The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hotel massage centre

Hi,

Just wondering anyone try those 5 star hotel massage? Suoer expensive and i suppose it is 100percent clean?
Old 08-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hotel massage centre

Not 100% clean la. You can settle with girl in the room.

I did with massage milf here, and a Hot horny Indonesia Chinese gilf in Jakarta. Haha.

Once in the room anything goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Hi,

Just wondering anyone try those 5 star hotel massage? Suoer expensive and i suppose it is 100percent clean?
Old 08-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Spa, massage shops are usually clean. It is the ML themselves who are willing to do the extra service to earn some cash.

If I pay $150 for one hour massage, I rather I get a 5-Star massage service that can make me cradle like a baby, forget all my aches and have a peaceful night.

If u just want teasing and extra action, just go to the $50/hr spa.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Not 100% clean la. You can settle with girl in the room.

I did with massage milf here, and a Hot horny Indonesia Chinese gilf in Jakarta. Haha.

Once in the room anything goes.
Bro,do u mean tat tis happen when u in Jakarta?
Old 08-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Jakarta and Singapore bro. The gilf one was in Jakarta.

Sometimes I will just do staycation in a hotel here, then whole day invite massage ladies or whoever to have fun with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschang View Post
Bro,do u mean tat tis happen when u in Jakarta?
Old 08-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya very true.. want special wont be going to those atas 1... shangri la massage 200 plus..suoer ex
Old 08-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sometimes I will just do staycation in a hotel here, then whole day invite massage ladies or whoever to have fun with.
what's the rates for massage at hotel ?
Old 08-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
what's the rates for massage at hotel ?
normally its mark up by 150-200% depending on the star of the hotel

but you will be surprise sometimes these reputable star hotel the massage is

not very good... just average.. for example i went to 5 star hotel in Bangkok

thinking the massage might be better than those shop one end up same =_=
Old 09-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Can try m hotel Singapore .. Look for apple
Old 09-06-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro,for local hotel once can share the location ncontact? wat is the damage n is it full service bro request?Million thanks
Old 10-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
legodick is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Can try m hotel Singapore .. Look for apple
I tried M.
ok, but cant see her face clearly... hahahah.
she abit lazy but hear say is ang pai.

The other 1 i tried, left.

can share A, FR?
Old 11-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by legodick View Post
I tried M.
ok, but cant see her face clearly... hahahah.
she abit lazy but hear say is ang pai.

The other 1 i tried, left.

can share A, FR?
Yes, she is an pai, so can be lazy...Meant for special
Old 11-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Hi,

Try one at Malaysia kl 5 star hotel spa , massage and treatment done at my room as need a good rub end up getting more thn a good rub . Life is macam box of choco u never know wht u ll get , sometimes u just need to try n ask haha
Old 11-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Try one at Malaysia kl 5 star hotel spa , massage and treatment done at my room as need a good rub end up getting more thn a good rub . Life is macam box of choco u never know wht u ll get , sometimes u just need to try n ask haha
Bro interested to know? Fj in your room? Hehehe
Old 11-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Those come room 1.. i always imagine bonking them in the room hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1