The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold
Malaysia Suggest to Hire Maid fron China Vietnam

Ho seh liau, just read from Asiaone that some maid agency suggest to the goverment to approve the hiring of maid from China and Vietnam. This is due to the increased levy for maid from Phil and Indo estimate will reach about RM8K per person.

What will happen ar if get to hire maid from China especially young or MILF? Will it be 18-25 years old? Sure chaos in the household.
Old 22-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sexosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysia Suggest to Hire Maid fron China Vietnam

I think Viets and China maids.... they sure hire older hags.
Chio ones, whose wife will allow?
Old 22-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
thunter is Cool - loads of Potential

haiz, malaysians so deprived.... really envy singaporean bros who can tackle PRC girls working there.
Old 23-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Aiyah ... that's how things are in Malaysia ...

That's why it is called Bolehland ... everything oso boleh ... then later all sorts of crap come in ...

That's why the levy for maids from Indo and Phil got so high in the first place. The gahmen never bother to talk to the Indo or Phil gahmen to negotiate instead add on the costs by imposing its own Msian levy or other charges ...

All boleh one lah ... nv think long long or consider properly b4 doin anythin ...

The good thing wif such weak gahmen, you get away wif a lot of things if you are well-connected and willing to spend $$$ .
Old 23-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Moda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now a day everywhere can see prc...if our gov can allow china maid to work here....i think got all prob
Old 23-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
thunter is Cool - loads of Potential

last time prcs come in melaka time, then british time...i oso ancestor of prc mah... let the third wave come... welcome welcome with my open arms... haha....
Old 24-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

i think it probably got a bit or race discrimination playing in there. sg is made of mostly chinese, so its ok to have malay(indon) maids. then malaysia mostly malays, and being a maid is a 3rd class job, as malays who would want to discriminate his own race to become another maid? so they employ the chinese to become one..
Old 27-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When will this happen here in Sillypore?

Old 27-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
I-Connect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
When will this happen here in Sillypore?
Let's hope that our local authority is working on this. I don't mind China MILF as domestic worker.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 17
Nadal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNadal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If hire Vietnamese, there a leak of communication language.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think you guys can forget about China. The Chinese are a very proud people. They are very proud of their 5000 year history. To get the Chinese government to allow their nationals to come here to be maids is a big insult to their supposedly superior history and genes theory. That's probably why China FL will never be legalised prostitutes here in Geylang. Their government cannot accept the humiliation that they are exporting Prostitutes or Maids.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
XiaoChang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthegreat View Post
i think it probably got a bit or race discrimination playing in there. sg is made of mostly chinese, so its ok to have malay(indon) maids. then malaysia mostly malays, and being a maid is a 3rd class job, as malays who would want to discriminate his own race to become another maid? so they employ the chinese to become one..
Agree with you brudder ,...
Old 01-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

think PRC won't come here work as maid la, come here earn 200-300 as maid, might as well go be FL or KTV or massage lady...
Old 01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Miles Mayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
think PRC won't come here work as maid la, come here earn 200-300 as maid, might as well go be FL or KTV or massage lady...
Like that sure will create lots of family break up! We have read of husbands leaving their wifes for Filippino maid imagine what 20 plus SYT PRC maid will do to the family?!? Plus sure got lots of sideline as FL!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think you guys can forget about China. The Chinese are a very proud people.
this cant be more true... the chinese govt have resisted the thought of exporting their citizens abroad as maids for the past 20 years. think it will be a roaring success, especially since they can double up at least as very competent chinese tutors for our children (what were u thinking?). unfortunately, that is not gonna happen!

but come to think of it, judging from the mess state i see when i visit the homes of PRC gals, i dont think they would make very good maids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
not everyone can be bought with $$$. PRC included... just a small percentage of PRC women would prostitute themselves for money, but due to the large population, it seems a lot niah...

cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1