The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I RTM Zara and I have the answer to your question. Zara cuts down on her database subscription and probably you are not inside and she’s happy to keep status quo on the subscriptions.
which also means my number won’t be in other databases and hence no luck in trying the popular MLs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4m1980 View Post
Btw, anyone can recommend someone else who can do JG as well? I have read many good review about Zara JG, but she never responded to my messages. I really wanna try JG to see whether it is really good. 40+ now definitely need some maintenance already.
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bbbjar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sophia bbbj still the best imo. Anyone as good as her in slg?
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 1
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
which TT you all mentioning bro, candy ? did not saw any post hmm..
I think refer to TuTu. Open for booking liao and finally someone worth going in the east!

See tat some of them don't even need to pay slg adv nowadays haha lucky also didn't adv for a while before she rtc.
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Bro is she FN? I don't rmb her being FN last time.
FN bro auto bro. Last time one needs to initiate.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Shes kiki, good figure, good hair. Face abit weird to me. Nevertheless service is good. Why keep spamming her photos here.
OK, no more sharing of her photos and info.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dumplingmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, Any recommendations around North area? Exhausted current playgrounds and too far to maintain going back and forth Kreta Ayer area. Recommendations will help.
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
bookerman is one of the Best!bookerman is one of the Best!bookerman is one of the Best!

Sigh, texted a few MLs. All no replies. Think my acct not in a lot of DB yet.

Did anyone get any ML that accepts new ppl and got good HJ skill? If not I think I can save money and PCC myself liao
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yi-yi-massage/

Tried this 1.65m tall Chengdu lady, who has been in Sg a few days ago. The photos may be younger version of herself?? She is here on a 6-mth work pass. A young milf, she has smooth complexion and shoulder length hair. She has natural C+ boobs, a little saggy from its weight. Good for boobs lovers. Yiyi has nice butt, shapely legs and a sexy body (not slim, not fat). Formerly a beautician, she provided good massage, sexy fingering and sensual boobs massage. Stripped down to a black lacy panty (she is on code red), she exhibited strong gfe. Could provide loving lip kisses (YMMV) Yiyi is accommodative to various requests, within her boundaries. She allowed me to fondle her pussy from outide panty. Guess she could accommodate a lot more playability after her code red??? (Did not take up the CIM, only HJ. Tantalizing good!)
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 18
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
I think refer to TuTu. Open for booking liao and finally someone worth going in the east!

See tat some of them don't even need to pay slg adv nowadays haha lucky also didn't adv for a while before she rtc.
Bro, can share Tutu contact? Really missing her. TIA
Old Today, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Sigh, texted a few MLs. All no replies. Think my acct not in a lot of DB yet.

Did anyone get any ML that accepts new ppl and got good HJ skill? If not I think I can save money and PCC myself liao
refer to my review if you would like to venture to vietnamese cuisine.
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
In my humble opinion at DG area, all on SLG:
Amy - best backstepping massage, service standard, good JG pattern. Spa, free parking. Not for guys who are predominantly visually stimulated but I’m relaxing with my eyes closed anyway so this is my personal fave as service >>> the rest
Ling Si - most attractive, decent JG pattern, but too much direct stimulation on the dickhead, which I don’t like. Apartment, free parking
Belle - decent JG pattern, OK massage, gentler stimulation than LS. Apartment, free parking

Adding on, there's xiaoyu who used to be a disciple of ling ling jie, at BK area in a spa setting.

And then there's Vera at FP area, but she might rtc soon if her pass isn't settled.

I've tried most of them other than Amy. So if you're looking for a syt who can do decent JG, Zara is your best bet. I do find Vera to be pretty decent looking and her JG is better though her sensual is vanilla to the extend of remaining clothed throughout.
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Bro is she FN? I don't rmb her being FN last time.
You are not wrong.. I remember my first visit (at whampoa) she also strip down to her panty only. But during body to body battle I self service and managed to remove it with no difficulties. Then subsequent visits she remembers me liao, then is FN liao unless its that time of the month. So not sure if she is still practicing this for first timers. Anyway, you need to take initiative, if it is there, just try to remove it, If she resist, try again as part of the sensual process. But be gentle.. dont force it if she really refuses.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumplingmaster View Post
Bros, Any recommendations around North area? Exhausted current playgrounds and too far to maintain going back and forth Kreta Ayer area. Recommendations will help.
LOL KA and Geylang have also been very far for me. But it makes each trip special while also helping to keep my wallet tight.

The Marsiling thread may have one ML for you if you don't mind MILF.
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Bro, can share Tutu contact? Really missing her. TIA
I think she will put up her ad sooner or later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1