The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 31-07-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Congrats to Curtis Jones ✨

Curtis Jones has been named as the Premier League 2 Player of the Season 🏆

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 31-07-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Nathan Ake transfer to Man City

City have reportedly had a £41million bid accepted by Bournemouth.

Is this chap worth that much?

Then Gomez and Matip wil worth alot more.

Old 31-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Liverpool evening headlines as club brand value soars above Manchester City

Liverpool climb above Manchester City as brand value of club revealed

Liverpool have been named as the fourth most valuable football club brand in the sport, pushing the Anfield club above Manchester City in the rankings.

The recently crowned Premier League champions saw their value rise by £64.3million over the last 12 months according to a new report published by Brand Finance.

This puts Liverpool behind Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United in the rankings of the most valuable football club brands, but the figures suggest the Merseyside club are closing the gap on the latter.

Real Madrid are top of the list with a total value of £1.286billion (a £205m fall from last year) with Barcelona just behind on £1.280billion (a rise of £18.1m).

Old 31-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Mcity is nowhere near the top rankings imo. It's only recently they rise to prominence when they were bought by rich$$$ owners n they've not even won the CL or European Cup before. This year could be a good chance for them though.
When Pool was dominating Europe, Mcity only won that little League cup with that famous overhead kick by Dennis Tueart.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool evening headlines as club brand value soars above Manchester City

Liverpool climb above Manchester City as brand value of club revealed

Liverpool have been named as the fourth most valuable football club brand in the sport, pushing the Anfield club above Manchester City in the rankings.

The recently crowned Premier League champions saw their value rise by £64.3million over the last 12 months according to a new report published by Brand Finance.

This puts Liverpool behind Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United in the rankings of the most valuable football club brands, but the figures suggest the Merseyside club are closing the gap on the latter.

Real Madrid are top of the list with a total value of £1.286billion (a £205m fall from last year) with Barcelona just behind on £1.280billion (a rise of £18.1m).
Based on current developments, Liverpool will overtake MU soon.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/...tball-20200730

Manchester United and Liverpool are ranked third and fourth, respectively. The Red Devils have seen their value drop by £143 million to an overall value of £1.190 billion.

After delivering the Premier League title last season, Jurgen Klopp's side managed to see their value rise by £64.3 million to an overall value of £1.143 billion.

Fifth-placed Manchester City (£1.018 billion) are the final club to have a value of a billion.

Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal make up the top ten.

The top 10 most valuable clubs in world football:

1. Real Madrid - £1.286 billion (£205 million fall from 2019)

2. Barcelona - £1.280 billion (£18.1 million rise)

3. Manchester United - £1.190 billion (£143 million fall)

4. Liverpool - £1.143 billion (£64.3 million rise)

5. Manchester City - £1.018 billion (£118 million fall)

6. Bayern Munich - £957 million (£233 million fall)

7. Paris Saint-Germain - £876 million (£48 million rise)

8. Chelsea - £859 million (£17 million fall)

9. Tottenham Hotspur - £710 million (£23.5 million rise)

10. Arsenal - £651 million (£150 million fall)

Last edited by francined69; 31-07-2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Nathan Ake transfer to Man City

City have reportedly had a £41million bid accepted by Bournemouth.

Is this chap worth that much?

Then Gomez and Matip wil worth alot more.
Bournemouth is relegated and City still have to pay 41m for Ake??? definitely shady business deal............
Old 01-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Our great VVD wall of defence!!!

and a season we'll never forget!

Old 01-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

New NIKE kit.

and every player in the new kit.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/0...ke-home-shirt/

Last edited by francined69; 01-08-2020 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:59 AM
Samster

klopp new kit

Old 02-08-2020, 06:01 AM
Samster

Players in new kits

Old 02-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Read Nike's open letter in full below...

Dear Liverpool,

Thank You.

It feels good to finally be together.

It felt like at times it might never come true, but like you we don't listen to never.

Like a football club from Liverpool was never meant to boss the world.

But like us you don't just feed off doubt, you revel in it.

We know that if it can't be done, it'll happen here.

Because this is where miracles come for their big night out.

Where impossible gets a clip round the ear.

And when you hear never, it's already done.

Tell Us Never.

Yours,

Nike.

Old 02-08-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff from Nike.

Not too sure about our new jersey though.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

wow this is amazing.

Old 02-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

New NIKE slogan for LFC.

Last edited by francined69; 02-08-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
We won the league again after 30 years. Can you imagine how (Tell Us Never) may be used against us if we didn't win the league this year? Other fans will really tell us never. Weird slogan

The new jersey is just so Nike plain. Boring. V neck in front and V neck behind too. If you want to buy this jersey, must get the League Champions patch plus World Champion patch to make the jersey looks nicer.

Given that next season all teams can use 5 substitutes, having a lean squad is not helpful. Time to bring back all those on loan like Grujic, Wilson, Nat Phillips, Brewster. They will have a chance to play. Read that we saved $300K in weekly wages with the departure of Clyne, Lallana and Lovren. Hopefully this means we can afford a marquee player too. I hope to see Conor Coady (Wolves Captain) back with us too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1