The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sherine

i tot the earlier 1 is bad enough this 1 lagi terok........ i also dun no wat to say....sigh.

but veri strange these ppl (xtreme 1) is psycho alreadi so be careful... i guess dun fix home appt otherwise no horse run.

outside can still exit backdoor at home veri jia lak no backdoor to run.
Old 24-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think I will jump window instead of kena ravished....haha. Jump window still have chance.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang

outside can still exit backdoor at home veri jia lak no backdoor to run.
Old 24-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ninjablur is Cool - loads of Potential

ya man.. i will meet them at hse lift lobby or downstairs b4 bringing them up..
rather take the trouble dis way den get ownself into more serious trouble
haha... atleast stil can run away ma.. maybe put 20th storey.. den gey siao say u hav to check whether gt ppl at hm anot den ask the monster to wait
den faster run away :x
Old 24-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
clap clap.... send her to north south east west of sg...
any one wish to pass me her contact?
yeah bro. that's wat i did...but not to the extreme...lol...

only between Hotel 81 Lavendar and Hotel 81 Joo Chiat
Old 24-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Samster

schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: Shall we join hand???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBANGKING
Hey brothers out there,
its getting out of hand,,,,,shall we join forces now n deal with this fucker...Hes too much.......

if yes i had a way!!!!!!!
i dont mind if u have good suggestion
Old 24-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorema
Bro schwing,u r indeed a great survivor & with such an experience u manage to escape without even being laid a finger...bet u will be more brave to face him for a 1 to 1 next time...& something strike my mind after so many parts of "live" report.... "si-kali" 'HE' also a member of this forum!! bros got to Beware hor..
hhmm...yeah, me not surprised if he surf this site. let him know, now he has become our main TARGET for discussion....
Old 24-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Samster

wow, after putting my FR, some PM me to ask for the FL list....this is wat u call people who knows how to grab every single opportunity.
Old 25-04-2004, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

in another angle, i quite pity this hulk, i think he should be some kind of mental patient or monster. few years back i had his contact and call him out of curious, as mention by the bros, he always ask for phone sexwhen u call him and demand to see u immediately for sex. glad to hear the bros who encounter this hulk had successfully escape and be safe. think it is not so wise to ask a unknown gals to go to ur own unit, as he/she might come back to u since he know ur address. nice day.
Old 25-04-2004, 01:30 AM
EwOk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

normally just tell them to meet you at your place and have a look through your key hole lah

of course you dun give them your real name and remember to put your phone on silent

then if you see thorugh the hole and dun like what you see... just ignore their calls and act stupid lah... if they ring door bell dun answer... if anyone else answer she will probably ask for the wrong name then wont knwo you live there also

that is what i normally do

so far only got to do twice
considered not bad liao
Old 25-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not a bad idea.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwOk
normally just tell them to meet you at your place and have a look through your key hole lah

of course you dun give them your real name and remember to put your phone on silent

then if you see thorugh the hole and dun like what you see... just ignore their calls and act stupid lah... if they ring door bell dun answer... if anyone else answer she will probably ask for the wrong name then wont knwo you live there also

that is what i normally do

so far only got to do twice
considered not bad liao
Old 25-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
code01 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi brothers, ur have been warned hor...please dun fall into our mistakes..realli when ur see the "thing", u will get the shock of ur life...i swear nothing is more scarier than "it"...think back i still get teh shivers down my spine...
Old 25-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Samster

Relax bro. u r safe now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by code01
hi brothers, ur have been warned hor...please dun fall into our mistakes..realli when ur see the "thing", u will get the shock of ur life...i swear nothing is more scarier than "it"...think back i still get teh shivers down my spine...
Old 25-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

nirvana say.... ask IT out..to a hotel.... since u guy know how IT look like... later follow IT go home.....without letting s/him know

wat he like to do... we treat IT back lor

AN FOR AN EYE
Old 25-04-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

nice one. haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
nirvana say.... ask IT out..to a hotel.... since u guy know how IT look like... later follow IT go home.....without letting s/him know

wat he like to do... we treat IT back lor

AN FOR AN EYE
Old 25-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
soulin74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by heynsl
hi bros...
i had been following this thread closely...
pretty much sympathised with the bros who kana con by this "thing" and furious that this "thing" got gut to con us...

perhaps we shall join hands to teach this damn thing a big lesson...
any suggestions?

cheers...
Count me in! i also kena con by this predator! will post in the next posting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1