The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Forbidden Romance

Undressed, Emily headed for her bed and curled up beneath her thick blankets. With gentle affection she slid her right hand down her chest and along her stomach until she pulled forward the end of the nightgown, leaving her lower body uncovered. The same hand tucked itself beneath her panties and traveled over her soft, smooth mound. A single finger dipped between the lips of her sex, and she began to stroke her clit with tiny, teasing motions.

Already wet from the flirting at dinner and the fantasies of the mysterious stranger, Emily's body was more than ready for her attention. The little nub she toyed with engorged quickly and amplified pleasure swelled within. The man that had showed up at her door that night, and the silver hairs around his temple — would the hairs elsewhere on his body be greying from early aging?

She imagined his chest and stomach, and what they might look like speckled with silver. How magnificent an experienced cock must look nestled in a dark patch of pubic hair struck through with steel? The finger at her clit circled a little faster, and Emily lifted her hips just enough to grind against it in response.

Long ago she had learned to mute her activities, so no gasps or moans tumbled from her lips. Instead, she buried her face against a pillow and fought to regulate her breathing. Playing with herself had always left her forgetting to breathe, and as her heart raced and her lungs began to burn, Emily knew she had to calm down. If she came this early into the night, she'd waste the best material she'd ever have to a quick fix. Thoughts of the man had to be savored. She had to let herself edge for as long as she could before succumbing to orgasm.

A few minutes bled into tens of minutes, and then longer. Emily was no longer aware of time. From thought to thought she moved, one time imagining the texture of his coarse bristles on her chin and cheeks as he kissed her, the next picturing how he'd look between her legs, his body suspended over his by the support of his palms on either side of her head. And then, how he'd have her kneel on the bed like the bad, naughty girl she was, but instead of lash her for her behavior, he'd teach her what bad girls really deserved. How he'd drive his thick cock into her pussy and breed her from behind like the slutty little animal she was. She was still young enough to be his daughter, yet how he'd fuck her.

The swell of orgasm loomed, and Emily had to find the strength to lift her finger from her clit. No. No, it wouldn't be yet. Not until she'd worked the thoughts to exhaustion.

The night advanced without Emily realizing it. It wasn't until she heard the deathly silence in the house that she realized just how late it had become — she'd been touching herself this entire time, and not even once had she allowed herself to cum. When it finally did happen, it would be bliss un-paralleled. The mysterious stranger had worked her into a frenzy.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Forbidden Romance

Eyes that had been closed to better visualize the man sleeping across the hall opened to check the time on her digital clock on the bedside table. Just after midnight. What time had she finally gone to bed? Emily couldn't remember.

With a sigh she turned her head to settle back onto her pillow, finger still lazily swirling against her clit, when she saw it. Sometime during the night her bedroom door had opened, and in the darkened door frame stood a figure. It was hard to make out details against the dark, but Emily knew who it was by instinct alone. A pulse of pleasure ran through her, and the finger that had been working her clit over stilled and then withdrew from inside of her panties. How long had Henry been watching her?

"Why don't you come in and close the door?" she asked in a whisper.

Every inch of her felt alive and invigorated; awoken from her ceaseless teasing and Henry's earlier flirtation. If he stepped through that doorway, Emily knew that there would be no going back. The invitation had been issued, and now it was up to Henry to give in to temptation and accept it.

There was a long pause, and then the shadow in the doorway moved. It entered the room hesitantly, and then pushed the door closed until it latched in the doorframe with a gentle click. Emily heard the lock turn, and knew that Henry had made his choice.

The form crossed her bedroom floor until he stood at her bedside. This close, Emily could make out his features. A lean body with strong shoulders; the gorgeous cut of his face; more blocky in the darkness, but even more handsome for it. What she saw wasn't enough — Emily craved to explore more of him.

How would his mature cock feel when it filled her? How would it feel to lose her virginity to an older man?

"You really have changed since the last time I saw you." The voice broke through the darkness, distinct despite its hushed tone. "You're not the shy little girl you used to be."

"No," Emily whispered back. "I'm not a girl anymore. I know what I want, and who I want... And tonight, I want you."

The bed groaned as one of Henry's knees met the mattress. Emily's heart jumped into her throat. Was this really happening? She was having a hard time believing that the man she'd thought such dirty things about reciprocated her feelings.

"Is it true what your father said at dinner?" Henry asked.

The second knee met the mattress, and he crawled across the bed to straddle her. Him atop the covers with his knees on either side of her thighs, Emily beneath the covers trying to recover her breath, the darkness provided them with an anonymous shroud that made the upcoming union even hotter.

This was her father's house, and Henry was her father's friend — and here he was, preparing to ravage his best friend’s virgin daughter, despite the fact that Emma, as she was often called, was 24.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

"Are you really not interested in boys? Have you not been fucked before?"

The way the word left his lips made her shudder. Orgasm was so close that the utterance alone near pushed her over its edge. The kind man she'd known as a child had changed. Now his interest was in her body, and taking advantage of her. Emily was eager to give him everything he wanted.

"Never," she whispered. "I'm a good girl. I think about my grades and my future, not boys. And certainly not grown men."

"Of course you don't," Henry murmured.

His palms braced themselves on the mattress to either side of her head, and he lowered his face until their noses nearly brushed. Emily could smell him — aftershave and clove. The smell was not unpleasant, nor was it overpowering, but it was distinctly masculine and distinctly mature. No boy smelled like this, only a man could.

"Just like you didn't lift that tiny dress of yours up to give your perverted family friend a view of that tight little body of yours. You're too good of a girl for that."

The side of his nose brushed down the side of hers, and Emily closed her eyes. Henry's lips hovered above hers, just slightly brushing. The breath was caught in her throat, and although her lungs screamed for air, she could not breathe. It felt like if she stirred the moment would disappear or that she would wake up from his dream. But the man that was on top of her was no figment of her imagination. Henry was real, and he was there for one purpose and one purpose only.

"I'm a very good girl," she whispered against his lips. They were hard and a little dry, so different from her plump, youthful pinks. "I always do what I'm told, and daddy told me never to settle for boys."

"And what about men?"

But there was no time for her to reply. Henry's lips were upon hers, hungry. A gasp died in the back of Emily's throat in response to his voracious appetite — the passion was bruising, and their teeth clacked together as he laid claims on her mouth. The short bristles along his chin and jaw brushed against her, coarse and unmistakable. Emily had never even kissed a man before, but now that she'd started, she knew she never wanted to stop.

One of Henry's hands, fingers calloused from time and travel, ran through her hair and clenched down to hold her in place. There would be no escape. As they kissed, his other hand lowered the blankets from her body, and knee by knee he allowed them to pass beneath him until they only covered her calves. Emily kicked them the rest of the way off, the cool air of her room even colder after so long spent touching herself beneath the blankets. Goosebumps raised across her skin.

The kiss broke, and Henry's hand hardened its grip on her hair, holding her head firmly in place.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

"I can smell you," he uttered.

There was a rasping quality to his voice that had not been there at dinner, and Emily knew she had drawn it out of him.

"You've been touching yourself, you filthy little girl. No boy has ever had you because you've been too busy playing all alone. But all that's about to change."

Every word he said struck her hard and left her desperate for more. Emily gasped and reached up, running a hand across the back of his head and drawing him down against her so they could kiss once more. She was greedy for his lips, and he indulged her. But lips weren't the only thing Henry was hungry for. His free hand met the exposed skin of her thigh and began to slide upward. The flat of his palm felt cool against her heated body, and soon Emily could not continue the kiss at all for how the sensation of it made her squirm and twist.

"Henry," she breathed, lightheaded.

The hand continued up until it reached the arch of her panties, and then his fingers followed the seam of the leg downward and inward.

"What is it, little girl?" he asked her, voice gritty and playful.

Emily made desperate little gasps. Henry's broad fingers traced inward and over the fabric covering her crotch. Then they dipped down further, putting just enough pressure so he could trace his finger between the valley of her lips. As the cotton met her sex, Emily could feel how drenched she had become. Slick fluids had soaked into the garment and coated her skin.

At first it had been all her own doing, but she knew Henry had coaxed some of it from her with his words and his kiss. Her body needed him.

"Oh my god," Emily breathed. He hadn't even undressed her yet, and she felt like she would cum.

"Do you feel that, baby?" he asked. "That's what a naughty girl feels like. I'm going to have to punish you."

The fingers pushed a little harder, and the fabric gave way to let them press firmly against her skin. Henry let them trail up, and those same digits ran over her clit. The touch was electric, and throbbing pleasure coursed through her like ripples across a pond. Henry was too good to be real.

"But in order to stop your impure thoughts," he continued, "we're going to have to make sure that you use them all up. If we let them linger in that beautiful mind of yours, they'll only fester and grow. So we'll work them out of your system so they don't get any worse. Tell me — what are you thinking about right now?"

Saying the things she'd been feeling for so long felt wrong in the best of ways. Henry's fingers kept stroking, tracing short trails back and forth over her panties and across her clit. Emily could not escape the pleasure, and she writhed and pressed herself down against him like the slut he was turning her into. A silence bubbled between them, then burst.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

"I'm thinking about how wrong it is that I'm letting a man so much older than me defile my body," she whispered. "About how many attractive guys my age I could sleep with, but how I'm giving myself to someone so older. What everyone would think if they knew what disgusting things you were doing to me. How many more men will want me because they know I'm not above sleeping with someone older?"

A low rumble rolled from the back of his throat, burdened with desire. Henry yanked at her hair, and Emily had to hold back a cry. The pain felt fantastic.

"It looks like I've got a lot of work to do," he said. "It's about time I got to it."

The hand that had been playing with her stopped in its travels and hooked into the cotton instead. With a firm yank Henry brought her panties down so that they stretched between her knees.

"Take them off the rest of the way, naughty girl," he whispered to her, "and let me punish you like you deserve to be punished. Let me work those impure thoughts out of your mind."

There was no choice but to obey. Emily squirmed beneath him, working her panties down her legs and to her ankles, where she stepped out of them. And as she did so, Henry took the time to undress above her. The shirt he wore crumpled on the ground, its material audibly pooling. A sharp zip signified the descent of his fly, and the mattress shook and groaned as he shifted his weight from one leg to another to remove them. The process was repeated for the underwear that lay beneath — Emily couldn't make out what kind it was. And when he was done, he took hold of her tiny nightie and lifted it up, across her stomach and chest until her breasts were bare, and then over her shoulders. Emily moved with him to ease the process, and the cold rush on her humid skin was worth it. Naked, she knew Henry's body was about to be hers. If only she could see the treasure he had for her between his legs.

That was a gift she was going to have to discover on her own.

With her body bare, Henry's hands moved up and over her stomach to her untouched breasts. Large, calloused hands gripped her firmly, and his broad thumbs brushed her nipples. All Emily could do was gasp, the sound timid and hushed. No one else in the house could know what they were doing.

"Still little," he murmured, teasing her hardened nubs while she squirmed beneath him. "But just grown up enough."

Gradually, each of his knees found its way between her thighs. The act felt so natural that Emily hardly felt it, and when it was done, the transition had been seamless. One moment Henry's body was suspended over hers, and the next their bodies were flush. Henry's thick flesh slid between her wet lips, coating his shaft with her secretions. Emily had never felt a cock before, and it felt far too big to be able to fit inside of her. Was this what all of them felt like, or was Henry huge? She had no idea how to tell.

Old 29-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Smoooth keep it coming TS
Old 29-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KingHenry14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 29-12-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Slovak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start! Please continue bro
Old 29-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

"I'm going to work all those naughty thoughts out of your head," Henry whispered to her, his hips starting to thrust as he worked his cock across her body, flirting with her entrance. Each movement brushed his shaft flush with her clit, and Emily clenched her jaw to avoid moaning in pleasure. This had to be quiet and discrete, but somehow it made it even better.

Emily did not reply with words. Instead, she lifted her hips to invite him inside, and as she changed the angle, the head of his cock caught on the rim of her entrance and then, with a firm thrust, Henry was inside of her.

Had she not been so wet and prepared, there was no doubt penetration would have hurt. Instead, it was nothing but bliss. Henry forced her open, filled her with his cock, and plunged deep without remorse. Virgin or not, he did not show her any sympathy. Emily had to clamp a hand over her mouth to keep from crying out — he was huge, and he felt amazing.

"How does it feel to finally take a man?" he asked between gritted teeth. A firm buck of his hips bottomed him out inside of her, and Emily groaned against her hand as she got used to the feeling. The bulbous tip of Henry's cock prodded a part of her she'd never felt before, something solid and shockingly arousing. Henry did not keep himself there for long — in moments he'd drawn back out only to thrust with increased passion. The impact hit her hard, and Emily choked back a gasp. It was all she could muster in response.

"Such a bad, dirty girl," he breathed. Again and again his hips bucked into her, breeding her. Neither of them had bothered with protection, but it only made it hotter. Emily wanted his raw cock, wanted to know that her father's friend was fucking her hard and unprotected. The thought that his cum would drip from freshly used hole spurred her on further. From pure and untouched to filthy and used. Henry was making her into a slut, his slut, and it only made her hotter.

"I'm so bad," she whispered back, voice hitched with pleasure. "Fuck it out to me. Fuck all this dirtiness out of me!"

Henry's hands left her breasts and pinned her arms above her head. The speed with which he rocked his hips increased, and he struck time and time again against that spot inside of her. The force of their bodies meeting stimulated her clit, and Emily grinded down against him, maximizing whatever pleasure she could. The wet sounds of their bodies joining and parting had filled the room, their gasps and grunts of pleasure hushed. Orgasm was close, and Emily knew when she came, she was going to cum hard. Henry was her fantasy, and her body had already been pushed to its limits even before he'd entered the room. There was no way she could hold on.

"Henry," she whimpered. "Henry, all of those thoughts... All of those thoughts are working their way out of me. I can feel it. I can feel it welling in my gut."

And she could. The rush of heat through her groin was weighing her down and making everything feel that much more intense. Just a few more thrusts, just a few more, and...

"Work them out, little girl," Henry rasped. "Get them all out. Cum them out for me and tighten around my old cock. I want to feel you work every single one of them out."

Emily's lips parted, but the cry that followed was silent. The first wave of orgasm hit, and her sex tightened and shuddered around the length of his cock.

"One," he uttered.

Another ripple ran through her as pleasure peaked and released, and her sex clamped down around him again.
Old 29-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lappyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 29-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 23
new_cummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story there.............
Old 29-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

"Two," he whispered. "Get them all out, little girl. I want all of those thoughts out of your head."

Again and again her pleasure peaked and her body tightened in response. Emily's fingers dug into the sheets as her body wracked itself with pleasure, and for each time she tightened, Henry counted out loud.

"Seven," he rumbled, and as he did, Emily felt a different kind of pulse. It took a long moment for her to realize that it was not her body that made it, but his. Henry's cock was spilling its thick, warm cum into her womb and breeding her like the little whore she was.

"Oh my god," Emily gasped. The words were so quiet they might as well not have been uttered at all. "You're cumming, you're..."

"Punishment," he said at last. "Bad girls like you have to risk the possibility that their actions will have consequences that last forever. Everyone might get to find out just how dirty you really are when your womb swells up with the load I just gave you. Everyone will see that you've given in to sin. That you let a man have you and you didn't care enough to protect your own body against his seed."

Each word struck with latent potency, and Emily's lips rounded in a silent cry. A fresh surge of pleasure consumed her, and a wave stronger than the others squeezed itself around Henry's thick shaft.

"Eight." He was breathless. "That's my good girl. Everything's out now. Now the healing can begin."

As his erection flagged, Henry drew free of her with a slow, deliberate movement. One moment she was filled completed for the first time in her life, and the next she was alone and empty. Emily exhaled steadily, coming down from the high. The loneliness was terrible, but knowing why it was she felt so empty was invigorating like nothing else.

"And how do I go about healing," she murmured, tossing the idea out casually, "if I still harbor those thoughts inside of me, even after what you've done?"

Henry settled down on the mattress beside her and ran a hand along her side. The touch had lost some of its magic, but faint arousal twisted inside of her, promising that before long, she'd be hungry for more.

"If we didn't get the idea by its roots," he said, "then we'll have to keep digging and pulling them free until nothing is left. There's no other solution."

The words were exactly those she'd been eager to hear. Emily grinned into the darkness, shifting on the bed to cuddle up against the much older man beside her. It was her turn to run her hand down him, tracing from his chest down to his stomach until her fingertips left him just before the groin. There was no way a touch like that was innocent.

"I see."

The room, once cool, was now hot with both of their bodies. The scent of their sex hung on the air, and she knew it would cling to her sheets and in her pillows for days to come.
Old 29-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
budoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for continuation!
Old 29-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!

Oooo nice.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1