred different ones. They are pictures that have cum and cumshots under various lighting, on various skin tones, shot from various angles, different levels of thickness and flow and on different surfaces or body parts.

Once you have the required materials, you can now load the image you want to edit into your program. For this tutorial I will use Photoshop CS6.

Techniques:

There are two techniques I use to do a cumshot edit. One of them is by drawing the cum myself on the picture, and the other technique is by masking.

Technique 1: Drawing Cum

When drawing cum, the most important thing to note is how cum flows on different surfaces and the rates of flow varies also on the thickness of the cum. Analyze the stock images to understand how cum flow bends and contours around and on surfaces and against hair and pores.

Firstly, you need to draw the outline of cum. Create a layer above the original image that you want to edit. Select foreground color as white and use a soft brush with a flat tip set at opacity of between 10-20 (depending on the skin tone), and draw the first stroke of cum. This will be the "snail trail" that cum leaves behind as it flows across a surface. It should be faint, translucent and almost transparent. You will also use this outline to create realistic cum by adding more layers to it.

Secondly, once the outline is done, change the soft brush to a slope or sharp tip, set opacity to be slightly (5-10 opacity more) higher than the first brush. This time, you will draw a new stroke over the existing stroke. The purpose of this stroke is to add depth and layer to the "trail" that you drew earlier. Following the principles of cum flow, viscosity on surface texture and contour, draw this stroke so that the cum has more depth (thicker, more opaque) at the bottom (if the cum is flowing downwards) or if the cum is on a flat surface, you draw the second stroke in the center of the first stroke.

Then, you can either create a third stroke (same brush but slightly more opacity) or use the Lighten (Dodge) tool to enhance the depth of the second stroke. Remember that gravity pulls cum downwards so that it gathers in a "teardrop"-like bulb at the bottom of a flow, especially when it hangs from a contoured surface. Use the brush or dodge tool to add thickness to the teardrop-shaped blob of cum at the bottom of a flow and make it thicker than the trail behind it. Then add reflection to the edge of the blob to give it a rounded shape. Reflection can be added by using the same brush with a different opacity or using dodge tool.

You may also create new layers between the first, second and third strokes and blend the strokes together with Screen or Soft Light to enhance the lighting of the strokes of cum and give them reflection, shine or contrast. Then play around with brightness/contrast slider and make the cum look as if it has depth and shape where necessary (by masking certain parts of the cum stroke you can edit individual parts of the cum flow like the end trail, middle and front bulb).

Lastly, to add more depth and shape to the cum stroke. Use soft brush (sharp tip) set at 10-15 opacity with a light black or dark grey color to draw thin streaks at the bottom edge of the cum flow (especially at the thicker parts like the front bulb of a downward-flowing stroke, where you have to draw thicker and darker streaks).

Then merge the layer into the image below. You may also choose a blending option like Screen, Overlay or Soft Light (depending on how you drew your cum, the level of opacity used, and the skin tone of the subject in the image below) to blend the cum layer more realistically into the image.

You may then also use Burn tool to further add shadowing depth to the previously-drawn dark strokes (shadows).

In my next post soon, I will explain the process of my second Technique, the use of Masking.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
BeautyTrawler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeautyTrawler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very interesting, keep em cumming
Old 03-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Very comprehensive tutorial, thanks Ash!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic! You are the man bro Ash...

You should create an App in google play and iTunes. Imagine the possibilities where people snap photos of girls and in a few seconds they can layer the cum shot over the face. You will be a millionaire easily with 500,000 downloads charge at $2 per app. Seriously. Last I checked no such app exists.
Old 21-12-2014, 04:04 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Ash's Cumshot Workshop

Decided to work on one of my idols, Girl's Day Yura.

What do you think?

Old 21-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one there..more pls.
Old 21-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

I will do more Yura edits.
Old 22-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

This is another version of the previous pic I made.

Replaced toothbrush.

Old 24-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Next tutorial (Lesson #2): How to use Masking to draw highly-realistic cum that looks so real!

Coming soon.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Can't wait for the next tutorial!
I tried using brush to draw it out, man it is very difficult, I ended up with some cartoony white glue on the face .
This fine art of drawing cum really takes skill and creativity to do..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1