The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Self-Pleasure

Man (angrily): ‘Get out of my house now!’

Through the glass panels in the lift, I saw a woman tumbling out of her door in a black nightgown as I stopped a floor above them. Rushing down the stairs, a young girl around the age of a student was sobbing at the doorstep, unable to look at me in her disheveled state.

Me: ‘Hey, you okay? Sit at the steps.’

I handed her a packet of tissue and she used it right away. Adjusting her hair from her face, a word of ‘thank you’ muttered softly out of her tears coated lips. At 2am, there was nowhere to go and things were even more complicated in the flimsy gown she wore.

Girl (sobbing): ‘He.. just threw me out like that cause I was masturbating. Not like he doesn’t do it!’

Me: ‘He might be more religious than you?’
Girl (sobbing): ‘But he is always fucking my step mum so loudly!’
Me: ‘Okay okay.. relax k? Just compose yourself. And.. I’m J.’

Her head dropped onto her arms on her knees and cried even harder. Only when I took out my box of cigarettes did she stopped and pulled a stick out. The lighter clicked at the end of her stick and she inhaled deeply, reaching her cigarette over my lips for me to take a puff.

Girl: ‘This really helped. I’m Ziqi.’
Me: ‘And how old are you?’
Ziqi: ’18. But I smoke since my mum gone. I’m so stupid to believe him to take care of me.’

She finished the stick and slipped her arm under mine, leading me up to a corridor overseeing the streets I grew up in. Even though I had lived in this block for over ten years, I did not visit anywhere else.

Ziqi: ‘Can hug me from behind?’

I dropped my bag on the floor and embraced the saddened girl, feeling no panties nor bra under the flowing thin dress of hers.

Ziqi: ‘Even you can love me more than him.’

I remained quiet as she held my hands, guiding me between her legs where she lifted her dress. The slight dampness got the attention of my dick and it rose slowly to see what was happening. She pressed my middle finger conveniently between her vulva and made me massage her clit, going into auto-pilot seconds later.

Ziqi (whispering): ‘Take out for me?’

I undone my belt and opened my zipper wide, enough to stick my cock out between the quick access slot. The soft, gentle hands felt cold on my heated stick, but it was soon balanced out after she held it for a moment.

Ziqi (whispering): ‘Is it always this warm?’
Me (whispering): ‘Yes. Whenever you touch it like this.’
Ziqi (whispering): ‘It’s the first time.. ‘

Just as I jutted my hips back, she tightened her grip and I shoved back forward in fear. Boy, that felt great, even though it was for a second.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Self-Pleasure

Ziqi: ‘I just move up and down?’
Me: ‘Yeah.’

She kept pumping in slow strokes until blood could no longer fill it up anymore, slightly splitting her thumb and index fingertip. Sensing how the lack of lubrication was starting to cause abrasion, I took a small step and stopped her movements on her bum.

Me: ‘It’s enough. Getting too dry to continue.’
Ziqi: ‘Can use my water instead? Got a lot.’

The naive looking girl awkwardly raised one leg to slip my cock under her pussy, and rocked a few times to line my shaft with her fluids. Instead of resuming the handjob, both her hands went to my waist and kept me close to her, while my cock was still squashed between her thighs.

Ziqi: ‘It feels better like this.. it’s so warm.’

I thrust gently in small motion to ease her mood and a little rub on my dick head signalled the improvement in her spirits. As we kept our movements discreet and fast, she began to spread her pussy wider with her fingers. I needed no more time to notice that and stopped my thrusts, leaning over her shoulder in concern.

Me (whispering): ‘I think we shouldn’t go too far.’
Ziqi (whispering): ‘I want to feel good with you.’

A tiny jerk of her ass parked my tip at the right spot, giving me control on my next big decision. While I stood motionless behind her, she stuck her ass out slowly, swallowing my cock bit by bit till I was halfway in. I grabbed her waist and dragged her away from the wall, gradually increasing my tempo piling my concrete pillar into her.

Her moans escaped in short notes into the cool air, there wasn’t any other sounds apart from our shallow breaths.

Ziqi (whispering): ‘I’m going to climax. Don’t move!’

I called off the rapid fire mode and felt her fingers worked on her clit, occasionally touching my tip. A growing shiver planted my hands on her boobs and kneaded the nipples as her legs gave way, sitting down on my cock while my knees supported her weight.

A minute later, she was back in her position and we were at it again, this time slower since it was my turn to cum. She felt my fears and we took a break soon after, standing side by side to enjoy the quiet streets.

Ziqi: ‘I help you from the back k?’

A nod sent her behind me and her arms went around my hips to my groin, one holding my shaft and the other on my balls. Caressing those sensitive pair of testicles, she used her wet juices well to pump me at random speeds. Nonetheless, I couldn’t hold back against the innocence of her handjob for long.
Old 27-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

When my cock loaded the rounds, my hips arched backwards and she kept on going. Suddenly, her palm wrapped around my sensitive cock head and I gave in to the final tease. Unloading intensely into her clenched fist, excess cum dripped loudly to the floor for no one to hear. The minute movements of her twisting arm truly forced every last drop out of me and I was that close to squatting in front of her.

Ziqi: ‘It must feel super good. See? So much.’

She pushed me against the wall to straighten my back and held up her hand in front of the street lights. Stringy, sticky semen webbed her fingers together and she tapped her tongue for a taste.

Ziqi: ‘Bleh! (sticking her tongue out)‘

She handed me the packet of tissue and I took one out for her, wiping her hand as clean as we could without water. Walking down the steps to her unit, she threw her arms around me before we were at her door.

Ziqi: ‘Can sleep with you tonight instead? I don’t want to go home.. he sometimes try to fuck me when mum is not around. I never let him.. ‘

The sobbing noises came instantly and I patted her back in comfort. Going back to my place, she took a shower and changed into a set of women’s clothes I had for standby, spending the next hour talking about her plight.

Since birth, she did not attend any school and was taught by her mother. Tasked with cooking and all the house chores, she spent most of her life at home, without any friends to talk to. That attempt to chase her out of the house was to scare her, which did not work after my intervention.

Sadly, self-pleasure was her only form of relief and she put that to good use while living with me. To come home to a faithful girl setting up everything for a much needed rest, and then a wet pussy after dinner. Or else a hungry mouth giving me a heavenly treat if I had work to do at home.

What more wrong could I do in this life?
Old 27-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://phantacee.com/tag/virginity/
Old 29-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

On behalf of J, thank you user Storm Arc for crediting the original author.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post
The rest of the story can be found here :

https://phantacee.com/tag/virginity/
"clap clap clap"

Thank you for exposing another leecher who thinks he can share without thanking the origins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1