The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
chiongster38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How many of you chiong despite having a partner?

I started chionging back during my NS days, and could not stop since then. Not until I found myself a girlfriend.

I stopped for close to 2 years, but slowly I realised that my sex life in my relationship sucks so bad that I cannot take it already eh.

Went for my first ever CIM BBBJ awhile back and holy shit, that was so fking good, my gf was never able to make me cum from her bj (cuz always just 30s to like 3 min only). Really miss those slow and sensual HDLY that makes my whole body tremble too. But my gf could never do any of these.

Used to think that I'd never find anyone else for my sexual needs once I found myself a girlfriend, but once I actually did, problems like differing libido and just overall not being satisfied all came up and accumulated slowly.

Anyone else feels like this, is this the reason why yall still chiong despite having a partner?
Old 01-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: How many of you chiong despite having a partner?

Just asking.
If u r upset abt the sex life with ur current gf. Will u consider to change another gf? If yes, just one advice "dun fall un love for ML or FL"
Old 01-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

most of us Find it quite difficult to eat chicken rice everyday.
Usually after finding a gf, u will stop chionging for awhile but will return after u start getting bored…
Old 01-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It got really difficult for me. There's a life360 app installed in my phone.

My advice for you will be, always remember to treat ur love one well and priority is always them okay.

Chiong safe!
Old 01-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 4
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Same for me bro, I stopped for about 1 year after meeting my gf. But never been able to stay away from SBF. Thinking of starting to chiong again.
Old 01-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Once you enjoyed the good kung fu of those good fls, very hard to enjoy sex with normal girls.

Every time fuck the same girl also will sian one. Even if the fl skills damn good I will also get bored after a few rtf. Then end up they enjoy the session more than me.
Old 01-08-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

I chiong because I am in a LDR and my gal is not by my side. When I am with her in China, I don't chiong.

Whatever you want to/need to do, don't let your gal know can liao. They are fucking jealous animals.
Old 01-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamover99 View Post
It got really difficult for me. There's a life360 app installed in my phone.

My advice for you will be, always remember to treat ur love one well and priority is always them okay.

Chiong safe!
Well said. Even so. Still have cases of married men bao (”包”) them (MLs) as either mistress or those no strings attached FB kind.

Funny. They have their own wife. Even if they are deprived of sex as in their wife didn’t give to their needs. Not necessary to bao those MLs
Old 01-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Well said. Even so. Still have cases of married men bao (”包”) them (MLs) as either mistress or those no strings attached FB kind.

Funny. They have their own wife. Even if they are deprived of sex as in their wife didn’t give to their needs. Not necessary to bao those MLs
Thank you bro. Im not generous with money when it comes to spending on others, I prefer spending on my partner hehe.
But that will be a bad thing for chiongster, hit rate gets really low.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CyberSun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For me, not really as Chiong. Due to the lack of sex with partner, the mentality and stress may go wrong.
Usually I go once a month to retain the mentality. Of course, if need more, then will go more.
This is how I feel and more like health concerns
Old 01-08-2022, 11:50 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Girl friend is Brandy. But sometime we wish to drink Whiskey, red wine or beer so we go out to drink lor. However, we still go back to Brandy, cos Brandy FOC mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

If your GF can perform as good as tat WL, you may be thinking "SHIT, was she once a WL?"
Old 01-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Try having sex with your partner only once a month. I’m sure you bros will yearn for her touch when the time comes. You will become faithful. But don’t play cheat by eating out. Have a blessed marriage or relationship.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

These types, they don't bao for sex but for emotional needs. Their wife not just off-sex but some can be emotionally distant, hardly talking anymore or just no common ground for connection.

If just looking for sex, you are right that there's no need to bao. Just eat-in
Old 01-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
most of us Find it quite difficult to eat chicken rice everyday.
Quote:
things i tell VN ML
"everyday eat rice at home will get bored, so got to eat pho outside so as to appreciate rice at home"

i "an banh tra tien". i eat i pay, no string attached.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1