The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Nothing broken.... just a torn ligament and heavy bruising.
Estimated about 6 weeks out of action.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree that Firmino was the best player last night. He was all over poking at Sunderland defence. Created many chances for others but missed to score.

Mane had a few chances but carried the ball too much. Should have taken shot at the goal.

Efforts from Can n Lovren were good too.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
6 weeks means out of action for the entire Dec fixtures n partly Jan..
This is a serious problem for Pool!
Actually Mane should opt out of the African cup! This tournament nobody is interested except the locals there..
Even in Europe nobody bothers to watch.
Old 27-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest table standings after last night games. Liverpool scored 32 so far!!!

Old 27-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
6 weeks means out of action for the entire Dec fixtures n partly Jan..
This is a serious problem for Pool!
Hold on a sec!

Nothing official yet on Coutinho injury. Just had to wait.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 27-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Our expectations must be high.
This is no longer the 80s or the 90s.
Teams are tactically stronger and smarter while investing heavily on players.
Good examples are the matches with Burnley and Sunderland.
We need the right balance of players and management to move forward.
If we qualify for Europe we must be able to compete with clubs like Real, Bayern and Barcelona.
Old 27-11-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

What a result from the team . Well done team .
Don't worry about Klopp . He will only manage teams that sing You Never Walk Alone .
Seriously none of the first team senior players would want to leave . They can see where they are now. Hopefully Liverpool can win something this season.
Certainly there has been a marked improvement on the pitch .
But I have a sense of bad feeling that history may repeat itself . We just had to look back at 2013/14 season.
So keep our expectations in check until maybe end of March 2017 .
Hope the injuries are nit too serious . Wishing the players a speedy recovery .
Again well done team . Another 3 points collected.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Coutinho will have a scan on Monday.

Keeping fingers crossed.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Hold on a sec!

Nothing official yet on Coutinho injury. Just had to wait.
Liverpool's doctor oredi diagnosed Coutinho's injury as ankle ligament damage and x-Ray scan showed no fracture. But they still need to do an MRI scan to know exactly the extent of the injury. Based on past medical records for these type of injuries..... the norm is 6 weeks down time to recover.
Old 28-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool could be without Philippe Coutinho until the New Year amid fears the Brazilian suffered ankle ligament damage against Sunderland on Saturday.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rpools-9340744

West Brom are facing a battle with Inter Milan and AC Milan to sign Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho on loan in January.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ansfer-9349320

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 28-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hope the players' injuries are not too serious .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Just to highlight some recent scores among the big clubs

Barcelona draw Real Sociedad 1- 1 away
Man United draw West Ham 1 -1 home
Juventus lost to Genoa 3 - 1 away

Bayern Munich won Saturday but not playing well previous weeks. 2nd in Bundesliga table

Real Madrid won 2-1
Athletico Madrid won

Inter Milan not even top 5 in Serie A table.

So not easy to play well week in week out and England Premier League has no winter break.

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 28-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Liverpool's doctor oredi diagnosed Coutinho's injury as ankle ligament damage and x-Ray scan showed no fracture. But they still need to do an MRI scan to know exactly the extent of the injury. Based on past medical records for these type of injuries..... the norm is 6 weeks down time to recover.

Hope to see Coutinho back in play soon...
Old 29-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Agree that Firmino was the best player last night. He was all over poking at Sunderland defence. Created many chances for others but missed to score.

Mane had a few chances but carried the ball too much. Should have taken shot at the goal.

Efforts from Can n Lovren were good too.
Apart from the above, I think Karius had a good game as well, made two important saves!

Now very concerned about our attack becoming unhinged with all those darn injuries + Mane away for that stupid competition in Africa.

I think we need to buy a good striker in January with the way things are going.
Old 29-11-2016, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Confirmed Coutinho out for 6 weeks till Jan 17'.
Suddenly Pool has become short handed.. Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino n Sturridge out! Hopefully no more injuries from now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1