The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Surprise find in AMK

Well said....

I found those shops that no longer have $88 gimmick but with slightly higher than standard entrance provides better service in general these days. At least for my case as my preference is strong / skilled massage come first follow by others.

Talked to some MLs, and they did share that bosses know they have to do “extra” to supplement their income and as long as they don’t overdo until it start attracting unnecessary crowd bosses in general will just close one eye. They also can’t really rely on walk-in customers especially for shops that have more MLs than rooms. So I think those smart MLs that prefer returning customers they also tend to fulfil what they supposed to deliver, as long as clients are not too rough.

Considered myself lucky than that I have not came across MLs that shortchanged my time and cut corners since CB lifted. Typically they will “reserve” the last 20 mins for my sessions, but again I always go for 1.5hours for those MLs that can deliver strong massage.

Years ago visited this spa at North side with the popular ML V, which I think she still there. This one really no money no honey, and in fact I would say if extra money not enough also no honey, cut short me 15mins for 1.5 hour session and that was the final visit ever since then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Usually you will only find out when the session starts.

They will start the 60mins upon your entry into the room. Some will ask you go shower, and that will eat into the 60mins. Then drag another 5 mins to come in start massage.

During massage, you can sense she is on a fast pace to do a quick massage on all the major acupoints and body part. Its generally a touch and go, without focusing on common aching or sore areas like the neck region, shoulder areas and lower back.
There is also a tendency to use lots of massage oil on your body, cos the lubricant effect is supposed to reduce the strength / effort she needs to exert during the massage.

Once turn over, will quickly dish out dessert and minimise your roaming capabilities, citing boss will catch or people will see and report.
Again, they will spam the oil to quicken the release effect.

Then wipe you clean, tell you times up, you can get dressed, while she go washed her hands.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Ouch ....

I hope your fingering was not separated by the panties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
68 + 120 for K. Not sure about Annie
Old 02-02-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
They will start the 60mins upon your entry into the room. Some will ask you go shower, and that will eat into the 60mins. Then drag another 5 mins to come in start massage.

Once turn over, will quickly dish out dessert and minimise your roaming capabilities, citing boss will catch or people will see and report.

Then wipe you clean, tell you times up, you can get dressed, while she go washed her hands.
==================
bro, u give a v good report
Coco (also name Anna) at Win Spa and Win Win spa (amk ave 10) do this exactly except your 1st visit
worse still she always play her 3 handphone & not your cock during massage
Old 02-02-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah...She really lion open big mouth...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 02-02-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Well said....

I found those shops that no longer have $88 gimmick but with slightly higher than standard entrance provides better service in general these days. At least for my case as my preference is strong / skilled massage come first follow by others.

Talked to some MLs, and they did share that bosses know they have to do “extra” to supplement their income and as long as they don’t overdo until it start attracting unnecessary crowd bosses in general will just close one eye. They also can’t really rely on walk-in customers especially for shops that have more MLs than rooms. So I think those smart MLs that prefer returning customers they also tend to fulfil what they supposed to deliver, as long as clients are not too rough.

Considered myself lucky than that I have not came across MLs that shortchanged my time and cut corners since CB lifted. Typically they will “reserve” the last 20 mins for my sessions, but again I always go for 1.5hours for those MLs that can deliver strong massage.

Years ago visited this spa at North side with the popular ML V, which I think she still there. This one really no money no honey, and in fact I would say if extra money not enough also no honey, cut short me 15mins for 1.5 hour session and that was the final visit ever since then...
Agree with ur view on spas with slightly higher entrance fee. Ive been gg to a few, 60-60+/hr, and i get a really good n decent massage. After that any bonus is also within the acceptable price range, no extra for top up. But of course ive not tried all the MLs at the spas, so dont know if all offer extras. However, number of syts are probably less, but then again, im looking for proper massage, additional bonuses are sweeteners.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 02-02-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wa! $120! I tried Annie but not allow inside, maybe the price not right. Ha ha. Like what Iceman mentioned, hope you r not doing outside the panties. Even inside, I also don’t think I will pay for it........
Old 02-02-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Exactly... the best part that I like is no GQ asked but just proceed as per default, no nego of extra tips too, but of course some may ask to TOP-up which I don’t “comply” anyway. I enjoy negotiation process in daily business but not under such circumstances... as it just kill the mood.

Actually I have a question to bros out here since we are talking about this and I don’t feel like starting another thread. Any bros ever encountered automatic extra with no GQ ask and agreed tips, but at the end ML start to dispute on the tips given ? Here I refer to the condition that we give $50 as standard at the end.

I have not got into such “trouble” so far but do encounter a few cases where MLs just softly say would be happier if I can give a bit more with a very polite tone, and I would just give an extra red note and no more, since frankly the gfe and service level are generally better. But of course if they don’t ask I will just stick to default value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Agree with ur view on spas with slightly higher entrance fee. Ive been gg to a few, 60-60+/hr, and i get a really good n decent massage. After that any bonus is also within the acceptable price range, no extra for top up. But of course ive not tried all the MLs at the spas, so dont know if all offer extras. However, number of syts are probably less, but then again, im looking for proper massage, additional bonuses are sweeteners.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Agreed that mls know it is more important to secure rtm customers, than keep relying on new customers, whom they may also worry if the customer is legit anot.
Furthermore, with rtm customers, rapport is there, each other’s preference, pattern and play scale established. So easier to transit from service to service.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Need to clarify, you mean Kary?

$120 special, what was done for this price?
Old 02-02-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Wa! $120! I tried Annie but not allow inside, maybe the price not right. Ha ha. Like what Iceman mentioned, hope you r not doing outside the panties. Even inside, I also don’t think I will pay for it........
Inside. And I agree it's not worth it. Oh well, like I say earlier, bought a lesson for experience.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Exactly... the best part that I like is no GQ asked but just proceed as per default, no nego of extra tips too, but of course some may ask to TOP-up which I don’t “comply” anyway. I enjoy negotiation process in daily business but not under such circumstances... as it just kill the mood.

Actually I have a question to bros out here since we are talking about this and I donÂ’t feel like starting another thread. Any bros ever encountered automatic extra with no GQ ask and agreed tips, but at the end ML start to dispute on the tips given ? Here I refer to the condition that we give $50 as standard at the end.

I have not got into such “trouble” so far but do encounter a few cases where MLs just softly say would be happier if I can give a bit more with a very polite tone, and I would just give an extra red note and no more, since frankly the gfe and service level are generally better. But of course if they don’t ask I will just stick to default value.
1st visit to anywhere, its my habit to have everything discussed and agreed before action. Don't like disputes. Mood killer. Unless price had been agreed over phone while booking. Then just proceed without any GQ

2nd time onwards, its like "the usual loh" . No need to say or hint.To have more teasing time. Just say i wana flip over. Or point her to where i need her to focus on.

Best to have 1 to 2 fixed ML. Build good relation. Trust = possible to have more fun. I got one really like good friend. I am willing to drive there and wait for parking lot.
We like each other company.

I also go spa hopping. While being adventurous, I am being vulnerable as well. Many experience is a 1st and last visit.

*If I am in the mood for bang bang bang, then i will venture else where. Or website booking.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actually I have a question to bros out here since we are talking about this and I don’t feel like starting another thread. Any bros ever encountered automatic extra with no GQ ask and agreed tips, but at the end ML start to dispute on the tips given ? Here I refer to the condition that we give $50 as standard at the end.

I won't let it happen. If they start GQ without asking, I will straight away ask for the price. Better to be clear before we start anything to prevent dispute later on.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Inside. And I agree it's not worth it. Oh well, like I say earlier, bought a lesson for experience.
So sometime I prefer go clean and maybe with some teasing, then go home settle myself.
Anyway we all learn from mistake
Old 03-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Was she wet? Clean shaven?
Old 03-02-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
werdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwerdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Wah. i wouldnt want that kind of dispute at that kind of place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread