The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 5
Jotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: For bros who like to live dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzik View Post
I think i know which ts referring to but i could be wrong since its one year old post. By the way i stay yishun and i did encounter this ml thru michat that she claims shes local but during massage she told me that shes born malaysian and grow up since young here and became singaporean.That place is not at yishun but nearby sembawang there.

My experience 2 months ago,so went to the place enter thru back door.. her massage normal only, so to cut it short the gq indeed she charge high..she list down her price $100 for hj no touch , $120 for take off top and $150 for fj and she even whisper to me 200 to fuck raw and $250 for creampie. And why so expensive? its because she keep saying shes local so local must support local. KNNCB..
She pester me to take creampie but hell no and luckily im prepared and show in my wallet to her that i only have @120 even thou my sling bag have money which i set aside. Its a tense session which i had to get up from bed and show her my wallet inside.

She dont want to give in and stands with her price but im also stubborn not to give in even which i still want fj with cd of course if nt i just tell her i will get ready and go off. So what i did last chance i try to give her my reason which reverse psycho and tell her nicely why u want to charge so high just becasue you are local, dont you realise that if you charge so high, how many bros wanna support you? You wont get any customer to come again rather than instead she lower down at least she may got her regular to come and sustain the income. At last she dont want to waste time and agree $120.We settle the score with my feeling abit angry inside and ramp her untill release.While im getting ready to shower and paid her she still try tell me next time bring more cash and come support her to try raw.

Overall no way im gonna return. Face nt so pretty 7/10. Place near camp and that place already old and rundown so bros dont ask me for contact or share,i gave hint ald and if you still want to try thats yr pasal. Pls use yr brain if you intend raw and throw yr money on that kinna place really nt worth it,,i delete her contact ald and im sorry if some bros nt happy if i sabo this joint which could be their fav joint.

Bro
Relax ....
Old 22-03-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northpoint View Post
Can share bro? I stay yishun, so i know where to avoid it.
Kamsia
LOL "so I know where to avoid it". How about you just prepare a cap in advance? KNN want to smoke also smoke better la.
Old 22-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Humble opinion, there is a raw group in the fuck buddies thread.

And seriously when I was one of them, we went for blood tests together. Both parties always started with fears. On hindsight, still a little dangerous as it is blind faith that both don’t get new partners within the period... when I left the group years ago, the number of gals available vis-a-vis male was like 1:100 in the closed chatgroup.... if you go dating sites, it is 1:2000... when my fb and I was about to end the arrangement, she posted on a dating site with just pics without her head and there was like 2000+ Replies within a month, and a lot with live pics of the guys that she asked me to filter for her... I never turned back from there...

Not safe bros... turn back now...
Old 01-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bluecivic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyabyss View Post
Blk 107 Jalan Bukit Merah 01-1800 s160106

Anyone tried this before? Found on michat
This was the place i posted FR about... LeW**D Spa... Total rip off and no services... MiChat will be via a girl called Gina or Nice to know you. Or a MOB no... Gina's manager will be the one replying you... Gina dun provide happy svc.
Old 04-04-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzik View Post
I think i know which ts referring to but i could be wrong since its one year old post. By the way i stay yishun and i did encounter this ml thru michat that she claims shes local but during massage she told me that shes born malaysian and grow up since young here and became singaporean.That place is not at yishun but nearby sembawang there.

My experience 2 months ago,so went to the place enter thru back door.. her massage normal only, so to cut it short the gq indeed she charge high..she list down her price $100 for hj no touch , $120 for take off top and $150 for fj and she even whisper to me 200 to fuck raw and $250 for creampie. And why so expensive? its because she keep saying shes local so local must support local. KNNCB..
She pester me to take creampie but hell no and luckily im prepared and show in my wallet to her that i only have @120 even thou my sling bag have money which i set aside. Its a tense session which i had to get up from bed and show her my wallet inside.

She dont want to give in and stands with her price but im also stubborn not to give in even which i still want fj with cd of course if nt i just tell her i will get ready and go off. So what i did last chance i try to give her my reason which reverse psycho and tell her nicely why u want to charge so high just becasue you are local, dont you realise that if you charge so high, how many bros wanna support you? You wont get any customer to come again rather than instead she lower down at least she may got her regular to come and sustain the income. At last she dont want to waste time and agree $120.We settle the score with my feeling abit angry inside and ramp her untill release.While im getting ready to shower and paid her she still try tell me next time bring more cash and come support her to try raw.

Overall no way im gonna return. Face nt so pretty 7/10. Place near camp and that place already old and rundown so bros dont ask me for contact or share,i gave hint ald and if you still want to try thats yr pasal. Pls use yr brain if you intend raw and throw yr money on that kinna place really nt worth it,,i delete her contact ald and im sorry if some bros nt happy if i sabo this joint which could be their fav joint.
Thanks bro for the FR, good that u think with your big head!
Old 06-04-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Had one ml for around 2 years that I raw with regularly at her working place, her residence and overseas when she went there for holiday while I was there for work. She don’t offer any other extra except hj without roaming to other customers as claimed, which my friend coincidentally did test water before and it seemed somewhat true. However as time pass by and I didn’t wanna enter a relationship with her hence she got herself a bf. I stop having sex with her as she only wanted it raw and she felt offended.. Stopped meeting her too gradually and she RTC already.. she has also passed on her WeChat account to her colleague.

I won’t recommend raw with ml actually despite having done it myself. Because you will never know what they do behind your back.. just my personal opinion.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

I'm the type who will take ALL opportunities to raw. What's life without sex?
Old 09-04-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t worry so much about this raw thingy. Yes. In terms of education and practising of safe sex, condom is recommended. Of course some prefer to bang raw because of the feel.

However, not to be so hard up on rawing ML. I read some publications saying China has about 1.25mil HIV positive. If you consider their mass 1.3b population, it is about 0.1% of the population. China sees about 25,000 death a day (already 9,00,000+ a year). Traffic accident death already 255k a year.

Don’t be too alarm la.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Representativeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Humble opinion, there is a raw group in the fuck buddies thread.

And seriously when I was one of them, we went for blood tests together. Both parties always started with fears. On hindsight, still a little dangerous as it is blind faith that both don’t get new partners within the period... when I left the group years ago, the number of gals available vis-a-vis male was like 1:100 in the closed chatgroup.... if you go dating sites, it is 1:2000... when my fb and I was about to end the arrangement, she posted on a dating site with just pics without her head and there was like 2000+ Replies within a month, and a lot with live pics of the guys that she asked me to filter for her... I never turned back from there...

Not safe bros... turn back now...
Where is group bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1