The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
its a $88 joint
got a figure very nice lao chio A*** inside, easy to differentiate one
standard top up but she see ppl offer one...
should be quite a looker when she is young....considering now she is quite ok
the youngest one is very unfriendly, i dont like...
there is a male masseur inside to do leg massage also
convenient for ppl who stay around there
Young one????? Name pls
Old 11-06-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold
Re: North East area

L**Da
I nvr go for her btw cos after talking to her...Very the cold..
Maybe I dunno how to sweet talk ..
A***I my regular
Old 11-06-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
L**Da
I nvr go for her btw cos after talking to her...Very the cold..
Maybe I dunno how to sweet talk ..
A***I my regular
L is younger than A??? She looked older to A.
Bro can pm A name.....TIA
Old 12-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any place for a good late night massage around hougang? Clean one also can. Just want a good massage after work haha
Old 12-06-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Any bros tried Ser****ty Spa before near Chomp2? Any FR to PM?
Tiffany and nicole. $68 $88 shop but the ladies are not bad
Old 13-06-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Thanks.. pm u!
Old 13-06-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
Tried the newbie L**** from Mizu.

This was my first experience in this spa.
Cant resist after seeing thr FB pic ...

As usual, lying down n she started the warmup massage wdout oil. Sat in top of my back and gave some hits to tease already haha...

Afrer 5 mins, she started the msg wd the oil after literally removing the disposal one. Ohh man, you can already feel the teasing when she rub your back from neck to butts ( deep inside toching the parts). She bend over n can feel the bIg B already. For the entire 40 minutes, she concentrated on the butts and teasing almost all the time. She did not resist while I m touching her here n there throughout the session.

Finally rolled back n opted for inside roam as the BB were tempting. A slight disappointment as they were saggy. But no compromise on teasing part. She came towards my head n bent over while having the happy session.

Can RTM for sure to have such teasing session. Downside is price n saggy part.
What’s the damage??
Old 13-06-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyster View Post
Wanted to share a place tt visited recently in NE area, although more N la. the street initials is JK but not the prata one, similar kinda feel of place. Understand it opened just earlier this month, so less than a week. Roadside parking or illegal parking ard the area, it’s an “emperor class” massage.

Paid $68 for an hour, booked the one that was looked most interesting on FB., which was the “PlainPlainNoodles”. External toilets instead of in room, although very interesting to have swimming pool style, two open showers with dividers. ML was tall, looked pretty and tight bod. She’s very gd in the massage, and for 45mins it was good solid tt released the kinks. Following that was a concentrated hdly, before a turn around. Max GFE, able to grope under, and she was quite in sync till the end. Paid $80, haven’t had such a gd combi for long, pretty, solid massage, bod and finish. Highly recommended for bros!
Tried the one bro was sharing on jk. They just opened not long thus not many ml. When i went only l*** available. Massage was ok, not bad. Maybe because it was the first time i been there, there is nothing else beside massage for me. Before I left, she did tell me i should go often to be regular. Maybe its a hint.
Old 13-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
What’s the damage??
88 entrance, servicing 50, hand on experience 30, minimum
Old 13-06-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
been such a long time since I was last there... previously no need to get the 88 package to unlock GQ... now need already?
Old 13-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
Seems Lisa n Amy no longer at L* S****
Anyone know wherr they go? contacts ?

New ML Vina tempting to try. Any reviews ?
only hear from counter she went to chinatown area, but don't know which joint. That's all I know, no need pm me.

waiting for your V**a FR
Old 14-06-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wanted to share a place tt visited recently in NE area, although more N la. the street initials is JK but not the prata one, similar kinda feel of place. Understand it opened just earlier this month, so less than a week. Roadside parking or illegal parking ard the area, it’s an “emperor class” massage.

Paid $68 for an hour, booked the one that was looked most interesting on FB., which was the “PlainPlainNoodles”. External toilets instead of in room, although very interesting to have swimming pool style, two open showers with dividers. ML was tall, looked pretty and tight bod. She’s very gd in the massage, and for 45mins it was good solid tt released the kinks. Following that was a concentrated hdly, before a turn around. Max GFE, able to grope under, and she was quite in sync till the end. Paid $80, haven’t had such a gd combi for long, pretty, solid massage, bod and finish. Highly recommended for bros!
thanks ts bro for the recommendation. Indeed, it’s a unique place with the swimming pool style showers (thankfully empty when i went for the shower).

It seems that dan^2 is not risk-averse and did not ask me any questions you usually get on your first visit.

She’s a pretty, tall and slim girl, yet she has the strength to follow through the massage. Though I differ in the concentrated hdly - I think it’s medium hdly but remain sensual.

I think the GFE is moderate to strong, though i was able to grope under the shirt but she didn’t want to allow me to lift up the bra, she kept fidgeting and said itchy, when I continued to probe. her hj was slow and sensual, and not rushed though i caught her occasionally glancing to the window, she would work her way with the birdie, going slowly up and down. after the deed is done, she sheepishly passed me the towel to wipe me down, when i got up, she gave me a hug and asked me if i want to go for a shower, after I came back from the shower and got dressed up, she continued that sheepish smile. As she walked me out, she placed my hands behind her back at the waist and sent me right to the doorstep. It seems that business is poor there, otherwise she should be moving for the next booking.

The higher entrance $68 aside, I think the overall experience is positive, though she’s not that well endowed, and the location probably inaccessible if you not going by car.

Please don’t PM me for the contact or dmg, as it’s quite clear from the details given or from the earlier post.

looks: 8/10
boobs: 6.5/10
body: 8/10
gfe: 7.5/10
svc: 8.5/10
attitude: 8/10

Last edited by zorro539; 14-06-2022 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Too many PMs asking
Old 14-06-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
Tried the one bro was sharing on jk. They just opened not long thus not many ml. When i went only l*** available. Massage was ok, not bad. Maybe because it was the first time i been there, there is nothing else beside massage for me. Before I left, she did tell me i should go often to be regular. Maybe its a hint.
this l*** came from rw spa , is a seasoned veteran and probably trying to be careful with first time visitor. saw her face when i was looking thru the fb page and instantly recognised her face.

did you go before keyster’s post? maybe go try plain plain noodles.
Old 14-06-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share?
Old 14-06-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
this l*** came from rw spa , is a seasoned veteran and probably trying to be careful with first time visitor. saw her face when i was looking thru the fb page and instantly recognised her face.

did you go before keyster’s post? maybe go try plain plain noodles.
She super season.. no need promote her one.. her customers long list.. last time at rw 1 day can have at least 6 - 7 customers but to her is little I heard she can have 10 customers a day 1.. anyway at first she still ok.. but get tired as no new skill always the same thing and her massage getting more and more no energy maybe too many customers.. haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread