The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xforcex89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Mint from Teeruk

Intro:
Mint is very friendly gal with the aim to please attitude. I had a nice session with her. Not a time looker. Overall was satisfied.

Pros:
She knows how to massage. Nice body with Enhanced C I think. Recommend for boob boys

Rtf
Maybe. If vit m allowed.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
Siao liao, my antenna sense someone going bonk nadia liao
Actually no haha, was actually looking at this girl from VIP888 https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722713
Old 25-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchloverpat View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722712

Tried a session with Cherry from VIP888 today.
She was totally worth it and i twice unloaded in her mouth thanks to her wonderful blowing techniques.
Her photos are real.
Services advertised are also real. Can kiss, can paint, can bbbj and CIM.
Location ok.
OKT nice and friendly.
This was a almost perfect session for me. 9/10 overall.
I dont really write FR unless the lady is good and this one is good. I will be back for her soon.
bro, can share details about her looks? dont want to ganna "burn".
Old 25-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Belated FR

FL: YURI

Stable : P.S

Since she not much customers will help her promote abit as she is going soon

Syt lover and submissive type can look here.

Look : SYT ( early 20yrs) HK actress Zhou Hai Mei 周海媚look alike.

Body: slim B boobs

Complexion: fair and smooth skin

Attitude: friendly easy to break Ice ( went quite late around 1 am yet she did not black face even though she already fallen sleep)

Service: skip bbbj as don't like much.

French +paint no problem.quite green not pro FL

Light weight to carry as very slim and petite.

Character type: submissive

Rtf: highly but she going soon on 28 mar.

Also tried Emmy from same stable P.S

Compared to Emmy ,Yuri will be better
choice as Emmy abit like dead
fish. Let you f and do what you want.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Wah joker. You are finally back ah. Haha. This reads good. Looks like the coroner needs to visit this stable and produce an autopsy report.

Glad to have you back KOC!
welcome back KOC bro! remember to share more FR.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchloverpat View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722712

Tried a session with Cherry from VIP888 today.
She was totally worth it and i twice unloaded in her mouth thanks to her wonderful blowing techniques.
Her photos are real.
Services advertised are also real. Can kiss, can paint, can bbbj and CIM.
Location ok.
OKT nice and friendly.
This was a almost perfect session for me. 9/10 overall.
I dont really write FR unless the lady is good and this one is good. I will be back for her soon.
i love ladies who do CIM, do share more
Old 25-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
i love ladies who do CIM, do share more
Senior bro, my expectation is not high since beauty lies in the eye of the beholder as long as she is not a shortie i am fine. I am quite tall. Lookwise, i would say Cherry is OL type with about 85% similiarity to the photos provided maybe discount the thai tan but her bbbj is simply wonderful top by her willingness to do CIM. This lady is something special and underrated in my opinion. She says not many customers which is weird. Hopes this helps with your choice.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Iloveapplegadet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I have a feeling it might have been a one-off thing with the phone. She was coughing as well and it was late so I don't know if I can say that her service will suck for everyone. Despite the phone thing, she was very pleasant though, I'll give her credit for that.

I agree with you on her looks though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper07 View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722637

Mint - teeruklover

First need to thank Bro SK for accommodating to my last minute request and changes. Really appreciate it.

Mint is a small built girl with an amazing body. When I walked in and saw her smiling with her nightie, I said to myself siao liao, pretty petit girl with huge tits.

Place was easy to find with ample parking. Room was comfortable too.

Shower - SOP but with loads of fun teasing each other
Catbath - Push me down on bed and started attacking non stop

Bbbj - She likes to take it slow and tease you with tongue first, after that you are at her mercy + she will take care of your balls too.

Boobs - Enhanced as posted, but done very well and look good on her. Very nice nipples to play with.

FJ - She is tight as fuck, plus her small size, any position also good and accommodating.

Overall a good lady, she is very nice and loves to have fun. All bros, please treat her well. I think a queue should be starting soon. Worth every single cent.

Bro, she can French not ?
Old 25-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveapplegadet View Post
Based on older FRs yes, but when I visited her she had a sore throat and didn't want to kiss.

Want to clarify - I'm not trying to break her rice bowl, I think if she recovers and you visit her, you might be able to french her.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Genuinely curious - are there stables that operate in the West or North?
Old 25-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After years of bonking those sibei chio thai girls, recent bonks are quite a disappointment. Decided to change strategy.

Last weekend, try out this Deby from Xclusive. She not the chio type. Rather cute looking with petite body (not for boobs lover). Decided to take a gamble despite no FRs on her. Well it pays off.

She can speak good English so communication is quite ok. We start off with lots of body rubbing in the shower. Nearly fuck her in the shower but managed to control a while. The whole fucking session is sensual with slow and fast thrustings. Machiam like fucking gf.

Anyone looking for good service can try her.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveapplegadet View Post
Yes bro. She spoke French with me.
Old 25-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold

Fun and exciting session with New Fresh babe Jamie(Vip888)

Was attracted to her long hair and went for it.
Bro Vince said new and fresh.
Really new and fresh. Listerine also still in plastic. lol.
Decent bonk with everything covered,
Light Frenching only maybe I not handsome, showered together and BBBJ done.
Fj in a few position but cowgirl is the best with her hair covering her boobs very seductive. And when she use her hands to brush up her hair when bonking this is SEDUCTION!
RTF: Yes for me if time and money permits. Privacy room staying alone which is cool with attached bathroom.
Damage: I paid $140+$10tips and left a happy man.
Old 25-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Late FR for yumy from TRL
22 mar 2019
1015pm

Cute girl, like japanese. Overall 10/10

Gotta give credit for bro sk for the quality girls and prompt reply always. Only support this stable for now
Old 25-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 6
Hero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

25th March 2.30pm - Regent Lust-yoyo
First blood.
Looks- slightly above average
Boobs-huge enhanced
Body-on the meaty side
Shower-sop
Catbath-good!
Massage-hardworking
Bbbj-awesome.licks with her tongue and sucks well
Fj-tight and moans well.
Overall good service.

Last edited by Hero89; 29-03-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1