The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

Tag: Creampie, Shaved pussy, slender, cum inside, cunnilingus, 69, gal

カリビアンコム 052717-436 幼馴染に催眠をかけたら!華城まや

タイトル: 幼馴染に催眠をかけたら!

出演:華城まや

カテゴリー:オリジナル動画 美乳 中出し ギャル パイパン 69 クンニ スレンダー

ユーザー評価:★★★★★

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COMFast
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...052717-436.mp4

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/fqgkvkj7fyzj...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ju0zrcb9sg6o...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ilc7f0cht7a6...part3.rar.html

BIGFILE.TO
https://www.bigfile.to/file/nxEmhp4b...x125.part1.rar
https://www.bigfile.to/file/ZzzWK4mj...x125.part2.rar
https://www.bigfile.to/file/BJqUs9pt...x125.part3.rar

DORAUPLOAD.COM
http://www.doraupload.com/9v05w1jgf8...part1.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/vc5bm1gt4q...part2.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/n92cps4bib...part3.rar.html
Old 28-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
CherieChung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, thanks
Old 28-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ziren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here
Old 28-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
RedNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 28-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Freenich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS nice story
Old 29-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After having told so many conquests, it's time for me to recall back in time when I was just a teenager and how I managed to gain a FB who has met up with me continuously for the past 15 years.............

I met L in my teens during those days of tele-text times where you can get to write to them as penpals. Well, we started off as penpals and very soon after we exchanged contacts but never meet up. 

If I am not wrong, I met her when she was 13 and when I was 14 for the first time. It was just a 1-to-1 meet up and she came over somewhere near my place and after that, we parted. During then, she was just a typical girl-next-door. I'll call her "bo neh" and bo figure. What can I expect of a girl at her age. In fact, she was nerdy-looking and did not know how to dress up well. We remained in contact but never meet up ever since.

However, I bet there must have been a turning point in her life cause when we met up the 2nd time which was a few years later, if I am not wrong, 3 years later to be exact, she has changed so much. I was 17 then and she was 16.

When we met up, she was donned in a black tight mini-skirt with high heels and a black sleeveless top. Her bosoms weren't really huge but they are significant in playing a part in causing my brother to wake up especially when she was wearing such a short skirt. We decided to go to my place for a chat. We chatted as though we were long-lost friends.

From our conversation and her coquettish behaviour made me feel she was no longer the girl I used to know. She made occasional body contacts with me by tapping my shoulder, resting her arms on my shoulder and soon after, she laid down on my bed.

In my mind whole-time, I was wondering is she hinting to me something.

I did not take any actions immediately during then. I just sat beside her and continued our conversation. From my angle, I could see no zao geng, but what was very enticing was her very short skirt and her very slim legs and I could only see her legs all the way up to her thighs into that very black hole of her black skirt. 

She related to me she has had a few boyfriends for the past 3 years or so and admitted she is no longer a virgin. In fact, she went on to tell me she enjoyed having sex etc...... details such as giving a guy blowjob etc... everything that she has done. She is one girl who never fails to share with me in her life, all about her sex counters and make me lust for her.

In the later part of the story, I'll share with you guys on 1 encounter of how I introduced her to a fellow friend and what happened between the 2 of them.

During at that age, my impression was that she was a very daring and open-minded girl. Whilst I've not even had any ONS then, she's already open to a few, but she is very selective after her having told me about her.

Nevertheless while she was relating all these erotic encounters to me, my brudder stood up hard and I think she saw how uncomfortable I was getting.

*What a cock teaser she is* these thoughts came to my mind.

"Why what's wrong?"

Ah nothing....Just continue.

She giggled while giving me that cheeky yet slutty grin which made me even more buay tahan. I also did not realise steaming can actually make a guy's brain malfunction cause the next thing I did, I went on to french kiss her and she did not resist at all. In fact, I think she was expecting all these to happen.

While kissing, I tried to use my fingers to touch her on her crotch and she automatically slided her legs across the bedsheet and opened wider for me to access. She was already horny with lots of cum juice as I could feel the wetness even outside her lycra panties. I went on to rub and use my fingers as if it was a vibrator and make vibrating movements just outside her panties. The other hand, I used it to support myself while I was still kissing her. As I was still green then just like my nick , I did not know about oral sex etc.... I only knew the basics. I lifted up her tops and removed her bra. I went on to fondle her breast, the left one then the right one.

In fact she was my sex instructor for that session as she motioned me with both her hands to go down to her chest level and she held on to my head and rubbed my face to her breasts. I smelt her breast and it had mother love's smell.

"Lick my breast..."

*Huh!?!*

I could not move and just had to stick out my tongue to lick them, from left to right, around the round-abouts... U-turn and back.... sometimes at 50km/hour, sometimes increasing to 90km/hour but my petrol was getting a little low after that as I began to feel the ache in my tongue.

It was just lesson number 1..............

After all the twisting and turning of my tongue, it began to feel a little numb and aching between the joints to my throat.

I thought it was over but it was not. In fact it was just the beginning. She then asked whether do I know what is a blowjob. Of cause I know and she asked me if any girls have given me 1 before. Actually during then, only 1 ex girlfriend has given me a blowjob and she was also a greenhorn then. L proceeded to move downwards and pull my shorts down. *Tiaoeeh...* My dick springed out and shaked like a spring.

She looked at me sluttily and gave me a cheeky grin. She began to suck my brudder like a lollipop and it felt like heaven. I've got to admit her skills were great and even up to today, I have only encountered 2-3 girls who can be on par with her. Her tongue went round the tip and the sides and she really got me going. She could get the momentum. In fact most of the times, most girls whenever blow or give a guy a handjob, they just fail to get the correct momentum.

For L, she must have undergone much "secret training" to be able to achieve that standard. She just know how to tease guys with her mouth and while giving me the blowjob, she gave me occasional sluttish glances and that made me even more buay tahan and felt like bonking her. I nearly cummed in her mouth with both my muscles of my legs tensing up and I told her to stop before I cannot take it.

She gave me a shocking look and asked what happen?

I simply told her cannot take it liao. Nearly shoot out.... 

She then laughed and told me to shoot if I want. 

"Why control?"

"If I shoot liao, then how to do it with you?"

I was semi-naked, with my pants off and still wearing my T-shirt while she only had her panties on. 

Lesson 2 just ended.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Then the next thing she requested....lesson 3.......

Lesson 3 began rather abruptly and ended in about 5 minutes.

She asked me to lie flat on the bed while she climbed on top of me just like the position below. 

I have no "choice" except to stick out my tongue and began licking as though I am licking on an ice cream going through the "drainage". My already tired tongue seemed to go slower this time and cleared whatever was in the way.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot to mention she did not shave and her bush was tickling my nose. Intervally I stuck my tongue into her love hole and with each thrust, she gave out soft moans. I can feel that she began to rock a little.

After a few licks and trying to catch my breath, she moved away and we began what I call love-making session or simply to put it crudely - fucking.

The session ended and she went back home. We did not meet up anymore for that year. However, once every year we'd meet up to fuck so she became my "once a year fuck buddy"!

This went on for about more than a decade and eventually, she told me she was married on one occasion. I was rather surprised as she has never told me she was attached before. Then I found out it was a shotgun marriage. Then she began telling me more about her sexcounters which was rather shocking to me in the beginning............

She would call me occasionally and chat with me via MSN. Over there, she related to me that she has taken part in mass orgies before and also tried anything you can think of. Most of the time, these orgies are arranged by students in NTU (this is shocking news to me during then). 

There was even once she was out with a couple and the guy suggested going to a hotel to rest. His girlfriend agreed and the 3 of them checked into a hotel after which the guy bonked his girlfriend on the bed while she sat at the edge of the bed watching TV. After the whole session with his girlfriend, the guy even asked his girlfriend whether he can get L to join in. She agreed reluctantly I supposed, and they had a threesome together. However, they broke off soon after anyway.

There was once my ex-gf came to my house for a drink. We were chatting and making joy (Not sex ) when suddenly L messaged me in MSN. 

"What you doing? Never go out ar? So guai?"

"Never leh. Cho bo lor"

I continued drinking while waiting for her reply. It took her a few minutes then...

"Alone at home ah?"Yalor if not with who? Then you leh? Alone also ah?" (I don't want to let her know my ex-gf at my place)

"With my parent-in-laws loh.. but they in the room"

"Then what about your husband?"

"He's at work, night shift"

"ohhh....then what mischief are you up to again?"

"What do you want?"

"Wah, what do you mean what do I want?" What can I want?"

"Camsex want?"

"Wa sure or not?"

With that, she invited me for a webcam session. I did not own a webcam but she allowed me to view her while we chatted. She was wearing a 1 piece lingerie. If my memory did not fail me, it was pink in colour.

All these while, my ex-gf was sitting beside me quietly taking sips of alcohol.

Then L placed both her legs on the computer table while she was seated on her computer chair. She brushed her legs from her ankle slowly up to her thighs. See liao really make my brudder "tiaoehhhh" again but because of space constraint in my boxer, it did not spring like a spring but it was bulging. My ex-gf giggled.

I further lead her on encouraging her to masturbate on the cam for me to see and she really did! She closed her eyes and began rubbing herself. With 1 leg placed on her chair and the other still on the table, she began masturbating and rubbing her pussy. Then I told her to pull down her lingerie for me to see her breast and again she did my bidding. My ex-gf broke into laugher and said I am so bad. While all these were happening, we were still drinking and then L began to finger herself. I did not hear any moaning as my speakers were not turned on. But I was damn turned on by the sight.

With 1 hand now on her breast and fondling it, the other still fingering herself, she trembled and can see that she was breathing hard for air. Then the next thing was she suddenly stopped and closed the webcam and a message popped up again and she told me her mother-in-law just came out of the room. So the whole thing ended abruptly.

We chatted a while more before she told me she have to go. I my mind, maybe to her room to continue her masturbating. 

Many might still be thinking what has the title to do with all these. Well this is the part where it really begins and relates to the title.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Many years back, I was in my twenties during then and my friends in their mid-twenties. At one of our usual clubbing sessions while drinking, there was this large group of young bengs and lians sitting right behind us intoxicated shouting their "369" slogans(at least about 15-18 of them). We looked at them and they looked drunk. As I was a regular there, when the manager came and chatted with me. I told him to go tell them off to stop shouting their rubbish slogans as this might attract unnecessary problems with either 

i) provoking fights

ii) or police attention.

However they ignored the manager and continued with the shouting. I noticed a couple, the guy maybe around my age but the girl looked underage sitting just beside my table. My guess was correct as she was only 14 during then, with heavy make-up trying to look more matured. But she looked pretty then and indeed a syt.

The guy was also staring at the group. What amazed me was he was alone and he dared to stare at them. He noticed me looking at him and he smiled at me. Then I lifted up my glass of beer and cheers him and he too in turn took up his mug to cheers me back.

Anyway 1 girl (wearing a black short skirt with a white tube) in their group got drunk and fell onto the floor. The guys did not help her up and in the end, I told them off by saying your friend is there lying on the floor and nobody cares. What kind of ah bengs are you all?

One of the guy looked at me and said 

"Actually we don't really know one another so well."

"At least look after your friends. If not which girl will dare come out chiong with you guys in future?"

2 of the girls looked ashamed but helped her up. However the drunk girl, I'll just rate her a 5.5, average looking was lying there chao geng but as it was quite dark, could not see much.

I decided go outside behind the alley for a smoke. I saw 3 girls belonging to that group sitting outside the alley. 1 of them was vomitting while the other 2 were keeping her company. But wa lan eh.... these girls.... all wearing short skirts but sitting on the pavement, really wanna make my nose bleed.

After the smoke, I went back in. The large group now became smaller, I think some went back, some drunk and went off somewhere. Then the guy who cheers with me earlier on moved over to our table and started chatting with me and my friends, telling me how immatured that group are etc. We hit it off quite well and we began to chat and drink. He introduced himself as Joe and his girlfriend but I cannot remember her name already. Then he told me he got 1 more female friend, his "god-sister" coming to join him and asked if we mind. 

*Of course we fucking don't mind right?*

I asked him he is alone how come he dare to stare at that large group. Then he dug something off his pocket. Police pass. He is serving his NS as a police constable. So that's why. Anyway I remembered him introducing his 'god-sister" to us as Josephine. Not as good looking as his gf but above average. She was friendly and clicked into our group very fast. At the end of that night, Joe suggested that I send Josephine back while he send his girlfriend back. Josephine agreed and we walked to the taxi-stand. 

At that moment, my handphone(during then Erricson era model 388 or 688 - cannot remember already) sounded and I answered. It was another of my ex-gf E.

"Where are you?"

"Oh going back. I am at Boat Quay now."

"Want come over to meet me?"

"For what?"

"Ton(Stay out overnight) lor"

"But I am with another friend leh."

"Ask him come along lor"

"She leh. Not he."

Her voice changed immediately, sounded a little disappointed. (Let me re-emphasize that this is my ex-girlfriend during then already but she was still hoping for a patch)

"You wait. I ask her if she wants to go"

Then I turned to Josephine and asked if she wants to go over and meet my ex-girlfriend with me.

"Siao ah? Wait she jealous and beat me how?"

"Wa lau eh. Mai so ah lian leh... simi beat here beat there? You think my friend all so lian like you meh?"

With that, she pinched me on my arm and that made me wriggle like a mosquito larva.

"Ouch! Pain leh!"

"Oops ok lah let me sayang you. Where she stay?"

With that, she grabbed me by my arm and rubbed my arm gently. That felt good! 

"Kallang"

"Ok lor, I also stay Kallang there."

"Wa such a coincidence ar?"

With that, I told E we will go over.

That night itself nothing happened. We just sat on the running track at Kallang River and chatted till dawn with a couple of beers that we grabbed off the shelves at 7-11.

My 2nd outing with Josephine was also at Boay Quay. But this time, we became closer like a couple and we held hands for the first time. That night, she came over to my home and "we did it all night".

Though small-built, but Josephine's breast were very firm and tua liap. See liao really can make my nose bleed.

So this was how I started everything with Josephine. But I never asked her to be my girlfriend not did she mention anything about it. Furthermore, I already have a girlfriend during then and she is aware of it.  So somehow she became my "FB"........

It so happened during then, I had this chalet. In fact it is a bungalow chalet at Tanah Merah. Those stand-alone big units facing the sea. There were 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. It was quite a last minute arrangement and I invited around 10 girls but only 3 guys on the first night . Most of the girls were girls I got to know through IRC during then(And they only agreed to come if only they can bring along a friend or 2) and after checking in alone with lots of beer and alcohol, I waited for them to come. I took a smoke outside the bungalow and it was so quiet and dark that I could barely see the next bungalow. It was agreed that everyone will bring along some light finger food. The turnout was not bad. Close to about 20 over girls and just 3 guys.

Anyway an hour later, my 1st guy friend arrived and we started drinking. It wasn't long before the first group of girls arrived, slowly in twos or threes. Due to the fact they do not know one another as well, they stuck to their group. We drank and partied but too bad it was not a sex party.

Joe turned up with his 14 year old girlfriend and wa lau she nearly make my nose bleed that night. She was wearing a white short baby dress. She told me Josephine can only come later. Well during then, I was a little tipsy and whether she turned up or not, it does not really matter to me during then. But later on, it did matter. 

L turned up as well and she was wearing a black tight mini skirt and I began to wonder why are all the girls turning up with short tight skirts...... 

I walked around and chatted to the individual group of girls. Afterall, I am the host. But none really caught my attention cause as you know lah, girls from IRC..... but the friends they brought are still quite okay but no chemistry cause don't really know them well. And they also look a bit dao. L also drank with my guy friend as she only know him only. 

Joe came up to me and

"Hey NG, can I borrow your bedroom for a while?" 

And he gave me this evil grin.

"Wa lau don't think of trying to be funny hor. Your girlfriend underage leh."

"Aiyo, also not first time liao. Mai Kiao la."

"Ok lah, go go but remember to lock the door and don't dirty the sheets"

Off he went with his girlfriend behind him, her buttocks swaying from left to right.

I continued mixing with the crowd and drank with them. Joe came down shortly with his girlfriend with a grin and drank with us. I then hinted to him it's my turn. I walked off and then dragged L up to the same room. Damned Joe, the sheets were slightly stained. I began to french kiss L the moment I stepped into the room and shut the door before locking it.

*Poof* 

After cumming, L and I went down again. Sorry for not describing the sexual parts. After joining back the group, I realised some of the girls have left. Now left with only about 8 girls left and still the same 3 guys.

When Josephine came, it was already around 11 plus. She hugged me upon seeing me and I could see L from the edge of my eyes. There was a certain sense of jealousy but she kept quiet. We continued drinking and then L seemed to want to spite me back by behaving very intimately with the other guy friend but I did not care. When I felt I was already slightly drunk, I led Josephine up to the room where L and I have just did our love-making session and locked the door. Josephine went to bathe while I just laid on the bed waiting. 

After her bath, she came over and laid beside me in just her bra and panties and the towel wrapped around her. I am also not sure if the rest of the guys are still downstairs drinking or sleeping. I was a bit too intoxicated for any more actions but this time, she guided me. She started auto-roaming and stroked my brudder. The rest is history. That's how I get to bonk 2 girls in the same room.

As for the promise on the continuation, there was this once I was on IRC and this guy chatted me up from there. We clicked and discussed about girls and eventually he gave me some contacts but so far, only managed to up 1 of them. So as for me, I preferred to get the girl I wanna introduce to him by asking both parties out. 

Thus, we arranged for a drinking session at Boat Quay and I asked 3 girls out. L was one of them. I knew L had to go home earlier and I've already planned with him for him to send her back. In the end, I swapped location to another pub after both of them left with my the other 2 female friends and he called me after sending her home. He told me he fetched her home but they stopped by at a multi-storey carpark and he managed to get her to give him a blowjob in his car. ........
Old 29-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

ki170527 エッチな4610 リクエスト作品集

タイトル: リクエスト作品集

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...0_ki170527.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/39g8tgrabda...0527.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/f9608lybt84...0527.part2.rar

https://avatarshare.com/m9f0d9uracfs...part1.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/bkd0en90mzrs...part2.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/kw8wxn8ljutf...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/gh16vdabe981...part2.rar.html

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/4quc2hgbn3wl/8322...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/r414kvrteebx/8322...part2.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/swfail2fdzuk/8322...part1.rar.html
http://katfile.com/s6r7uxiyxcs5/8322...part2.rar.html
Old 31-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Walking back home after a singing session with my colleagues, when my phone sounded off.

"Whey where are you?"

"Huh who are you?"

"Me lah Ivy"

"Oh how come you got my handphone number?"

"Vicki gave it to me and asked me to check if you were sober enough to go home."

"Wa lau you think I so louya meh? Those few glasses will not knock me out ok? You not enough sibo? Or kay kay want to ask me out for round 2?"

"wa you very 不要脸leh”

"Hee hee joking one lah. But earlier on you say no kick mah so I thought you want to come out for round 2 mah."

I don't mind, but where are you now?"
"Not yet reach home lah. Just now before you call, Fiona also called me to ask me where I am.... what you girls up to ar?"

I never par gark with her lor, so 疑神疑鬼 .......

"So now what? you interested to come out for round 2 or no? If not I reaching my place liao" 

Ok lor, you sms me your exact location and I come over now.

Ivy and Vicki are 2 married women who were in their mid 20's while Fiona is single, in her early 20's, who is quite open-minded and has just came back from overseas from studies.

And so, we agreed to meet at a place. By the time we met, it was already close to 2.30am in the wee hours of the night. She came with 4 long cans of beer and we decided to sit down somewhere near a park and started drinking and chatting. I shall skip the entire conversation as it was pretty meaningless to bring it up here but there were hints dropped by her during then and then in our conversation.

"What is your impression of me ah when you first saw me?"

"Like that loh."

"What is like that loh? Elaborate more leh...."

"Normal lah. What you want me to say?

You very attractive is it? Then what is your first impression of me then?"

"You ah..... *giggles* Can tell you must be a player"

"Simi player? Football player ah?"

"妈的 Need to say until so precise meh?"

"Of course lah. Wait I misunderstand how?"

"Player means 有出来玩的咯”"Wa then it means you must be a player yourself loh...."

Aiya last time lah....

"My impression of you is that you and your husband must be very loving loh and you have a happy family. But never did I think you also used to be a player.
This type of conversation went on and on until we finished our can of beer. As we have drank earlier on at the KTV already, we were getting a little tipsy by then and it was close to 5am.

"Then you and your wife leh?"

Like that loh, same same as you lah. Why suddenly bring up my wife? siao ah you?"

"Your wife quite pretty mah so want to ask if you got tao jia outside or not lor."

"Please lah. Which guy will not tao jia outside if given a chance? You see David Beckham and so many other celebrities, got handsome husband and beautiful wife, also still tao jia. Everyday eat chicken rice also sian right?" 
"男人就是这么贱!"

"Please loh, the pot calling the kettle black...do not forget it takes 2 hands to clap one loh. And I also never lie to the girl outside that I am single one. I always declare I am married one hor and they willing, I willing so ok loh. NSA mah...."

"什么是NSA?"

"Wa Lao! NSA 你也不懂啊?还算什么 player?

NSA is No Strings Attached lah. Sibei Orbit lah 你."

With that she pinched me on my leg.

"Ouch! That hurts!"

Then she closed her eyes and folded her hands on her legs and rested her head on her hands the still sitting position. Her hair were nicely hooked behind her ears, revealing her ears and neck. They seemed so inviting as though there were welcoming me to lick and suck on them.
I had the sudden urge to engulf her. Lots of evil thoughts rushed into my head during that exact moment (or maybe what many people will say xiao chong nao). But I controlled myself and told myself that she is my colleague and that I should not do such a thing. Moreover she is married. What if things turn out otherwise and become ugly. So I kept my hands to myself...........

Suddenly, she lifted up her head and moved towards me and our mouth locked on and we were soon in a tongue wrestling match. My hands did not auto roam as I had too much hesitation in me and moreover we were in a public place.
Old 31-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

For that night nothing much happened between us except some french kissing as it was already almost dawn and there were many nicely dressed ladies and men whom were on their way to work, teenagers in their school uniform going to school. The vehicles on the road were also getting increasingly more. 

We decided to call it for the night and I wanted to send her back but she declined saying it was not necessary and she boarded a cab. I went home with after that. 

For the next few days when we saw each other at work, we treated everything like normal as though nothing happened. I was a little guilty towards her husband and I think she could sense it. She asked me about it during lunch time through sms and I told her the truth. She said if cannot take it then just stop. It’s fine with her. But of course we did not stop there. In fact we had even more. We met once a week to release our urge and then something else happened which made everything changed......

Anyway, sidetrack a little to Fiona. When Fiona just joined my company. She got along well with almost everyone as she is a very outgoing young girl back then. With a ponytail, good command of English, at least better than mine and outgoing character, of course she gained much popularity. She appears to be very open-minded as well. We clicked the moment she joined my company and I invited her out for a drinking session after 2 days and she agreed. I had to persuade her to go to my friend's place for a drink. She agreed and since we were working the next day, she suggested to me to drink and stay overnight at my friend's place. I told her my friend is a lau tiko.

She just giggled over my remarks and so I was thinking "ho seh liao." I arranged with my buddy and told him I will be bringing a friend to his place for a drink and maybe some "fun". It was a rather last minute arrangement and so off I went to pick her up. 

When we were in the car, she started to ask me more about my friend such as whether his family will mind that he bring friends back so late and will we be imposing on him etc...... Won't his gf/wife mind etc.... So I answered her with assuring answers that he is staying alone and he has no gf needless to say no wife etc....

When we reached his place, with her character, they broke the ice quickly and we immediately turned to alcohol which will make one lose our senses and be bolder. We played dice and bottoms up. Very soon I was getting a bit tipsy but she is a good drinker.

By the time I was high, I could not even remember how the whole thing started but if my memory did not fail me, we started chatting about sex. The 3 of us and we asked each other about the fetish we have etc..... My guy friend told her he loves to lick pussy and she in turn admitted she loves being licked and then the next thing! He started stroking her and rubbing. I was a little intoxicated lying on the bed and she came over to me and laid beside me and started french kissing me. I could feel her body jerk a little and through the corner of my eye, I saw my friend already starting to suck the love juice on her pussy. She started to moan a little at first and she became bolder and started stroking my brudder. 

I was a little hesitant at first as she is my colleague. All these should not have taken place but we were all drunk and control was not in our mind. Then she started to pull off my belt and my bermudas and started sucking on my dick like a lollipop. "Slurp slurp slurp" she went and I was so high. Imagine my friend licking her pussy while she was giving me a BBBJ. It felt like heaven.

Then I decided to screw her but I forgot to caps on and I went in raw but from our conversation she told me she only did it with her bfs and no ONS for her before.

At that moment, hell has broken loose and nothing else matter. I started to give it to her and her moans became louder while my friend stood on one side watching the live show. I told her to change position on top of me but with her back facing me while my friend started to lick her clit while I was banging her from below. She yelled "oh god!" "oh god!" with each thrust and with the work my friend's tongue, I bet she must have reached orgasm. Po

Finally I cummed but not into her and while wiping off my cum, my friend continued to work on her pussy with his powerful tongue. I used my hand to finger her. 1 first, then 2 and finally 3 and my thumb rubbing on the g-spot and I went faster and faster. I thought she squirted but it must have been my imagination. When I knew she has hit heaven, I stopped and her body jerked non-stop, with both her legs trembling vigorously. Initially I thought she was having a fit! LOL! But when she calmed down, she told me it was the highest orgasm she has experienced. After that, we continued drinking but this time, 3 of us naked.

So the story continues with life revolving around work and family life, occasional meet-ups with Ivy. Then 1 day Ivy SMSed me and asked if I am free that evening and wanted to invite me out for a drink. She has invited Fiona along too. Oh ya, I have to emphasise that Fiona is not aware of the happening between Ivy and me, and Ivy also does not know the happening between Fiona and me either. So when the invitation came along, I did not know whether to turn it down or to go.

It was not a last minute decision to meet up for that session and in my mind, it's just gonna be a drink and talk cock session. Nothing more than that but I knew my buddy had an evil thinking in his mind which was to try a tarma with them or even a 4some which was to get me involved. I told him things would get messy if everyone participates into it. So he says he will just monitor the situation and see how it goes.

The girls met up earlier and I fetched them up from a nearby MRT station. Off we went to my buddy's place. Everything was as normal and we played some card games. As usual, it wasn't long before each of us became a little tipsy and tired. Afterall, it was after a long day work for all of us. I laid down to rest. Ivy laid beside me on my right and Fiona was on her right, which actually meant Ivy was in the middle. My buddy was sitting down beside Fiona. My eyes were closed from the irritating smoke from the cigarettes and fatigue. Then I felt a pair of warm moist lips before a tongue slowly entered into my mouth.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Ivy with her eyes closed enjoying every single moment of the kiss. I could see my buddy now at the edge of his bed towards the other corner trying to spread Fiona's legs apart. Fiona was awake and she grinned at me with with a cheeky smile...... ....... .......
Old 31-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

公開謝罪OL性処理奉仕種付姦【前編】渡部晴香

出演者 渡部晴香

シリーズ 撮りおろし徹底陵辱ビデオ

カテゴリ 中出し

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_n1239.wmv

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/x9taan5slgx8...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ylz8ig16yitq...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/t0c121oujsyt...part3.rar.html

DORAUPLOAD.COM
http://www.doraupload.com/vhec2f558c...part1.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/tmka0l38ro...part2.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/52ntppmi5f...part3.rar.html
Old 01-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Hot Summers Jaye

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...mmers_Jaye.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM

http://www.mexashare.com/1soq5db7is5...Jaye.part1.rar

http://www.mexashare.com/uyuea1bjlsi...Jaye.part2.rar

http://www.mexashare.com/itgp5m534r8...Jaye.part3.rar

http://www.mexashare.com/ygw4tvc22d2...Jaye.part4.rar

http://www.mexashare.com/4znwtsedz2p...Jaye.part5.rar

http://www.mexashare.com/r2n9n6xcl4v...Jaye.part6.rar