The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 3
LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of
Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSS View Post
6pm Lastest Update ...

Newly Release Slot... pilot on standby activated

9pm available for the faster guy who contact Carrot

one sucker fly kite Carrot ... at 6pm ..
she then went for a run to keep her figure well

5 others who wanted 6pm slot so angry with this a...hole
NEWLY RELEASED Thursday 9pm Slot ... who can come in time to enjoy

I cannot as already went this afternoon
Old 01-06-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster (A)

LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS ���

WA 8698 3085 Carrot ��

Last edited by LoveSS; 01-06-2023 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
NEWLY RELEASED Thursday 9pm Slot ... who can come in time to enjoy
I cannot as already went this afternoon

Carrot updated ... thanks for all the supporters who make her happy

effective marketing ... 7 minutes posted.. slot taken by samster online

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 HAPPY SESSION TONIGHT

Happy for Carrot 🥕 another day with fully booked 🙌

My me-time now with bottles of beer 🍺
Old 01-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Carrot updated ... thanks for all the supporters who make her happy

effective marketing ... 7 minutes posted.. slot taken by samster online

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 HAPPY SESSION TONIGHT

Happy for Carrot 🥕 another day with fully booked 🙌

My me-time now with bottles of beer 🍺
Nice. Is her bookings quite packed nowadays? My timings usually not convenient one, but still hope to return soon.
Old 01-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can share ctc for carrot please?
Old 01-06-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
any bro can share ctc for carrot please?
Bro, check TS’s posting

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 02-06-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Nice. Is her bookings quite packed nowadays? My timings usually not convenient one, but still hope to return soon.
Today although is Friday ... normally super peak with prebookings
Since its public holiday .. family long weekend..those can come out visit Carrot
DO make appointments fast as family man are busy with kids on holiday too
Old 02-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster (A)

Vegetarians coming today for Carrot

Carrot 🥕 updated still have some good slots today
Old 02-06-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Go today or during this long weekend
Old 03-06-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Share ctc pls
Old 03-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (A)

They are tarma partners. Help each other manage bookings.
Just WA 8698 3085 and be specific upfront. Asking for Carrot or Kelly.
Save them asking. Tell time range to find slot for the specific day you wish to come
Old 03-06-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Fortunate to get a last min slot with Carrot. Got to say my experience is the same as what most bros here mentioned.

Having just come back from Hong Kong, got to say she has the HK feel or those PRC that dresses up well in HK. Thought she resembled a mix of Jasmine Sim & Kimberly Chia.

Looking at the mirror while she’s doing her sensual & when she’s giving me a BBBJ is ultimate pleasure. Service wise room for improvement but at this price and her looks, no brainer to RTF.
Old 04-06-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Fortunate to get a last min slot with Carrot. Got to say my experience is the same as what most bros here mentioned.

Having just come back from Hong Kong, got to say she has the HK feel or those PRC that dresses up well in HK. Thought she resembled a mix of Jasmine Sim & Kimberly Chia.

Looking at the mirror while she’s doing her sensual & when she’s giving me a BBBJ is ultimate pleasure. Service wise room for improvement but at this price and her looks, no brainer to RTF.
Well Said ... No Brainer to RTF
Old 05-06-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Mission completed. I saw only long slender arm when she opened the door. Immediately I could tell that she must be a beauty. When I actually saw a stunning beauty infront of me I was speechless and motionless for 60 second. I thought to myself. 这次真的赚到了。You can get FJ anyway. But to come across a rare beauty in this trade is like hitting the jackpot. She has the look of a nonya baba. Very nice facial feature. Her body with nice sculpted abdominal line is super sexy. She told me that she jogs everyday without fail. Her long pair of legs are super captivating. . She is very service oriented. Got me towel. Wiped my body dry. I shall not disclose too much. But I told her that 下辈子当我老2吧����. She and the other beauty Wawa from another stable are the only 2 ladies that I will be visiting from tomorrow onward. Please support this stable. Honest pricing and service oriented. Tks bro for bringing such a beauty to serve us. I do not know the name of threadstarter. But tks just the same.
Power Carrot
Old 05-06-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
CharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of light

Share CTC please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1