The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RobertLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for someone who can create advertisments

I am new here after a friend provided me this link since I was not able to find on google what I am looking for.

For my client I am looking for someone who is able to make advertisements for massage, with special services (if required)

Most likely on websites like these.

As said I am new here, so let me know how to best get in contact if you think you are a suitable candidate.

I would be able to provide a gmail address and/or overseas number for WA

It helps if you know how to speak Mandarin

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1

Bookmarks

Tags
advertisments, massage, service, spa