The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My new maid... not story FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
just pay to release outside and you will think clearly again. worst case scenario you could lose your family and reputation over a maid, hardly a reasonable trade
You are right... one maid to ruin my family... bo hua..
Old 14-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maids r human too. they have to suppress their needs, while they're employed under your roof.

long gone r the days when the master gets his way with any of his minions in the household.
long gone r the days when the employee (slave) accedes to their master's request, regardless if they consented or not
long gone r the days when u can take the maiden as your concubine, while the spouse remains the matriarch in the household.

moral of the story, u can't touch her, cos u're her employer.
but, she has the liberty to consent other men to make her a happy woman.
on condition that she's not inseminated & pregnant there after.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 14-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I silently concluded that no matter what the advice given here, he is waiting to makan the maid!
Old 14-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
maids r human too. they have to suppress their needs, while they're employed under your roof.

long gone r the days when the master gets his way with any of his minions in the household.
long gone r the days when the employee (slave) accedes to their master's request, regardless if they consented or not
long gone r the days when u can take the maiden as your concubine, while the spouse remains the matriarch in the household.

moral of the story, u can't touch her, cos u're her employer.
but, she has the liberty to consent other men to make her a happy woman.
on condition that she's not inseminated & pregnant there after.
Very good analysis here.

Must tread with caution and not rash.
Old 29-06-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
storymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstorymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro.. I think ar... You shouldn't masturbe..

If the maid got off day, I can confirm she may spread "how is her stay in your house?"to her maid friends or call home...
Just think that your maid is "staycation" for few months/years and being how fun is her job...
Happen to me before sia.... during Sec 3 my maid bought a few maid friends overstay(I was alone at home got their owner permission)
They will talk about how is their owner treat them very 38 one... Then at night, they tot I never heard them doing orgy.. they are so very knn... Sigh.. those days....
Old 30-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely the wife warn the maid that the husband is waiting to fuck her and the maid is cautious, some more will tell the maid the husband have sex disease before... Tats y she zao buay hu...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1