The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Avoid at all costs! MP at Waterloo

I had a terrible experience at a rather discreet MP in town.

This MP is hidden at the 2nd floor of a corner of a big building. Shop name starts with the letter V. Quite new also, I think less than 3 months. Almost non existent human traffic, especially during evening time.

The shop does not pretend to be clean, one look and novice bros also know something is going on inside.

According to the ML, usually she is the one there. Sometimes got part timer. All are viets.

Looks: 7/10 acceptable but think eye liner makeup. Should be mid to late 20s
Viet girl
Entrance: $50. No other duration or pricing. The shop simply wants your $50 first.
Massage: 0/10 was guided into one of the rooms after shower. Was prepared to lie on my front and suddenly the asked me to turn and lie on my back. Then asked “what service you want to do?” Did not even pretend to put in any effort.

The following negotiation was one of the worst I have encountered. Asked for FJ, told me “$250”.
I asked if she knew what are other girls pricing themselves out there. She said yes. I told her, $100 - $150 is what almost every MP out there is charging. She countered by saying that all the other MLs just doing a shoddy job. Hers will be a lot better than others. DonÂ’t know what LJ is she talking about. Maybe she thinks she is Vpremium grade girl, charging $300 all in is normal. But her looks and figure do not command such a rate.
She does not accept anything less than $250. Even $200 is not acceptable. I told her the highest I can go is $150. Take or leave it.
She then lowered her service offer to BBBJ. And she wanted $150. DonÂ’t know what is she smoking.
I nearly wanted to wear my clothes and go out. Eventually she settled for $120 for BBBJ, which is awfully expensive too. Some more she wanted me to pay first before service starts. I paid her lower and told her, if the blowjob is good, I will pay the remaining amount (which I did not in the end).

Body: 5/10 B cup. Natural but no curves

The start was promising. She stripped all the way until left her bra and panties. Did a bit of catbath and sucked my nipples. I unhooked her bra to squeeze her boobs but I get the sensing she was trying to avoid getting her boobs groped. Wanted to suck her nipples, then she said “sucking my nipples is not part of the blowjob service” WTF?!? Kept pushing me to lie down so my hands and mouth cannot reach her boobs. The bbbj was honestly not bad at all but not being able to do what I wanted ruined the mood. I tried to dig her pussy also cannot. Although managed to get her to take off her panties, my hands could be nowhere near it.

After some nice mouth work, she started to get lazy but doing more aggressive HJ rather than blowing. Asked her not to use her hand but she refused.

I had to make sure I CIM to make my money worth it. Luckily I did. Surprised she did not complain though, and took the entire load.

Washed up and I quickly head to the door to exit. DidnÂ’t even bother to look her in the end. She likely knew she could not get the full $120 because she was imposing so many restrictions on me. DidnÂ’t ask for it.

The only positives are the discreet location, cosy and clean room, the CIM.
The rest cannot make it.
Old 13-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avoid at all costs! MP at Waterloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

This MP is hidden at the 2nd floor of a corner of a big building. Shop name starts with the letter V. Quite new also, I think less than 3 months. Almost non existent human traffic, especially during evening time.

The shop does not pretend to be clean, one look and novice bros also know something is going on inside.

According to the ML, usually she is the one there. Sometimes got part timer. All are viets.

Viet girl
Entrance: $50. No other duration or pricing. The shop simply wants your $50 first.
Massage: 0/10 was guided into one of the rooms after shower. Was prepared to lie on my front and suddenly the asked me to turn and lie on my back. Then asked “what service you want to do?” Did not even pretend to put in any effort.

The following negotiation was one of the worst I have encountered. Asked for FJ, told me “$250”.
I asked if she knew what are other girls pricing themselves out there. She said yes. I told her, $100 - $150 is what almost every MP out there is charging. She countered by saying that all the other MLs just doing a shoddy job. Hers will be a lot better than others. DonÂ’t know what LJ is she talking about. Maybe she thinks she is Vpremium grade girl, charging $300 all in is normal. But her looks and figure do not command such a rate.
She does not accept anything less than $250. Even $200 is not acceptable. I told her the highest I can go is $150. Take or leave it.
She then lowered her service offer to BBBJ. And she wanted $150. DonÂ’t know what is she smoking.
I nearly wanted to wear my clothes and go out. Eventually she settled for $120 for BBBJ, which is awfully expensive too. Some more she wanted me to pay first before service starts. I paid her lower and told her, if the blowjob is good, I will pay the remaining amount (which I did not in the end).

The start was promising. She stripped all the way until left her bra and panties. Did a bit of catbath and sucked my nipples. I unhooked her bra to squeeze her boobs but I get the sensing she was trying to avoid getting her boobs groped. Wanted to suck her nipples, then she said “sucking my nipples is not part of the blowjob service” WTF?!? Kept pushing me to lie down so my hands and mouth cannot reach her boobs. The bbbj was honestly not bad at all but not being able to do what I wanted ruined the mood. I tried to dig her pussy also cannot. Although managed to get her to take off her panties, my hands could be nowhere near it.

After some nice mouth work, she started to get lazy but doing more aggressive HJ rather than blowing. Asked her not to use her hand but she refused.

I had to make sure I CIM to make my money worth it. Luckily I did. Surprised she did not complain though, and took the entire load.

Washed up and I quickly head to the door to exit. DidnÂ’t even bother to look her in the end. She likely knew she could not get the full $120 because she was imposing so many restrictions on me. DidnÂ’t ask for it.

The rest cannot make it.
should just exposed fulll address of this landmine and let it burn down to the ground. let AV teach them a lesson
Old 14-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Viet girl

The rest cannot make it.
Is this place opp the Hawker centre?
Old 14-12-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Is this place opp the Hawker centre?
Not opposite hawker centre. This MP is really quite discreet. You cannot see it from anywhere outside the building unless you really go inside and walk past it.
Old 14-12-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
should just exposed fulll address of this landmine and let it burn down to the ground. let AV teach them a lesson
Lol, not my style bro.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, not my style bro.
I think they are ex orchard towers girls...pattern same...50 dollars need to pay to her boss lol
Old 14-12-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thank you for sharing bro, that area is notorious…

Quote:

Viet girl

The rest cannot make it.
Old 14-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

TS,did u happen to chance upon this joint or the ML advertised in website?
Old 14-12-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waterloo St has 3 MPs and some TCM shops.

The mp TS mentioned corner shop shld be belle but they don't start with V... The other one is corridor unit with TCM so left with one near staircase.. Unless totally wrong bldg here.. 😂 😂
Old 14-12-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Ts what's preventing u from putting full shopname and address?
Old 14-12-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
TS,did u happen to chance upon this joint or the ML advertised in website?
Happened the chance upon it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post

The mp TS mentioned corner shop shld be belle but they don't start with V... The other one is corridor unit with TCM so left with one near staircase.. Unless totally wrong bldg here.. 😂 😂
Near the staircase, you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Ts what's preventing u from putting full shopname and address?
One man’s meat is another man’s poison. Maybe some bros like the MP and are continuing to visit it. Don’t want to spoil other people’s playground.
Old 14-12-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Happened the chance upon it.

Near the staircase, you are right.

One man’s meat is another man’s poison. Maybe some bros like the MP and are continuing to visit it. Don’t want to spoil other people’s playground.

Can pm me the shop? I help to try it out and give fair comments. The most I walk away right?
Old 14-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

The V joint is indeed right next to the staircase. It is the one lah ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post

Old 14-12-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

that place cannot make it. long time already. never improve. doing the same business model. hope all bro green to chiong, avoid this place.
Old 15-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

How about this belle shop? Any feedback on this shop?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1