The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Tried once and never rtm bro. Money face
generally, the price for the 2 shops are rather fixed (if they offer/you ask for GQ)... entrance ($89), basic HJ ($50), and top up for roaming ($30)..

So go with your eyes open, shun if you do not approve of the pricing...
Old 04-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
generally, the price for the 2 shops are rather fixed (if they offer/you ask for GQ)... entrance ($89), basic HJ ($50), and top up for roaming ($30)..

Wa, the knife damn sharp leh, close to 4 blue notes just for hj with roam
Old 04-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post

the L* shop and M*** shop is same boss?
From the design, L* S**** & the havelock L* M******* is same.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
the L* shop and M*** shop is same boss?
From the design, L* S**** & the havelock L* M******* is same.
I asked one of the ML before. She say different boss
Old 05-01-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
maxis2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice place to go
Old 05-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently i posted my FR on A** in M.

Before A** is my regular in M, I always looked for A****. But she went LS in August, which is opposite of M. But because I feel that LS price is higher than M, i did not look for A**** quite often now

2 weeks ago A**** chatted with me on WeChat. So I went to find her. Here is the FR:

Took the 89 package. Asked her about how biz and made small talks, then started the massage. Even though she switched outlet, the skill and her "SOP" of massage remains the same. Starting from the back, she press upper back, lower back, hip, butt cheek and spine separated with a tower. I guess her weight is about 50+, so when she use her knee cap to start massage the back muscle, it feels damn song!

After a while, she start applying hot oil on the back and massaging with all her might, using her elbow, palm and everything she can use. Then it comes to the lower limb area. With the usual teasing and others...

Damage: 1 blue note

Personally i don't like the hot oil. Even after a hot towel back rub and a shower, it still feel oily.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lglonelyguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Look good and Near me. Got heavy PS? Went to one along the street. Girl I tried look like her photo in WeChat quite okay looking but the rest CMI.
All using faceapp
Old 05-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
hornyfame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Li** at L* Sp*** yesterday.

In short, didn’t appeal to me physically but her massage is top-notch.

My approach is to pay the basic (minimum) first, see the lady, and decide if want to top-up to P massage.

Decided to stick to basic $59 yesterday,
Looks 6, body is plump.

But I must say, her massage is top-notched. If your back, shoulder, arms, hands need a fix, she is a good goto!
Old 05-01-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Shared my very 1st FR in the USSC and Kovan thread. In case if any bros missed it since sharing is caring.

Here comes my contribution and much learning from bros here. Please don’t flame me and forgive my poor English.

Contact a ml on MiChat, and arrange for a session.

Name: XxxxMx
Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask cannot really judge, mid 20s
Figure: 7-8/10, slight tummy but I’m not choosy. The natural C-D cup is really a killer for me, soft and more than handful, highly recommended for boob lover
Attitude: friendly and willing to please and not a time watcher.
Damage: 50+50 (hj)
Location: near Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, like a stone throw distance

Curtain type shop and common toilet, I’m fine with it as I’m the only client and door was locked. Massage was solid and not piano type. Right strength at the right place. After flip over, auto GQ, and I also auto slip my hands underneath to play with the naturally D mountains, super soft and smooth and fragranceful. I could say these pair is the best neh neh I played so far. Best thing is she auto zhut zhut my neh neh, making me exploded in no time.

After some simple cleaning, she walked me to the common toilet while my hands still glued to her neh neh, very reluctant to let go.

RTM: very likely when OC’s eyes are not so tight on me.

Bros who keen to know more, can pm me. I’m more than happy to share, if can up my point laggy best. Here wish all bros happy chiong-ing. Chiong happily, chiong safely
Took half day time off today cause feeling very tired. So i decide to try out this X... M. That bro recommended.

Texted her when i reach the shop outside. She came out and bring me in. Paid the entrance fee and proceed to the "room". Nothing much can say as the partition wall is up to my shoulder level and with a big curtain as the door.

Proceed laying down with just the disposable shorts. Good strength on my back. Chit chat a bit, she keep telling me that she sees me and making her want to have "ice cream".
At 1st i tot is normal ice cream but after that i know what she meant.
After finished my back she proceed with my lower half. She did it in a funny position which she massage my butt then butt cracks then touch touch on my balls and touch my 🍌. Soon asked me to turn over. And started to tease me by licking my nipples. My hands auto shift under her top and shifted her bra to feel me soft C/Ds.
Cant do much as there are 2 other ladies in the shop so i cant test water to ask her to lick my 🍌. After awhile of playing with her pairs, i off loaded. She procedd with cleaning and massage my big head.

I told her next time i will taste her pair and try to make her suck my 🍌.

Will recommend you guys to go try.

Worth giving the blues.
Old 06-01-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
nsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyfame View Post
Tried Li** at L* Sp*** yesterday.

In short, didn’t appeal to me physically but her massage is top-notch.

My approach is to pay the basic (minimum) first, see the lady, and decide if want to top-up to P massage.

Decided to stick to basic $59 yesterday,
Looks 6, body is plump.

But I must say, her massage is top-notched. If your back, shoulder, arms, hands need a fix, she is a good goto!
bro, u should try her 89 hot oil massage. Not bad, like what u said her massage is top notched, my experience with her is sensational. When she massage my chest to tummy, she is standing behind my head, n her two big melons keep knocking on my face. hahahaha.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr250 View Post
bro, u should try her 89 hot oil massage. Not bad, like what u said her massage is top notched, my experience with her is sensational. When she massage my chest to tummy, she is standing behind my head, n her two big melons keep knocking on my face. hahahaha.
+1 for me too. I really enjoy her massage, got strenght and right on acu points too. She knows how to tease and let you hav those song song feels during massage.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. Anyone tried Y*y* at L*S*****? Can share with me. TIA
Old 08-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. Anyone tried Y*y* at L*S*****? Can share with me. TIA
Tried 1~2 weeks ago, first time choosing her. Seems like she is new to SG, definitely can chat, easy to break ice, speak Chinese only.

Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask, hard to judge, I guess around 25-29, but got syt look.
Figure: 7/10, slim but not slender. B-C cup, can roam outside, she not allow hand to move in
Attitude: friendly and chatty girl, she said just arrived in SG 3-4months ago, waited her pass more then 2 months. Maybe suit those bro like to chat during massage.
Massage: 6.5/10, above average. Not piano type, but technique can be improved.
Special: have standard tease and hj
RTM: not immediately, maybe after finish trying others.

One small tip is, you can use the michat to browse ppl nearby when you are around that area, she has an account with profile pic.

Please up me if you think this post is useful.

Last edited by qwertyasdfman; 08-01-2022 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Took half day time off today cause feeling very tired. So i decide to try out this X... M. That bro recommended.

Texted her when i reach the shop outside. She came out and bring me in. Paid the entrance fee and proceed to the "room". Nothing much can say as the partition wall is up to my shoulder level and with a big curtain as the door.

Proceed laying down with just the disposable shorts. Good strength on my back. Chit chat a bit, she keep telling me that she sees me and making her want to have "ice cream".
At 1st i tot is normal ice cream but after that i know what she meant.
After finished my back she proceed with my lower half. She did it in a funny position which she massage my butt then butt cracks then touch touch on my balls and touch my 🍌. Soon asked me to turn over. And started to tease me by licking my nipples. My hands auto shift under her top and shifted her bra to feel me soft C/Ds.
Cant do much as there are 2 other ladies in the shop so i cant test water to ask her to lick my 🍌. After awhile of playing with her pairs, i off loaded. She procedd with cleaning and massage my big head.

I told her next time i will taste her pair and try to make her suck my 🍌.

Will recommend you guys to go try.

Worth giving the blues.
Hi bro can share contact thanks
Old 13-01-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Smile Re: North East area

Just notice a bro name moron zap me for sharing FR, so I guess I need to post one more.

Last month tried E**** @ M shop. Friendly, always smile. Slightly plump than the fb photo. Look not really syt feel, I guess early 30+
Massage above average, she can go knee style with really hard press, but I'm not those hard massage lover. standard gq
Rtm: no click for me. I have to try others.

Up me if this is helpful for you.

Last edited by qwertyasdfman; 14-01-2022 at 09:44 AM. Reason: edit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread