The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future
Re: Bonkable WeChat SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonsour View Post
yup she just chat with me on wechat
post fr after bonking ah
Old 16-04-2015, 09:37 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
post fr after bonking ah
haha will will if she is not a scam
Old 16-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
Ekger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm scam.
He/she will not give you contact number
Will not give u address but instead offer to meet you at certain place (probably with an AXS machine around)
Will then say its 1st time and to play safe ask for you to go purchase some form of credit or even itunes card instead.

Please do not fall for such scam. All FL will be reachable through mobile usually
Address will be given to you instead of leading you to a AXS station or other payment kiosk
Old 16-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 14
aramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud of

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread....ghlight=wechat
Old 16-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekger View Post
Confirm scam.
Will not give u address but instead offer to meet you at certain place (probably with an AXS machine around)
Will then say its 1st time and to play safe ask for you to go purchase some form of credit or even itunes card instead.

Please do not fall for such scam. All FL will be reachable through mobile usually
Address will be given to you instead of leading you to a AXS station or other payment kiosk
Yes,indeed. Have a few encounters. wonder if all from the same ring.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:20 PM
lemonsour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekger View Post
Confirm scam.

she did not ask me for advance payment or what .. 100 for 2 hr pls pure fl method ... if you all dun believe go wechat her yourself man
Old 16-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agreed. I kenna once too. They thought we singapore man are all suckers is it.

Just tried chatting with jimowuye1993, aso ask you to meet at coffee shop and very likely there will be a AXS machine nearby.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Quote:
she did not ask me for advance payment or what .. 100 for 2 hr pls pure fl method ... if you all dun believe go wechat her yourself man
Bro hope you try and let us know. Lol
Old 16-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, just be careful. Recently there are so many such type so call FL SVT on wechat. You can give it a try and if she is indeed a real FL post yr FR and i will book her to as a form of apology.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
HappyMeowMeow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

kum gong la

so chio $100

sure is scam leh

waiting to be zap u fu cking idiot TS
Old 16-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 19
wu ti is a splendid one to beholdwu ti is a splendid one to beholdwu ti is a splendid one to beholdwu ti is a splendid one to beholdwu ti is a splendid one to beholdwu ti is a splendid one to behold

just contact one of the girl

she ask me to buy itune card $100 then take photo.

is a scam.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
cebion_5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycebion_5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Go try and book her. She will tell you to meet in some public place, and then the scam starts once you told her you have reached.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:52 PM
lemonsour

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebion_5 View Post
Go try and book her. She will tell you to meet in some public place, and then the scam starts once you told her you have reached.
scam only happen to idiot .. if i am there she ask me to buy some itunes shit ... hell is going to happen to her ... if she ask me to buy i will just leave that is easy .... as long as she dun service me i dun pay her that all ... i got a brain that is working
Old 16-04-2015, 11:04 PM
lemonsour

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebion_5 View Post
i am also joking with her i am not so easy to scam .. just wan try her method haha ... if she is a fl then i am in luck if not no harm also
Old 16-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
i am also joking with her i am not so easy to scam .. just wan try her method haha ... if she is a fl then i am in luck if not no harm also
hey bro, let us know how it goes k?
looks yummy, hope it is not those scam.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1