The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
Oops thanks for the info
Try to get further away from hougang bah.. haha.. anyway also depend on what u want.. massage at r y t.. still ok lah.. if add on must take 88 lor.. if take normal one must add 30 for normal gq..
Old 16-06-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Try to get further away from hougang bah.. haha.. anyway also depend on what u want.. massage at r y t.. still ok lah.. if add on must take 88 lor.. if take normal one must add 30 for normal gq..
Hahaha bro Lazyguy, seems like you are back in active and know Hougang very well... did you try that Cxxxy, moved from Vxxxxxt Spa to here? Heard from another ML recently that RYT and Vxxxxxt Spa have separated. Also saw Cxxxy ads again FB after quiet for a while...
Old 16-06-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hahaha bro Lazyguy, seems like you are back in active and know Hougang very well... did you try that Cxxxy, moved from Vxxxxxt Spa to here? Heard from another ML recently that RYT and Vxxxxxt Spa have separated. Also saw Cxxxy ads again FB after quiet for a while...
Dun like that said leh bro.. I dunno de.. just beginner.. anyway the Cindy been here for quite awhile le I think few months ago I got her michat and talk.. then know from ryt ask her about the price..no change de.. so decide to give it a miss.. haha

Think around the area all 88 one.. I go one also tell me 88 for bao yang if not no touch.. tire le.. it pay 88 + 50 hj + 20 to roam.. I go find FL better more comfortable.. and main thing is not syt.. is those can see about 40 plus one.. haha.. anyway service was bad after keep rejecting the bao yang..
Old 17-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Is cxxxx good? Care to share bro...pls pm
Old 17-06-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
C1015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
Is cxxxx good? Care to share bro...pls pm
Visited her 2-3 times in total, 2 times when she was at the other spa. Service good and most importantly, attitude is very good!
Old 17-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Dun like that said leh bro.. I dunno de.. just beginner.. anyway the Cindy been here for quite awhile le I think few months ago I got her michat and talk.. then know from ryt ask her about the price..no change de.. so decide to give it a miss.. haha

Think around the area all 88 one.. I go one also tell me 88 for bao yang if not no touch.. tire le.. it pay 88 + 50 hj + 20 to roam.. I go find FL better more comfortable.. and main thing is not syt.. is those can see about 40 plus one.. haha.. anyway service was bad after keep rejecting the bao yang..
Is the one you tried at block 69*? I tried it before same thing happen to me. The ML not even interested in exchange number with me, like most ML in other spa will do.
Old 17-06-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gahchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
New joint named H*** S** opened at S******** Gardens, very near to Mi*** and L* S*****. Apparently they have attached showers in the rooms. Anyone tried?
Yea, I tried.

Paid for the $88 package of hot oil. Did not massage the legs area thou. During the massage, she sat on top of me, and she stand Infront to massage, her melons were pressing on my head. But beware if some bros cannot take too hot, she'll drip it at the buttocks area to ask you if it's too hot. But the massage was sensual thou. After a while she asked if wana massage my 2ic. Tried to slip under her pants, she asked for more, being 1st time, I asked her how much, she said 3 blue notes. I told her 3 blue notes, I don't want. She asked for 2 blue notes instead, and she lowered down her pants. So I proceeded to feel her melons, her nip was small thou. I then proceeded to dig, and she was super super wet. She said she haven been having sex. LOL. Her water came out like nobody's business, haha. And she kept moaning while I was digging gold. While I unload, can feel her orgasm, cos she suddenly contracted, and my fingers were tight inside. Haha.

They have lower package like $68 or so, but I think the overall experience is positive, cos I took up the $88 for 1hr. She said they just opened for 1 week. But it was quiet, I suppose nobody knows this new playground thou.

looks: 8/10
boobs: 8/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
svc: 9/10
attitude: 10/10
Old 17-06-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahchris View Post
Yea, I tried.

Paid for the $88 package of hot oil. Did not massage the legs area thou. During the massage, she sat on top of me, and she stand Infront to massage, her melons were pressing on my head. But beware if some bros cannot take too hot, she'll drip it at the buttocks area to ask you if it's too hot. But the massage was sensual thou. After a while she asked if wana massage my 2ic. Tried to slip under her pants, she asked for more, being 1st time, I asked her how much, she said 3 blue notes. I told her 3 blue notes, I don't want. She asked for 2 blue notes instead, and she lowered down her pants. So I proceeded to feel her melons, her nip was small thou. I then proceeded to dig, and she was super super wet. She said she haven been having sex. LOL. Her water came out like nobody's business, haha. And she kept moaning while I was digging gold. While I unload, can feel her orgasm, cos she suddenly contracted, and my fingers were tight inside. Haha.

They have lower package like $68 or so, but I think the overall experience is positive, cos I took up the $88 for 1hr. She said they just opened for 1 week. But it was quiet, I suppose nobody knows this new playground thou.

Do you mind to pm me the name?
Old 17-06-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea, I tried.

Bro, can pm share the spa and ml name please?
Old 18-06-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yea, I tried.

Bro you are rich! 168 is too expensive for me
Old 18-06-2022, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
HangMan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Ser***** S** few days ago after reading the post here shared by some bro recommending Tif**** / Nic***. Didn’t manage to get either of them due to walk-in but was served by another ML, Av* instead.

Took the $68 package and was lead to the room. Av* seems to have the girl next door look although she was masked, tall and slim which is my type. Surprisingly massage was decent and got strength. Exchange some small talks during the session and hinted her that I am regular to spa scene to see if she will pop GQ later , as she seems to be “proper” during the back massage.

The excitement came after she completed my back massage, she pull down my disposable without prompting, and poured lots of oil on my butt crack and started some intense teasing and hdly. Boy she really got some magic fingers and this went on for quite a while. Flipped over, the teasing continue and she started her slow and sensual HJ on me. Unlike some ML who just want to quickly jerk us off, her HJ was not “mechanical” and no rush at all.

Due to this excitement I started to roam her body, there were some “resistance” at the beginning but I managed to slip under her shirt and feel her boobs. Not for boob lovers but her boobs and tiny nipples are soft and nice to play with. Her breathing started getting faster and faster and occasionally let out some soft moan as I rubbed her nipples more intensely. Her stereo sound effect seems real and not fake, which really excited me to max and soon exploded and times up as well.

Washed up and tip her standard market rate and left a happy man. Will I rtm? Yes I think so as I feel there are possibilities to unlock her further with return visits.

Just want to contribute back to the community in appreciation of some bros good sharing spirits. Anyway YMMV.
Old 19-06-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
blastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, can share the new place at JK? Pm if inconvenient. Thank you!
Old 19-06-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
TryHardest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea, I tried.

Pls share thank you
Old 19-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bananafinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss can pm the details? China?
Old 20-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: North East area

Nice FR. upz u with my humble points for good sharing spirit... and you got PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangMan85 View Post
Visited Ser***** S** few days ago after reading the post here shared by some bro recommending Tif**** / Nic***. Didn’t manage to get either of them due to walk-in but was served by another ML, Av* instead.

Took the $68 package and was lead to the room. Av* seems to have the girl next door look although she was masked, tall and slim which is my type. Surprisingly massage was decent and got strength. Exchange some small talks during the session and hinted her that I am regular to spa scene to see if she will pop GQ later , as she seems to be “proper” during the back massage.

The excitement came after she completed my back massage, she pull down my disposable without prompting, and poured lots of oil on my butt crack and started some intense teasing and hdly. Boy she really got some magic fingers and this went on for quite a while. Flipped over, the teasing continue and she started her slow and sensual HJ on me. Unlike some ML who just want to quickly jerk us off, her HJ was not “mechanical” and no rush at all.

Due to this excitement I started to roam her body, there were some “resistance” at the beginning but I managed to slip under her shirt and feel her boobs. Not for boob lovers but her boobs and tiny nipples are soft and nice to play with. Her breathing started getting faster and faster and occasionally let out some soft moan as I rubbed her nipples more intensely. Her stereo sound effect seems real and not fake, which really excited me to max and soon exploded and times up as well.

Washed up and tip her standard market rate and left a happy man. Will I rtm? Yes I think so as I feel there are possibilities to unlock her further with return visits.

Just want to contribute back to the community in appreciation of some bros good sharing spirits. Anyway YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread