The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is your opinion on Sugar Dating or FL better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
both same objective that is grab a people but the process is different
actually got many difference when it comes to fl and sugar dating...
Old 02-11-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NickC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
Recently I have been seeing a lot of sugar dating ads and sites and I want to know what the bros and sis think about it.. Sugar dating better or Fl. Feel free to share your stories to about sugar dating and being with a FL
That depends on what you want bro. FL is more like "pick up, drop, and escape" but SB might require some attachments and commitments. Also, age is a factor, if you're young and just seeking for some fun, then FL is a better option.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NickC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes! because i am person who has been in many sugar- dating relationships and honestly my story is tragic. My wife left me because i was going bankrupt in 2007 and i lost hope in love and marriage... i built my business back and i would say I am comfortable now.. I have been going on many sugar dating sites like sugarbook, Okcupid and also Tantan.. i feel that having sugar babies around me makes me feel cool and i have many hot experiences with different sugar babies in the past few years.. i will share some of my stories soon but i want to know what bros think about sugar dating or they prefer FL..
You rebuilt your business but never want to rebuild your family? Like how long are these SB going to keep you accompany. Saw quite some positive testimonies about sugarbook as sugardating platform but isn't OKcupid suitable for dating instead? Anyway, we are interested in everyone's stories hehe...
Old 02-11-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ZhangBB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS, you yourself keep on mentioning about sugardating on your posts. Why don't you start by sharing with us what you experienced?

My experience so far.. to my own surprise....I was being offered money +$1,000USD by a sugardating site if I were willing to have an interview and being featured by their company.
A sugardating app that offers you USD1,000 for your interview? Seems sugardating apps are employing many new strategies to grab the users' attention. Sugardating is gradually being accepted by many communities nowadays despite all the bans from government.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ZhangBB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Recently I have been seeing a lot of sugar dating ads and sites and I want to know what the bros and sis think about it.. Sugar dating better or Fl. Feel free to share your stories to about sugar dating and being with a FL
Decide what you want bro! As long as it safe to do and affordable, both are fine. If you're looking for more than one time meet, consider SB or you can try both to see where your interest is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1