The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-03-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
OVN Celeste TikoClub (random chincai allocation)

HD = Outstanding 55555
A = Good
B = Above average
C = OK soso only
D = Failed
U = Ungraded due not try
=====================================

Look: B

Very nice friendly smile, got small dimple, can consider a sweet girl. Seen her with make up n without. The pictures a bit off but its her. Consider quite fair for a thai. Her eye lashes are natural n consider long n nice enough. When she sleeping, her face n look remind me of "spy" for those who know what i mean.

Body: C

Not total slim type, consider baby fat type? But not exactly fat cuz seen real fat girl b4 555 Her butt meaty enough for piak piak. Behind her back on the left shoulder you can find her nickname then have a full tattoo of female chieftain portrait. There are 3 words on top of it. Those who visit her? Maybe can ask why the word is like that. What meaning.

Boobs: C

Either a big A or small B cup. Still handful, enough for grab various positions. Nipples suckable.

Bbbj: A

Good 555.

Pussy: HD

Shaved but hair growing a bit. Still give high score cuz looks fresh then can finger can lick n eat n no smell no taste. I finger in one time without her notice n she moaned loudly 5555

Fj: HD

Very accommodating. Intense foreplay for 1st round. She like deep drilling. Very wet and when high a lot can see both her foot toes curled like cramp like that. 555 then some time see her eyes flipped like damn song like that. I got raped by her when she pushed me on my back n she ride rock me and very intense together till she cum. Drilled her 360 basically is see her drama. We had minor drama 555. Clocked 3 times with her. Actually her body still ok lah flexible also.

Styles Completed: 5

GFE: HD

Very sweet girl. Can sweet talk also.

French: A

You want fast furious or passionate also can. Tongue a lot. Didn't get HD because i feel still need more training.

Hugs: HD

Hold hands, hug sleep, basically like bf gf sleeping. Big hug n kiss goodbye also.

Shower: A

The toilet damn small but we managed to soap each other wash each other then french in shower also.

Massage: U

I gave her a good 15mins massage on her back n legs. She actually scared itchy a bit but when she damn high time during fj i think she forgot about it liao.

Comms: A

Can chit chat in English no problem. I asked who she will vote for coming thai election 555 she say cannot say because voting is secret.

Overall: A

Additional Comments

Very nice friendly chatable hardworking girl. She don't like noisy disco, maybe chill chill type live band ok. Told me she's 21 and final year study, hopefully can pass n find job. She also have some dream which i hope she can achieve it smoothly in life. Very simple girl, good heart also. We actually had simple supper together and chat non stop both way in simple English.

I wish her all the best.

How did I miss out on this 21 year old gem.

So tempted to book her during lunch break.

How I wish I can KageBunshin and fuck multiple girls now. So many gems on our shore right now but only 1 kukujiao
Old 18-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tinyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booked Apple from Mansion on 18/03/19 @ 0100hrs

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721477

OKT is friendly and helped me get timing.

Arrived, she greeted me at the door in like those clubber dress. Felt a bit commercial when I met her to be frank. She showered me thoroughly which is appreciated.

Then waited for her on the bed. She came in the room and looked at me and smiled, then catbath and went down for some BBBJ action. DT without hands. Her BBBJ damn shiok. And I think plus points she allow to grab her hair without any fuss. I actually ask if can paint she say she not keen. Also didn’t kiss or French at all. But no matter came here for her boobs anyway. She then capped and ride. FJ was okay. Nothing amazing. But seeing her boobs bounce up and down.... 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Rested, then she asked if I wanted massage. While she massage I tried to start a conversation with her cos still feel a bit commercial. After we broken the ice her personality was so much better. After the light massage went to clean up 2IC and back for some BBBJ. This time I opt for CIM. Really one of the best orgasms I’ve hard grabbing her hair while my kids shoot into her mouth.

In short,
OKT: 10/10
Looks: 8/10 she looks better irl
Boobs: 10/10 for boobs lover. Heavy D-E with a bit of sag but natural 👍🏽
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 7/10

She told me she’s quite new to this. Based on service to me also not that experienced but nice sincere lady just shy a bit.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaron5563 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, wondering which girl u guys will choose between

Lava from Amazon or May from SH?

WHICH IS GOOD SIA.... Hard to choose
Old 18-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Justsuckit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was just wondering, have anyone got into some feelings with a FL before and how did it went?
Old 18-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron5563 View Post

Lava hands down.

That one is once in a lifetime
Old 18-03-2019, 01:07 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron5563 View Post

From the FRs that I read (haven't personally tried either of them yet), Lava seems to be more inexperienced and SYT type ah

So if you prefer that, can go for Lava I guess

Edit: Received a PM from a bro sharing his FR that Lava is in fact experienced, so maybe I just remembered wrongly. So am updating this post so I don't mislead anyone
Either way, planning on trying out both girls when I'm free

Last edited by potatocernmit; 18-03-2019 at 06:53 PM.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keff View Post
If anyone tried or going to try Julie from dragoncave let us know how it was thanks!
She is one of the few advertised that look exactly like her photo. No photoshop
Cute xmm with enhanced boob

Not much gfe, but if willing to do cof cim if want to tip

Location discreet but might be hard to access if dont stay nearby

Pussy tight n good bj

Rtf: most likely no as she leaving soon
Old 18-03-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
She is one of the few advertised that look exactly like her photo. No photoshop
Cute xmm with enhanced boob

Not much gfe, but if willing to do cof cim if want to tip

Location discreet but might be hard to access if dont stay nearby

Pussy tight n good bj

Rtf: most likely no as she leaving soon

Not much GFE means what?? No frenching and hugging?? Can specify more pls
Old 18-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Miguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yuri https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...highlight=yuri

I was surprised when she told me she hardly have clients cause this lady is one of a kind. SYT that look like a young thai fresh grad.

Looks: exactly like in photo except abit more tanned
Body: Slim average height, B+ perky nips but not for boob lovers
BBBJ: SHES REALLY GOOD. Not only she suck you gao gao but her catbath and how her fingers and hands roam around the area, while she occasionally looks up at you with seductive eyes. Dk if she allow CIM but i didnt want to ask cause i scared i just wanna finish there and then. BBBJ lover like me will enjoy.
FJ: cowgirl, missionary & doggy. Really skilled rider that does most of the work.
GFE: makes really good conversation, can fall in love with her voice

FYI normally im a one shot man (not ashamed) but this girl just made me break my personal record.

RTF: YES before she leave next month
Old 18-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
OVN Celeste TikoClub (random chincai allocation)

I wish her all the best.
Awesome FunBoi, you are out of retirement.
Old 18-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Not much GFE means what?? No frenching and hugging?? Can specify more pls
Got hug kiss but just a professional feeling more than gfe.
Maybe we no chemistry
Old 18-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Michelle -SS

Promised Bro Silk FR on Michelle.
Just left her place..
Girl same as pic.
Curvy with nice natural assets.
Nice boobs and ask.
Speaks French well.
Done a good pump and cum on her body and boobs
Promo price of $130. Good catch.
Rtf maybe if extra cash.
Old 18-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721569

BKG Tarma at $200 really seems a good deal.
Any FRs on them? Only saw the posting on Bee tough who looks good..
Old 18-03-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
goonpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina - SexHouse
Location is discreet but you have to take cab go there or have own transport. Room is spacious with attached bathroom.
Nice Malay girl looking, enhanced boobs and nice ass .
Friendly too , totally focus no hp playing
Seems don’t like to be finger , and no French too, only light kisses
After 1st shot, good long massage
Overall still good experience but don’t think will RTf as there are many other choices must try.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shinyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Lava hands down.

That one is once in a lifetime
Been contemplating between the two as well Bro pls help out and elaborate a bit on why Lava thanks!

Last edited by shinyboy; 18-03-2019 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1