The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbieinsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Quote:
Originally Posted by humm View Post
Bro can share location? I know there is quite a few at chongpang are. Thanks In advance
Hi, bro can share location or contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 17-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
flashyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartell View Post
Commando reccce this joint in HDB 2nd floor with lots of shops below and cc nearby. Took 1 HR normal and a auntie walked in.

Started massage which was quite good and said how she trained in China blah blah. Then gave some sob story about hersec 2 daughter who was sitting outside. Thought pdmm don't exist anymore. Then tried to sell me the $88 prostate package which in the end I took cos her massage was quite not bad.

After massage back turn over and she massage the balls and groin area, keep saying hers is professional not sexual. Wasn't too bad, even massaged the dick as if it were a sore muscle. Held on as long as I can but surrendered my army after a while. And it wasn't even a hj.

After shower went out to pay the remaining then tipped her the change. She was surprised as nobody tip her before? So it was actually 88 all in.

Looks 6/10
Massage 8/10
Dick massage 8/10 wow that cum was mad
Damage 88+12 tips
Bro can share location and contact?
Old 30-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brocklacenar009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
There is another one nearby where their P-massage includes release. Viet that used to be from another spa in AMK.
Can any bro plz PM me the contact?
Old 03-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lazytin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
There is another one nearby where their P-massage includes release. Viet that used to be from another spa in AMK.
Bro can share?
Old 03-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lazytin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Commando reccce this joint in HDB 2nd floor with lots of shops below and cc nearby. Took 1 HR normal and a auntie walked in.s
Able to share bro? Would like to try 😬
Old 03-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Duriankingfruit is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact?
Old 03-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Duriankingfruit is Cool - loads of Potential

Share contact pls
Old 29-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Thisisit123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently moved to canberra area. Cant seem to find any spa around except for JQ and dreamland. Dreamland playability not high yet mus pay for the stupid 88. Im from the west i have a malaysian super chio syt ml to recommend playability super high in a clean spa. Im willing to trade for any syt massage around yishun sembawang or canberra area thanks!
Old 30-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
within12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dage1985 View Post
Decided to recce around the area and found this MP it should be the one as MrMartell describe as CC is just really nearby. ML recommended to take 88 package so being a first timer dont know what to take just go as what the ML said. Told to go to a room to change into their shorts provided. ML prc looks to be in late 20s to early 30s i guess... anyway.. she did about 30min of really good back massage till i really sweat! I occassionaly feel her thigh when she massage my back n her boobs when she did the massage from my neck area and back down to my butt area. After the back portion done, she went out to take some cloth ...the cloth to clean me up for the so call p_massage. It started with me facing front then she did the groin area n ball massage. After some time she ask me turn over and she started doing the same with my balls and occasionally rubbing my 2ic but the thing is my time is almost up and she ask me if i want to extend for another 1/2 hrs... so as u guys know... when 2ic takes over everything also goes haha so opt for another half hour and finish the deed. ML is quiet sweet n quite chatty i can say cause i ask her a few qns and she replied. Knew that this MP been there for couple of years n during my time there is full!! They even rejected a few customers! Maybe is a lucky day for me but not for my wallet as i manage to get a slot for walk in and damage done was 88 + 40(extension for additional half hour). Will go again if my wallet is full haha ! Btw got to know that it operate from 9am till 230am! Got few prc n a vietnamese (some info i got from Ml).
My virgin report. ..
anyone else went to reccee too?
need to write your particulars before start?
Old 31-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
brandontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro. Please PM n share location?
Thanks a bunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrider76 View Post
Quite a discreet one woman shop. A** is curvy thicc milf who will gently explain the oils she uses. Toward the end will stand beside you and whip out her lovely titties for you and help you release..

Would love to make this my regular place but north is quite far for me...
Old 01-06-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Quote:
Commando reccce this joint in HDB 2nd floor with lots of shops below and cc nearby. Took 1 HR normal and a auntie walked in.

Started massage which was quite good and said how she trained in China blah blah. Then gave some sob story about hersec 2 daughter who was sitting outside. Thought pdmm don't exist anymore. Then tried to sell me the $88 prostate package which in the end I took cos her massage was quite not bad.

After massage back turn over and she massage the balls and groin area, keep saying hers is professional not sexual. Wasn't too bad, even massaged the dick as if it were a sore muscle. Held on as long as I can but surrendered my army after a while. And it wasn't even a hj.

After shower went out to pay the remaining then tipped her the change. She was surprised as nobody tip her before? So it was actually 88 all in.

Looks 6/10
Massage 8/10
Dick massage 8/10 wow that cum was mad
Damage 88+12 tips
Hi MrMartell. Good FR. Strongly suggest to the this PRC MILF to train her daughter. When the latter turns 18 years old get her to give massages part-time with her.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by within12 View Post
anyone else went to reccee too?
need to write your particulars before start?

yes need to write yr particulars before start...
Old 03-06-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xiao Yu or Xiao Yun, PRC woman. She works in Evolution Beauty, 443 Sembawang Road. A little tall. She wore a pink dress. Middleaged woman. It appeared she and another PRC girl were the two girls on duty that day. She gave me an at times painful massage. I realised she was using her handphone. I tried to stop her using it thrice but she still continued to. She wanted an Orchard Road spa price for her special service. I managed to get her to agree to a normal price. She wanted me to pay her first. She asked me will I take long? I didn't want to pay her first. I cancelled the special. She went out and told her PRC girl colleague what I suggested to her. Crap. She was one of the worst massage experiences I had this year.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

There was a lot of haggling with Xiao Yu/Yun which left me disgruntled.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
Xiao Yu or Xiao Yun, PRC woman. She works in Evolution Beauty, 443 Sembawang Road. A little tall. She wore a pink dress. Middleaged woman. It appeared she and another PRC girl were the two girls on duty that day. She gave me an at times painful massage. I realised she was using her handphone. I tried to stop her using it thrice but she still continued to. She wanted an Orchard Road spa price for her special service. I managed to get her to agree to a normal price. She wanted me to pay her first. She asked me will I take long? I didn't want to pay her first. I cancelled the special. She went out and told her PRC girl colleague what I suggested to her. Crap. She was one of the worst massage experiences I had this year.
This place is on my avoid list in chong pang, in addition to dreamland which is pushing you to take the $88. If you take the $60, you only get focus on your shoulder and back.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1