The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-11-2006, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
They can exchange ideas how to come good together in the treatment room now
Dun know how bros feel, personally I felt that Speedy looked like more seriously injured leh. Pennant machiam acting wan. Keng perhaps? hehehe ... You know in the army, you can spot a keng-king 1 km away. Pennant somehow give me that kind of impression -- very what the Hokkiens would say -- "nuar".

Cheers
Old 24-11-2006, 06:46 AM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong View Post
Not really la... sometimes dead leg can take weeks to recover. Depends how bad the muscles were torn.

The poor chap was in clutches after the match.

Hope it is not so serious.

Cheers
Old 24-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

On the bright side, our next game is at home so I have no worries cos our home form is superb! It can buy us some time for them to recover....
Old 24-11-2006, 10:17 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
On the bright side, our next game is at home so I have no worries cos our home form is superb! It can buy us some time for them to recover....
Yeah,the fixtures have been very kind to us
Our next 5 games will be :
Man City H
Portsmouth H
Galatasaray A
Wigan A
Fulham H

Alonso & Speedy will be out for 2 & 3 weeks respectivley while Pennant will have to pass a late fitness test. We don't really miss Alonso that much as his form has not been good recently. Will Rafa play Bellamy on the wing ? interesting .......
I am looking forward to seeing Gerrard getting his first double or even hattrick soon !

Last edited by Cummon; 24-11-2006 at 10:30 PM.
Old 24-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Hmmm... Bellamy on the wing will be interesting... and I hope our little spaniard, Garcia plays against man city too...
Old 25-11-2006, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bellarmy on the wing? ya def interesting man.... can't imagine him playing winger position...
Old 25-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Banking on their home form tonite....and win BIG....
Old 25-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
elvee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
thank god, onli one away premiership game.. i cant believe if there's more along the way, they may continue dropping points..

luckily we have qualified for the champions league knockout stage
Old 26-11-2006, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 22
viewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to behold

For those who miss Gerrad Goal....

Here it is.
Old 26-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Samster

A tad disappointing. We had to really work very hard for the 3 points. Tot it should have been an easier stroll through the park. Man City did gave a us a few scares. Nonetheless, a win is a win.

Against Portsmouth next I think would be worse. Hopefully we will pull through unscathed. Let's hope Stevie G can continue to give us the energy we need.

REDs all the way !!!

Cheers
Old 26-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Not a great performance from the lads...but still 3 pts to keep them abreast the rest of the pack...
Old 26-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Well, I'd rather we play effectively & grind out results, rather than play attractive football but lose...

Kuyt's looking a like a great investment, scoring and already providing 3 assists in 2 consecutive games... no wonder Benitez (& Martin Jol) mentioned before that he's a 20-20 a season striker...

...And I'm beginning to like the swagger Agger displays when he has the ball, never afraid to bring it out to midfield (or thru the wings)... modern-day Alan Hansen, anybody??

YNWA!!!
Old 26-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post

...And I'm beginning to like the swagger Agger displays when he has the ball, never afraid to bring it out to midfield (or thru the wings)... modern-day Alan Hansen, anybody??

YNWA!!!
at least Agger is better than d useless Gonzalez. Agger made a few good tackles n fed some good crosses for d strikers too. tis is called playing with brains rather than Gonza who is onli knows how to budge into d penalty area aimlessly, onli to lose possession.

Garcia looked very rusty last nite, n was at many times tryin too hard to b very clever. he kept using his trickeries but always end up losing d balls easily. i tot pennant who sub him later did much better.

btw, nice to see GOD back ... i tot Pool played with more purpose after he came on. at least we didnt see so many sensless, aimless high balls (to Crouch) in d 1st half.

i cant agree more tt Kuyt is a very gd investmt. very high wk rate n tireless.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-11-2006, 07:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
he kept using his trickeries but always end up losing d balls easily
That's the typical Garcia we know Rafa once said that he had given up on trying to tell Garcia not to do that too often,love him or hate him,he has been scoring crucial goals for us.
Very annoyed to see Hyppia & Carragher still hoofing the ball that often to teammates,luckily now we have Agger who is capable of bringing it out of own half .
Old 27-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Not a great performance... In fact boring at times..

BUT I won't mind at all!! 3pts and Stevie G scoring his EPL goal of the seasons only suggest we will be better... At this pt of time, a victory of any sort will do fine for us..

A runs of home games may just be the stage for us to kick our EPL campagin alive!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1